Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Will u make uniq special items for other classes too?...
Page: 22

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

Will u make uniq special items for other classes too?
    Deadhealer likes this.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WrongAnswer View Post
    Will u make uniq special items for other classes too?
    Most definitely! However it will up to the players creativity to bring up the ideas on which looks and types should be made.

I have added battle ptiest weapon only to give this class a little bit of life. Other class weapons , I will decide later on. Although I am accepting your ideas on which other class items should exist.

Last edited by Deadhealer; 07-21-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

hmm we can see your leg
    and pretty much the basic stuff.. lvl 70 quest items (similar to them but not as powerful)
    daggers for rogue..
    weapon for warrior.. (1h / 2h)
    staff for mage (tank and paper)

nothing special

btw are there any english clans going to play?
    Deadhealer likes this.

how long is the beta going to be?

Last Nation Standing Event Guide

What is so special about this event?

This is a regular event that would seem at a first glance but if you look more closely you will see that I've added some creativity to it.
    This event will go once a week, on weekend. Everything Automated.

How does this event work?

At the start of the event you will have 1 minute to enter Last Nation Standing event zone, after it will be closed for joining.

The map that will be used for this event is a regular Adream map.

How to win this event?

First, you need to survive. After you die 5 times, you will be kicked out automatically.(I've increased it from 3 to 5 to make event more lasting).
    Second, you need to kill more players then opposite nation in order to win the event.
    Third, There are Hell Gates and Boss Monsters.
    Notice that Human base surrounded by blue dots, which are friendly to humans, and humans cannot attack them.
    Same goes to orcs, they are surrounded by red dots which are orc friendly and orcs also cannot attack them.
    In order to kill it, you need to go to Human base as Orc and kill their Hell Gates and Bosses.
    Humans need to go to Orc Base and kill their Hell Gates and Bosses.

What are Hell Gates?

Hell Gates remind Chaos Stone, but smaller and summon always same bosses. Its not so easy to kill but after you do, it will spawn bosses.

What other bosses present in this event?

There are Bosses with names Ares and Diez!

Ares is Orc friendly Boss ( Only Humans can kill it)

Diez is Human friendly Boss (Only Orcs can kill it)

There is also Treasure Goblin located in the middle of the Bowl! However it is locked out with 2 strong Doors!

In order to enter you need to destroy the Gate! However there is also a trick here! From Human side the door is friendly to humans and they cannot attack it.
    Humans must go around bowl to attack the door from Orc side. Same thing is for Orcs! They must go around bowl to attack it from human side.

Treasure Goblin

Drop Trina's at a very good rate and Exceptional weapons.

Hell Gate

This will open the Gates of Hell and spawn different kind of Bosses. One of them will be Etaroth, which will have a chance to drop Exceptional Weapons and Gems, Chests, Gold, Silver bar, Trina and some Corpse scrolls .

Ares and Diez

This Bosses will drop only Gold coins and Red/Black Chitins.

[Event will start taking place on 6th-7th week of official server]

Last edited by Deadhealer; 07-21-2018 at 02:56 PM.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ts1212 View Post
    how long is the beta going to be?
    The Beta will last 1 week. From 2nd of August which is Monday and will close on 9th Sunday. I will Soon make post for Beta and rewards.

Open Beta Information

Opening Date :
    August 2nd 12:00 UTC+1
    Closing Date :
    August 9th
    12:00 UTC+1

Hello Everyone! We are ready to announce the upcoming Open Beta for our server!

When will the beta start?

Open beta will start on August 2nd Monday and will last for 1 week, until Sunday 9th.

What kind of events we will see during Beta?

You will see every event that has been announced, posted on this post. They all must be tested before official.

Will items in pus be free?

Yes, all items will cost 0 and will be arranged for fair beta competition.

What are the rewards for beta winners?

First Top 1 and 2 Players for Each Nation , Orc and Humans will get this shoulder item on the Official. It is similar to the Donation Shoulder but a slightly better.

+2000 Kc

First Top 3 Players for Each Nation , Orc and Humans will get Gold Premium + 1500 Kc

First Top 4 Players for Each Nation , Orc and Humans will get Gold Premium + 1000 Kc

First Top 5 Players for Each Nation , Orc and Humans will get Gold Premium + 500 Kc

What are the rewards for people who will help locate bugs in the game during beta?

Every bug that you will be able to locate , post on our forum Bug Report Section and also will approved as a bug by Administration will reward with 50 kc.

Castle Siege War that will be on the weekend of the Beta.

Every Member of the Clan that will win the Castle Siege War and was online during the CSW Will receive Trina and 1000 Kc on the official

Last edited by Deadhealer; 07-23-2018 at 04:22 PM.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

I really liked the new quests but there is one problem for defender priests: when you receive
    Defender of the Priest
    it has same stat system like <selfname> shield, when you upgrade them Required STR point will go up and up and like me a lot of priests hate to give stat points to Str instead of hp.. Thats why a lot of Priests will choose still to use shields like Dread Shield because Str skill at 90 always fix. Could you make also these 2 shield's STR stat stable?

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I really liked the new quests but there is one problem for defender priests: when you receive
    Defender of the Priest
    it has same stat system like <selfname> shield, when you upgrade them Required STR point will go up and up and like me a lot of priests hate to give stat points to Str instead of hp.. Thats why a lot of Priests will choose still to use shields like Dread Shield because Str skill at 90 always fix. Could you make also these 2 shield's STR stat stable?

The selfname shield will stay as it is, because it is in the core of the game. All original uniques will be the way they are. However the Defender of the Priest will not have <selfname> to it, and it is also cannot be upgraded, that means str 94 will always be at 94. This is like a shield for start- mid game that you can use to quickly get with the crowd in pk zones. It is decent and will require some killing, creating activity in Colony Zone. Many people will try to farm it and pk raids are always welcome.

Hey again Deadhealer
    I have a very special concept to offer (for free) / talk to you about that will help you make your servers from nothing to the best
    This is not something easy, of course, but no server did it ever
    This concept is not new to the gaming industry, and there are 4 games + that i know that are running it (i'll tell you ofc in private)
    Feel free to reach me

is there a chance for an earlier release? my friends and i are dying to start play in your server
    Deadhealer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ts1212 View Post
    is there a chance for an earlier release? my friends and i are dying to start play in your server
    I'm dying to start this server as well , but hey.. making a good start is much more important. There is 9 more days for Beta to go live , isn't that long

Share EVENT | Join now!

Click

share event is done? or can we still join?
    Last edited by chire; 07-26-2018 at 10:35 AM. Reason: letter missing

Share event is up untill start of beta!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM