Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by deadhealer1 Hi SteVeO, thank you for question, I'll be more then glad to to give you most ...
Page: 21

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    Hi SteVeO, thank you for question, I'll be more then glad to to give you most detailed answer.

First, from what you have said before about the frequency of new servers everyday it is totally true. For me basically its a self-creative project where I take time to think what I can do or create something new. Last server I had, was more then a year ago and I didn't want to run another one because It needed a good rework. I've had a lot of time taking projects where I had to learn a new ways to resolve issues.

One of them was the Active Corpse System, and I will tell you it takes a lot of time to do something like that. I did it completely myself because I wanted something new that nobody have. Another video introduction will come out soon, and it will be our Chaos system, that is also completely new to the 12xx. For the most part idea is to create as much game content as possible. What I am concentrating the most is the system where an event will be held inside of another event. For example, Forgotten Temple, since it is automated I can add Collection race + Quests during this event, promoting better activity during that time and decreasing people going afk. Why go afk when you can make some extra rewards.

Afk system is also implemented and it is also something new. It is same old Jail, but with different approach. If you caught afk during events, you will be Teleport to a Jail where a quest is already preset to kill for example 100 rabbits with R. This is not entirely new but I am just talking about new easier approach.

Another thing what got my attention is Automated boss events. I am not sure why this wasn't done before, but I am actually planing to make Weekly Boss Event in Entire Cz. That means that Bosses will be spawning at the specific time every Week, in random locations all over the map, bringing activity to Cz. At the same time, events like Collection race will be held.

Now little bit about bowl. Since server is uses wide variety of items that you can buy for Knight Cash I've decide that there needs to be an ingame income of Kc. The best fit spot for that is of course bowl. Basically every X amount of time spend in bowl will get you 1 kc. It will be 3-5 minutes, I have not decided yet. Using that kc, can help you get nice Corpse scrolls, that will fit on just perfectly, plus they will be pretty cheap. That is just an example of course you may buy what you need.

Now going to my other excitements is Party rewards during Pk. So there is a feature that will reward you with an extra item when you are in a party. In my case there are 7 new added items to the game. They looks like a Krowaz Gems and perfectly fit to this. They are called Friends Gems. Basically For every +1 person in party you will get different kind of gem. in party of 2 you will get "2 Friend Gem", in party of 3 you will get "3 Friend gem" and so on...2 and 3 is not amount its name. The more people you have in the party the better quality gem you get. After you collect X amount of gems, you can easily exchange it in mo moradon for a reward you desire!

There is much more, since I am myself was for the idea of new stuff. You will definitely get to try everything for free in Beta. In sure you will like it.

Of course all the standard events such as BDW, Juraid, Wars, Surprise at LMS. Oh and yes, Chaos Event, its truly amazing, you will like it.
    Fair enough.

Based on experience Krowaz items is a very bad idea, just by reading it I know that some wont join because of that.

I'm not blaming your work here but I think that chaos event is not a "top tier event" and should not be consider as a game changer. I wouldn't join myself a server because it has "a great chaos event"...
    As you may know MYKO community is droping slowly day by day :
    - This game doesn't drain new players
    - The actual players get older and quit due to real life
    - The player base is splitted amongst a lot of different private server
    - Some quit after beeing failed by private server owner

And there is actually 3 types of myko players :
    1 - Server jumpers who like to start over again and again
    2 - Server jumpers hard core players taking this game as a business
    3 - Players who just want long terms things

But at the end, what's left from My ko community are looking for pvp event, something challenging, where they can compare themself to each other and gain something from it. If you want a sucessfull server you should focus on this direction. For exmeple, the friend gem which is an extremly good idea.

Regards
    Deadhealer likes this.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    Fair enough.

Based on experience Krowaz items is a very bad idea, just by reading it I know that some wont join because of that.

I'm not blaming your work here but I think that chaos event is not a "top tier event" and should not be consider as a game changer. I wouldn't join myself a server because it has "a great chaos event"...
    As you may know MYKO community is droping slowly day by day :
    - This game doesn't drain new players
    - The actual players get older and quit due to real life
    - The player base is splitted amongst a lot of different private server
    - Some quit after beeing failed by private server owner

And there is actually 3 types of myko players :
    1 - Server jumpers who like to start over again and again
    2 - Server jumpers hard core players taking this game as a business
    3 - Players who just want long terms things

But at the end, what's left from My ko community are looking for pvp event, something challenging, where they can compare themself to each other and gain something from it. If you want a sucessfull server you should focus on this direction. For exmeple, the friend gem which is an extremly good idea.

Regards

Hey thanks for the reply.
    We do not carry krowaz items on our server but there will be one little surprise for bp and thats about all. I do want to keep my server as Myko as possible. You can have original items looks and be still as bad ass as everyone else who is using corpse system. Also, our corpse system does not have any krowaz transformation.
    So dont be afraid to join , it will be fun to try.

We dont do not try to represent chaos as the " top tire event". We represent it as new and unique event that you will only be able to play on our server. Well not untill others figure out how to make this work. Untill then its new and cool event and done very proffesionaly.

I also do not think MyKo community dropping because of the natural grow up real life thing. I will be honest to you its pretty hard to let Ko go. However what Im sure about is events that are being re used over and over again on every new server pushes people away because its boring, and they find themselves elsewhere. Maybe even on a different game like Lol , or something else.

Why does this occur ? To me is simple enough. The head aka Osman - soacs owner , have stoped producing newly coded creative events and there is nobody else to replace him. Basically work have been suspended people will continue to leave untill somebody will introduce something new and creative. People love creativity. Once that happens it will be easy to regain people. I think it might happen soon or maybe not at all. A lot of people got their hands on source code of soacs , including me. So that has to either lead to new ideas or already made up content...only question is when are these things going to start popping?

To me , main quest is make the gap between donators and non donators as low as possible while keeping the donators wanting to donate. The only way to achive this is creating more game content that involves not only the performance of the character but also their look. Everything have to be interesting, the player has to feel that you have put effort into your work and not just copied and quick launched or re-launched same over and over. That is the key.

I have not yet achieved great heights on Private Ko Servers , but I have a vision how my work should be in order for that to happen.
    Last edited by Deadhealer; 07-02-2018 at 12:00 AM.

Hello everyone again! Introducing Global Myko Friendship System!

What is Friendship System?

​This is a new modification that you will be experiencing during play on our server that will let you obtain new items based on the size of your party! The more people you have the better quality Gem you will be receiving.

How it works?

First create a party with as many friends as possible, then go to Colony Zone and start defeating enemies. After each kill all the party members will get a Gem based on how many people are in the party. Collect at least 1000 of each kind of gems and with 10,000,00 gold exchange for the desired reward.

What kind of gems there are? What are the Rewards?

There are total seven(7) different kind of gems and 7 different rewards!

Going from best to worse gems are!

8 Friends Gem :
    Reward - Silvery Gem
    7 Friends Gem :
    Reward - Blue Treasure Chest
    6 Friends Gem :
    Reward - Fragment of Lechery
    5 Friends Gem :
    Reward - Red Gem
    4 Friends Gem :
    Reward - Yellow Gem
    3 Friends Gem :
    Reward - Blue Gem
    2 Friends Gem :
    Reward - Green Treasure Chest

Video Introduction

UltimatePvP likes this.

Forgotten Temple | Preview

Forgotten Temple Event

What is new in this event?How it works?What are the rewards?

In this event we will introduce new Boss hunt system that will involve all players during the event for a nice reward.
    There will be total of 4 different kind of Bosses spawned during the Ft event. Lesath, Duke, Samma, Atilla.
    The hunt will begin as soon as the Collection Race will start as you get inside Ft.
    Bosses will spawn in different locations and will require some man power to kill.
    Collection Race will reward first 8 players who will manage to get all 4 Bosses 3 times.

Rewards for Collection Race event : Blue Treasure Chest, Blue Gem, 10 mil of gold.

*Automated Quests during the event.

There are 51 quests and 51 rewards during each Forgotten Temple event.
    Each wave that spawn monsters will automatically enable the quest on the attack. Total of 51 Waves.
    To comlete the quest you will need to kill 50 monsters in each wave. To complete, you would need to go to
    the event at-least 3 times. All the progress will save that you have accumulated during your previous Ft.
    Last and 51st wave will start the quest for Volcanic Rock which will reward the players who will kill it.
    All the quests work in the party and solo.

Rewards for Automated Quests During the Ft Event : Each complete wave will reward
    2 Knight Cash
    Volcanic Rock quest will reward you with
    Red Chest and Fragment of Arrogance.

Total rewards that you can obtain during Forgotten Temple Event.

2 Breaks During the event : 1x Red Treasure Chest, 1x Green Treasure Chest
    Collection Race Event :Blue Treasure Chest, Blue Gem, 10 mil of gold
    Quests During the Ft Event : 2 Knight Cash per wave, total 100 kc
    Volcanic Rock Quest :
    Red Treasure Chest , Fragment of Arrogance
    Finishing the Forgotten Temple event :Blue Treasure Chest, Temple Mystery*

*Temple Mystery : Item that will be require when forging Global Necklace and Belt

Total of 15 you will need to forge Necklace
    Total of 10 you will need to forge Belt

Sooo much copy+paste from Cypher server.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    Say 1 thing that that they copy pasted?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    What do you mean? as a copy from the 'Cypher server'?

PS. All quest are visible here: http://global-myko.net/?page=quest
    Deadhealer likes this.

ps: forgot to add that You will be considered AFK after 3 minutes of no action.
    This will work in Events like Border War, FT, Juraid Mountain, LMS.

A few voting links, thank you for voting.
    Vote for Global MYKO | Made with passion! [INTERNATIONAL] - Top 100 Arena
    Knight Online - Top 100 Private Servers
    Vote for Global MYKO | Made with passion! - XtremeTop100.com
    https://mmtop200.com/vote/2473

I invite you to register on the forum: forum.global-myko.net

Edit:
    We are looking for streamers, have something unique for you! More information in private message

You want to be a streamer or you are a streamer.

Here is one slot for you. =)
    *More information on the panel.

https://global-myko.net/?page=stream

Deadhealer likes this.

hey guys its already later than middle july, please dont let us wait so long...

Banned Senior Member

You have most promising server launching within next few months, dont blow it up and make August fly. gl

Hello again everyone! Updates, news are on the way so get your self a big cup of tea, sit back and read

First, I've been working hard, trying to find every little amount of time to spend on organizing everything for this server. Good news, 99% of things server wise is done. Whats left is advertisement and new staff members. Game masters, forum moderators. Now lets get to the Updates!

Before I start on the guide I would like to announce that 2 things will be different on this server then any other.

#1 . The Teleport + Transformation+ PUS Scrolls bug will not work on this server.

#2. Any lightning skills will no longer cancel any other skills while being casted. Heals and novas wont be canceled anymore unless you are stunned.

Automated Weekly Boss Event in Colony Zone.

When will this event start?

This event will start during beta for testing purposes. The event will run once per week and will last an hour. Last boss will be strong so killing it might take another 30 minutes or more. On the Official this event will start on the 6th Week.

What is the purpose for this event?

The main purpose is to bring everyone to Colony Zone at the peak of activity. Every week at a certain day. That we already have set.

What kind of Boss monsters will spawn during the event?

There will be 3 Waves.

Wave #1 : All the Colony Zone bosses will spread all over the map. Guidance Map will be uploaded to the guide.
    Wave #2: Bifrost and Juraid monsters will spawn only around bowl areas.
    Wave #3: Eslant bosses will spawn only in Bowl.
    Final and last Boss will spawn in the Middle of the castle.

What kind of items can you get from bosses? What are the drops?

Every Boss or monster that is spawned during Boss Event will give you knight cash in different amounts when you make a kill.
    First wave will have half of the drop.
    For example if Bowl Bach drop for Ring of life is set at 5%, Boss Event Bach will have 2.5% and so on.
    Second and third Wave will have same drops respectively to the origin of the monsters.
    Final Boss is the tricky one. The monster is Unique to its kind and have special items staked in him. To find out you would have to kill him. Only top tire items.

Guidance Map for the Boss Event.

Last edited by Deadhealer; 07-21-2018 at 01:24 AM.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Automated Quests Guide

What is this?

This is Automated Quest system which will allow you to get rewards instantly upon completing a quest.

How can you start the quest?

To start the quest simply kill the monster that is on the quest list. You will see the count to your right on the damage bar.

Will my progress save?

Your progress will save no matter what. Even after the server restart.

Where can I see quest list?

Here Click on me!

What I would like to point out about this quests is 2 Priest Quests.

Quest name : Defender of the Priest

Quest Requirements : 50 Stone golems, 50 Trolls, 50 Troll Warrior, 50 Giant Golems, 50 Harpy in Colony Zone.

Reward: Shield only wearable by priest with level 50 or higher. Unupgradable and Untradable.

Quest name : Priest's Legendary Weapon

Quest requirements : 15 Dark Mares, 25 Raven Harpy, 100 Blood Seekers, 100 Deruvish, 25 Troll Warriors, 25 Orc Bandit Archers, 100 Cardinals, 100 Barons ,15 Riote, 5 Atross in Colony Zone.

Quest Reward : Sword wearable only by priest Untradable Upgradable. This quest is repeatable.

Next step is announcing Beta date and rewards.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM