Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

★GmR Game | [v19] | Second Server [ BAR STREET ] Coming Soon !!!

This is a discussion on ★GmR Game | [v19] | Second Server [ BAR STREET ] Coming Soon !!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars Yeah, you guys are real geniuses. imgur: the simple image sharer I should go dig up ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Yeah, you guys are real geniuses.

imgur: the simple image sharer

I should go dig up more highlights.
    Why are you messing with us two ? You do not know how to play KO and you want to develop. Your codes really wrong . First create a account USKO and lets start play ) You can handle this job after 10 years trust me

Quote Originally Posted by AkkuS View Post
    Why are you messing with us two ? You do not know how to play KO and you want to develop. Your codes really wrong . First create a account USKO and lets start play ) You can handle this job after 10 years trust me
    I don't know who you are, but clearly you don't know the first thing about the codebase you guys are using.

I don't know who you are, but clearly you don't know the first thing about the codebase you guys are using.
    I know everything . Source code belong to you . You're really talented developers but not for KO . Firstly you have to learn game. But you have to admit that we are developing this source code. Maybe yes your source codes but with many mistakes . We developed and we are continuing.

I know all of thats. Maybe your sources kod but we have developed ourselves . I'm administrator of GmR Game .

Quote Originally Posted by Katana View Post
    You will see Hari We work profesional . We are best developer . Everybody knows .
    I know everything . Source code belong to you . You're really talented developers but not for KO . Firstly you have to learn game. But you have to admit that we are developing this source code. Maybe yes your source codes but with many mistakes . We developed and we are continuing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AkkuS View Post
    I know all of thats. Maybe your sources kod but we have developed ourselves . I'm administrator of GmR Game .
    I think you're both forgetting those 2 weeks you harrassed me to fix a bug for you, which could easily have been solved by reading the docs I'd already linked to you countless times (which even have a Turkish translation!).
    With 3 (or more?) of you hacking around with it, you proceeded to only make things worse (by removing the entire locking mechanism which guarded against race conditions).

The only reason it ever got fixed was because I gave in and fixed it for you FFS. I tried to get you to see it for yourself, but all you ever did was pass blame and say "my codes were wrong", much as you're doing right now.

Such strong code, but hey, immediately down my throat for your next unsolvable issue, in the comments for the commit which fixed the first problem. Ugh.

Bloody geniuses, the lot of you.

I said you are really talented developer. But You dont know the details of the game . I'm trying to explain this.

I said you are really talented developer. But You dont know the details of the game . I'm trying to explain this.
    Just as I'm saying you don't know WTF you're doing. But regarding the latter, we shall see.

Just as I'm saying you don't know WTF you're doing. But regarding the latter, we shall see.
    Yeah we shall see

Maybe yes your source codes but with many mistakes
    I meant to ask this earlier, but for curiosity's sake, what are you even referring to here?

I meant to ask this earlier, but for curiosity's sake, what are you even referring to here?
    I'm unsure if this is by any way connected with the Kenti or KO-Fox project,but if it is they've been changing stuff you made work cause,quoting "TwoStars no know KO dev,he no know how KO function".
    I've seen some really bad stuff in my life but seeing monkeys code was uhh....

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestUS View Post
    I'm unsure if this is by any way connected with the Kenti or KO-Fox project,but if it is they've been changing stuff you made work cause,quoting "TwoStars no know KO dev,he no know how KO function".
    I've seen some really bad stuff in my life but seeing monkeys code was uhh....
    nickos3 likes this.

I mean. For example Rogue 800 def skill was mistake. You are using and your Chr Def Resetting . This is just a small sample.
    Codes have many mistakes yes. But know we fixed all of them.

I'm not a personal criticism to you . You dont know many details about the game .

I mean. For example Rogue 800 def skill was mistake. You are using and your Chr Def Resetting . This is just a small sample.

I'm not a personal criticism to you . You dont know many details about the game .
    So let me get this straight using 800 defense (skill) and after a certain amount of seconds it's being re-set to it's original form of defense; 720>1520 and than 1520>720 ?
    I'm sure Two will explain what you had in mind,but this is either way a simple database fix.
    If you are referring to fixing the bugs from the database i'm more than sure you'll have a bad time.

Dude, the skill's description reads "Increases Defense by 800.". I think it's pretty clear what it's meant to do, even if you don't go look at the skill's data itself. But sure, I guess you need to be a %100 professionaler KO playerler to figure that one out.

Having said that, bearing in mind there's been no changes to existing type 4 skills for an awful long time (aside from additions for new skill buffs), it seems to work fine here:

Edit: It also reset correctly after it expired, if that's what was being referred to (reading WestUS's post):

Edit 2:
    It's intended to stack AC amounts and take them back, rather than resetting the entire amount; anything added gets removed.
    Code:
    	case BUFF_TYPE_AC:
    		if (pType->sAC == 0 && pType->sACPct > 0)
    			pTarget->m_sACPercent -= (pType->sACPct - 100);
    		else
    			pTarget->m_sACAmount -= pType->sAC;
    		break;
    This is typical behaviour even back then.

If I had to guess, that bug was a result of your early magic system changes that turned our pretty clean & concise logic into something incomprehensible, for the sake of purposely introducing a bug with canceling of max HP scrolls. It'd be interesting to find out, but it'd fit since all that stuff screwed horribly with buff logic.

Apex KO Senior Member

Dude, the skill's description reads "Increases Defense by 800.". I think it's pretty clear what it's meant to do, even if you don't go look at the skill's data itself. But sure, I guess you need to be a %100 professionaler KO playerler to figure that one out.

Having said that, bearing in mind there's been no changes to existing type 4 skills for an awful long time (aside from additions for new skill buffs), it seems to work fine here:

Edit: It also reset correctly after it expired, if that's what was being referred to (reading WestUS's post):

If I had to guess, that bug was a result of your early magic system changes that turned our pretty clean & concise logic into something incomprehensible, for the sake of purposely introducing a bug with canceling of max HP scrolls. It'd be interesting to find out.
    Obviously photoshopped, no one has functional 20xx server!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast