Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79
Like Tree2Likes

★GmR Game | [v1977] | Special gifts to New players !!

This is a discussion on ★GmR Game | [v1977] | Special gifts to New players !! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do not bother with us I dont use translate If you want we can speak on whatsapp we are better ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Member AkkuS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Do not bother with us I dont use translate If you want we can speak on whatsapp we are better than anyone else in this business .You should be always respect someone who speaks another language .
    We have +2000 online user now. Our all non-Turkish brothers are invited to GmR Game on this forum site.

  2. #32
    KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sweden, But ALBANIAN!
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Most stupid sever Ive ever played, U spend hours on mining and you only get shitty gems and fragments which u turn in and get damn Enchants only. And btw the uppgrade rate sucks so hard, Could do 1 item +5 of 6. My advice, do not waste ur time on this server.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    Most stupid sever Ive ever played, U spend hours on mining and you only get shitty gems and fragments which u turn in and get damn Enchants only. And btw the uppgrade rate sucks so hard, Could do 1 item +5 of 6. My advice, do not waste ur time on this server.
    Talking bad about the server because you were unlucky? LOL Thats some sad shit right there.

    Also a lot of people are getting Microsoft C++ runtime error, you might want to fix that.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

  4. #34
    KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sweden, But ALBANIAN!
    Posts
    347

    Default

    lol then go ahead and play it moron.

  5. #35
    Member VaLentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Moradon :)
    Posts
    11

    Default

    It looks really nice. Im downloading it. Let's try

  6. #36
    Member AkkuS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Talking bad about the server because you were unlucky? LOL Thats some sad shit right there.

    Also a lot of people are getting Microsoft C++ runtime error, you might want to fix that.
    That problem fixed. Sorry about that.
    I dont answer for bad comments. Have a nice enjoy to all players.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US, PHILADELPHIA!
    Posts
    613

    Default

    IS the server offline?

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    Super active.

  9. #39
    Senior Member CriticalDeluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    110

    Default

    if ur looking for an english clan apply here : Application form



  10. #40
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDeluxe View Post
    if ur looking for an english clan apply here : Application form


    Krowaz set gg kanki
    Have fun!

  11. #41
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    so many koxpers,
    everyone mining/fishing..
    full of hackers, u should join professional ko

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    so many koxpers,
    everyone mining/fishing..
    full of hackers, u should join professional ko
    Not seen 1 koxper at all and ive played for 2 weeks, not 1 hacker either.

    Funny though you the saddest dude I see around here, you cussed out bazinga ko every chance you got and still kept playin there for 2 months despite everyday cryin about population and how it wont last. XD Get a fuckin grip of yourself mate now your tryna promote another server. LOL

  13. #43
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    so many koxpers,
    everyone mining/fishing..
    full of hackers, u should join professional ko
    im sure u dont even download this ko
    this version is pretty nice and 10000% better than last one
    there is 0 koxpers so dunno where u see any.
    every1 mining/fishing cuz it give items
    dat logic

  14. #44
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Not seen 1 koxper at all and ive played for 2 weeks, not 1 hacker either.

    Funny though you the saddest dude I see around here, you cussed out bazinga ko every chance you got and still kept playin there for 2 months despite everyday cryin about population and how it wont last. XD Get a fuckin grip of yourself mate now your tryna promote another server. LOL
    actually I wasnt playing bazinga KO for the last 2 months.. havent played there for 3 weeks + you fucktard

  15. #45
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    actually I wasnt playing bazinga KO for the last 2 months.. havent played there for 3 weeks + you fucktard
    why u lie?
    u played bazinga till u get ban for charge back sheldon then u went to professionalko

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-14-2014, 01:29 PM
  2. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:02 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 02:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •