Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pasulj

good pk server?

This is a discussion on good pk server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looking at starting to play on a private server but am wondering what is a good 1 for pk?...
Page: 1

Default good pk server?

looking at starting to play on a private server but am wondering what is a good 1 for pk?

well i've mentioned gameover ko in a few other topics, but they've restarted the server, because one of the GM's got p.issed off and shut it down, shouldn't take too long for them to get it goin again.

it'll be different, meaning it's got 14xx patches, they'll do ED, bifrost, csw, wars, chaotic generator will work, krowaz dominion and other stuff. the highest grade of weps/armours will be +8.
    the anvil rates:
    Items +1-+6 100%
    Items +6-+7 50%
    Items +7-+8 25 %
    Items +8-+9 5%-10%
    Items +9-+10 0%.

there's a lot more to find out. to check for more information, visit the forums: Game Over

oh and they're currently running the beta version, so if you wanna check it, just PM the admin on forums for the link to the download of the beta version.

thanks, hope you'll join us once it starts =].
    P.S. i'm not the admin, developer or anything, i'm just a regular player

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

i playd gameoverko, i had the dragon and uber items coz i farmed 24/7, but after a whileikept seeing raondom ppl popin up with super uber gear and nps from nowhere, after i asked bunch of ppl i found out the gm's were playin ingame chars also and giving them and their friends items and editing their nps etc..
    not to mention there were more hackers online then regular ppl.

if u don't wanna be disapointed, dont do my mistake and play this shit server.

was your ign thiefshaman?

if so, you didn't have the dragon, MrChippo did, then MrPitz was in line, RectumRyder after him. also, i'd love to know what illegal activities the gms were doing, there was 1 corrupt GM, he's the one that shut the server down, and now is completely IP banned from it.

it's not a 'shit' server, if it was why would you spend so much time on it? it's gonna be completely changed now anyway, see for yourselves rather than taking mine or thief's word for it
    Last edited by AmiT; 05-16-2011 at 11:59 AM.

wildko is a goood pk server
    Welcome to Wild Knight online forum

it jus started too

ahh i played wildko when it just started last time. i might play it again, not sure.

Banned

Check it out

Light farm and pk server beta opening tomorrow

ClassicKO ? Index page
    Oscar likes this.