Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This image what memories brings you back?: We have been working several months and we are proud of finally make ...
Page: 1

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Lightbulb GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This image what memories brings you back?:

We have been working several months and we are proud of finally make this relevant release for the knight online private server community (you):

OldschoolKO – MYKO style farm mode

We offer you not just a private server, we also focus to provide the best service we can for our users (is not exclusively for donators, when I say users in general really mean it). After to read information from relevant forums about what users like/dislike, we have come to the conclusion the user deserve more than he just expects, in my honest opinion I can say a good server is not the one where people just play and get fun each other… there is more stuff behind it.
    With the objective to form a great community based in the respect, moral and ethic, we are agreeing that we have to give a good quality service in every sense.

We are not a “babashopper” server, it will be like really old times was, do you remember? We want to make the things right, so it will keep the server balance and safe from over geared characters of people that got “godlike mode” just because money, we don’t consider this fair at all, the staff who is talking to you were users like you that understand exactly your needs and frustration about a knight online private server environment.

I will stop to talk and let me show you some screenshots that surely you will be able to get inside them very soon:

The special of this is that (I dear say) everything of those old maps are currently fixed, you will be able to test it as soon you get the client and get into the game.

As a serious project, we want to release it as BETA server at start, the period of this beta going to be 3 weeks to 1 month roughly (beta is done)

Server description:

-Level cap will be 62
    -Shells doesn’t exist (Top armor is chitin and is pretty much hard to get them)
    -Upgrade rates as MYKO was (quite hard to see someone in the first days with something glowing)
    -Quest for Master and Skills are working for every class
    -Items has old skin
    -Breth / Piana as it was in the past
    -And more features…

Finally farming at Colony Zone will regain life again in this server.

We are doing our best to keep the performance being friendly about MYKO was, and the feeling that many people shared/lived in that moment.

As a players that played MYKO before we say: welcome to the Old School Knight Online World

The server is sponsored by : Good-Game Forums
    Our Website Panel : OLD SCHOOL KO ... MYKO'S COMEBACK

*There is also an explanations why we made IP restriction to turkey at our Forum Website "announcements" section (even in turkish language for them)

About Turkey IP Restriction

*You can download the client but can’t get into server because we are fixing the last details for its release, tomorrow I will bring you more notice about it, you can download our client in our forum section “downloads”.

Follow us on twitter : (OldSchoolKO) on Twitter
    Follow us on Facebook : OldSchoolKO | Facebook
    Follow us on Digg : Digg

Some of the feedbacks from our beta period:

Hope to see you soon guys

OldSchoolKO Staff
    Last edited by Professor; 10-24-2010 at 04:48 AM.

Banned

O_O Demn good job

Wowow,i missed Breth/Piana,haven't seen it in a while ;o

I personally vouch for this project, everyone should go into and test it

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

0o...
    this could be very good, cant wait for the beta to test out this server

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

only me that gets a slow forum? keeps crashing everytime I refresh

wow panel and forum looks nice o.o, i am cominnnnnnnng!!

miss those days ! , will def give it a try looks great.

good job on that !

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Holy fock this looks nice i might try it out!

Mykor

I don't know if its a 'Good ' or 'Bad' , but all I see is turkish talking @ the chat box

its neither good or bad.. aslong as every1 can play the server. BTW suggesting u finish things up and put the server up when KI has already been up for 1 month or 2 cuz atm every1 going KI
    Last edited by Kallop; 09-07-2010 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    its neither good or bad.. aslong as every1 can play the server. BTW suggesting u finish things up and put the server up when KI has already been up for 1 month or 2 cuz atm every1 going KI
    Suggestion accepted.

The server is currently up, i hope you guys help us testing any possible error or detail about this server (items/drop rate/exp rate) because we want the official version be the most perfect as it can be for you guys. We would like the user is involved in the "fixing" process so he will feel the server a part of him.

Remember you have many choices in order to download our client at our forum website, also i remind you in order to see the whole forum sections and categories you must be a registered member

Since you get into our server and community you become a part of OldSchoolKO family.

Yours sinceresly,

Edited: There is new information related Beta released at our Forums, Facebook and Twitter.
    Last edited by Professor; 09-07-2010 at 02:18 AM.

This server looks great but NoDrama KO is already #1 to me even tho its not yet launched.

Banned

download link plx ? i cant get into that forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bailys View Post
    download link plx ? i cant get into that forum
    you can download the client under several choices located at "download" section in our Forum,

I let you the link : Click here

In order to see the whole forum you need be a registered member.

Don't forget to check the information related our server beta period at Forums/Facebook/Twitter.

Regards.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)