Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when will be launch?...
Page: 14

when will be launch?

Xrocky2X

Forum is up :
    Good-Game Forums

any new notice from official open?

Xrocky2X

not yet bro :S

yo prof keep us upated dude, just because its oldschool doesnt mean u have to act like k2 did in those days

For every1 else this server is great keep this server on top of your list cause its succes will not be how it is run (because beta was great) but if we can get enough people, since turkish ip's are blocked

guess they have to address the issues people have registering with other browsers then i.e. and some final touches to server.
    Last edited by mindflayer; 10-13-2010 at 03:09 PM.

server die or Professor die :S

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    server die or Professor die :S
    Although many people would like this version come true but let me tell you it isn't

First of all, sorry about my absence here, it was due we were focus with the staff developing some stuff related internal security on our server and other bugs in-game we found on the road.

Since it will be a true farm server any bug in-game become sensitive for the users that don't use it and another that use it and take some advantage from it, that is why we are verifying that the process keep correctly so make the things work out.

Our website panel options is almost built up to 100% (you really will enjoy it when you be able to see it soon), in same way our Forum.

We will put server up in beta version (don't be alarmed yet) for a couple of days more to make a final test, we have already have some members that want to test some stuff inside our server and wish to do this, so we will give a days for it, after that we will make the properly announcement about our official server launching.

I will come with news soon, patience is a virtue

a virtue that I lack

turkish ip`s banned? they would be the people that would give ur server life
    but wth more fun for me too laugh when u get pwnt

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    About IP Turkey Restriction

Thank you.

what i mean is when u block there ip`s
    they will try harder to ruin ur server and prolly they will succeed
    like they always doo ip restriction wont fix the problem
    dont want turkish players? go c-west
    allready on turkish forums people saying they really want to screw u over

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    so why would u laugh about this?

Thats why most of the people hate the majority of turks they always find a way to ruin things for others. maybe they are just kids or turks are just childish overall.

It is a big change he takes trying to set up a server without turks just because their numbers. I never even came up with the idea some kids would try to screw a server for that reason.

Because you/they havent read what professor linked i copied it for you and you will read there are plans for turkish as well

About Turkey IP Restriction
    Because we want to provide them a good service as well as we will do for you.

They are a special country and one of the biggest Knight Online fans around, but some studies says most of them doesn't talk english at all, to avoid conflicts between players we have considered in a future to release a server in turkish language for them with the properly selected staff that take care of them specially as well as forum service also.

Don't think we are racist or something like that because it will be wrong, we care about them and they are into our expansion plans, all that we ask is patiente and everything going to be ready for them in a nearly future.

We don't really want to fail to our community and we currently are working hard to provide them the best servide ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onlara iyi bir hizmet sunmak istedigimizden sizin icin biz yapacagiz.

Onlar ozel ve knight online fanlarinin oldugu buyuk bir ulke.Fakat bazi calismalar onlarin bir cogunun ingilizce konusmadigini soyluyor.Oyuncular arasindaki catismayi onlemek icin yakżn bir zamanda turkce dil eklenecektir forum servisi olarak.

Irkci veya onun gibi birsey oldugumuzu dusunmeyin cunku yanlis olur , Onlar icin acilim planlarimiz var ve onlari onemsiyoruz,Tek istedigimiz sabir ve onlar icin yakin bir zamanda hazir olacak.

Forumumuzun gercekten hatali olmasini istemiyoruz ve simdiye kadar ki en iyi hizmet olmasi icin calisiyoruz.

Less talk... more facts

New Announcement

We are back.

Xrocky2X

Hey proffesor i have a question for you.. why this priest got a Chitin shield ??

I know u gonna say ''ITS BETA'' but how he can got that shield and hammer?? comments to you !

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

lucky with lesath and a tooth from the looks of it.

LinkBacks (?)