Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I keep getting kicked for 3rd party tools when the only thing I have open is mozzilla firefox...
Page: 21

manveerj

I keep getting kicked for 3rd party tools when the only thing I have open is mozzilla firefox

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manveerj View Post
    I keep getting kicked for 3rd party tools when the only thing I have open is mozzilla firefox
    Koguard just acts by closing your game if it detects a words related with "hack,dupe,koxp,etc" no matter which browser you are using, i have mozzila firefox and when i just open this browser nothings happens even i did open it when i was in-game, never get kicked or something.

Regards.

manveerj

AhhI see that makes sense. Thanks a bunch

Screenshots regarding official opening has been updated at our FaceBook Page

Greetings.
    Last edited by Professor; 10-25-2010 at 02:08 AM.

Thank you for the awesome server, absolutely no lags, the first couple of hours i've been playing there just made me remind the good old days and i really mean it, thank you professor keep up the work with staff, i love your server

btw i will donate soon

Dear Community,

After several ideas we were collecting for our users we have been made this adjustment to make the exp rate easier and more people join our server!

The level required has been decreased in the following levels

1-35 = the half (50%)
    36-50 = more than a quarter (30%)

For example for lvl 1 if you need 50 exp to get level up it has been changed to 25, for lvl 36 if you need 100 exp to get lvl up it has been changed to 70, they just an example to make this more understandable for you.

It is our last adjustment since we don't want to lose the MYKO's essence

The level requirement to get into Colony Zone was modified to lvl 35.

OldSchoolKO Staff

Dear community,

The day of Tomorrow (October 27th) we will take off the Turkey IP restriction, it has been discussed by the staff and we believe all the community should play together, however in the future we will release our own turkish translated client for them, same project goes for spanish people, we will release more additional information at forums together with this unblock Turkey IP the day of tomorrow, stay tuned

OldSchoolKO Staff
    Last edited by Professor; 10-26-2010 at 04:16 PM.

Xrocky2X

U NEED internet explorer for register

Xrocky2X

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Dear community,

The day of Tomorrow (October 27th) we will take off the Turkey IP restriction, it has been discussed by the staff and we believe all the community should play together, however in the future we will release our own turkish translated client for them, same project goes for spanish people, we will release more additional information at forums together with this unblock Turkey IP the day of tomorrow, stay tuned

OldSchoolKO Staff
    too bad

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Its so low populated.. like 100 people @ rush, and 50-70 other times..
    Also when you allow turks now join server, i dont think that so much of them will come, cuz they will have like 2 days "delayed" start :P

like we have handicap or w/e spell it

Dear Community,

In all this time we were collecting suggestions, feedbacks and ideas from our community and an extensive debate between the staff, we have agreed on the following:

1.We have unblocked the IP restriction that we made for the turkey country, so the Turkish community may be involved in OldSchoolKO.

2.Also the Turkish community will get a person who will represent them (GM that speak Turkish) so this person will provide the properly information in their languages.

.... If you wish to know more about this new announcement Visit our Forums

OldSchoolKO Staff
    Last edited by Professor; 10-27-2010 at 01:30 PM.

OrangeYouAreMyLife

fucking awsome! missing old times!

Sheer4Cold

Omg , looking so great , old days of KO

rly nice sever, looks great all quest working correct cmon guys give it try

tuput

I gave a try to this server since its opening. My opinion, failed server, it looks like a beta. And I played close 24/7 and got into top3 players for level gained. I will tell you why I think that:

1. Exp rates are thought for a server with 200-300 online users, not 30-40 like this server is (well okay, it's 75-90 when southamerican community log in, so if you are from Europe or Asia, be ready to play alone, or with low people).

The time spend to get level 62 (or 60) will be so much, and IMHO don't worth it to check after those days/weeks wasted there aren't many people to pk with.

2. Drop list (I don't mean about rates) is the worst I have seen in a private farm server. Original MYKO was thought to get, from a same family of item (i.e. FP), any kind of part for any class after killing a mob (i.e. Lamia). In this server no, the drop list is limited, for example, you kill Paralyzers, and all you can get are Rogue FP Helm, Warrior FP boots, Priest FP boots or Mage Crystal pauldron. This remember me to the first private servers we could play some years ago.

Another example, Deruvish drops Blessed Enchant Scroll (HP), Mage Crystal Helm and Warrior FP Pads, that's all! don't hope to get a BUS or any other FP piece....

It was announced as MYKO comes back, well... if I'm not wrong, MYKO hadn't that 80% hp /town thingy (so good in PK, so bad in EXP party, and it ISN'T MYKO), nor got deleted weapon defense shields, nor got bad set exp required for some lvls (I don't mean the % reduced exp), changed skins in some items, ...

And about the Turkish IP restriction, admin says it's to let them to play with rest of the people, that's true? or is it because it has so LOW player activity in some hours? every KO server has high activity in European time thanks to turks, and high activity in American time thanks to southamericans.

Well i think it's all, I (player from Adonis (MYKO) am sad to see how it wasn't what I hope, or what the admin said it would be. Now time to wait how comes another server...

LinkBacks (?)