Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I agree with drop its totally different than old myko. And exp is easy actually ....
Page: 22

I agree with drop its totally different than old myko. And exp is easy actually .

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Alright.

I totally respect your opinion tuput and as far i can tell you are right in some sense and i appreciate that honesty

1. Since we are not "famous" or "known" respectable names in the knight online pvp environment we didn't expect to get much people because they mostly guide for the name that is building a server more than the work inside of it.

We are doing our own reputation with these new names we have since we want to keep things in perspective by not telling where we come are from, so it keeps the game fairness for everyone.

2.About the drop list, since shells armors doesn't exist, we have made some adjustments in our drop list, i.e golems droped chitins, in our server golems drop full plate.

If you wish BUS you have to farm other mobs, the game was made for people explore by themselves if we release a drop list it will ruin all the fun inside of it, it is a part of the game.

The 80% hp /town if one of the improvements we made like party bug disband like MYKO hasn't, we improved the system inside the game if you want a similar system ad MYKO this server would be filled of bugs and and cheaters.

We keep the old spirit of MYKO, in that way maybe you didn't check the high class weapons or some unique weapons like gigantic axe or javana axe, they keep the old look.

It is up to you if you want to wait for another server but wonder if you will see another server which its Power Up Store sell just scrolls and services, and the actives GM's

People are joining and enjoying our server, from the comments we have read almost the 90% are ok with the server and they really liked and planning to stay here, it would be a dream if everyone like the server but it is not a perfect world right tuput?

Appreciate your comment and same goes for 2nismo

yeah there are some things different and some things i dont agree with (80% and drops)

but if u gonna wait for server anything close to this and active motivated non-greedy gms

you will have to wait a few years, most private servers are of the new japanese looking ko with weird stuff loosing the simplicity and best side of ko like it is done in oldschoolKO.

Even if this server might not succeed now i know profesor did learn a lot and will put out even a greater server.

But this server is not for guys who give up you gotto go all the way to get the rewards. If u dont want oldschool go to some japanese circus server.

Professor YOUR DROP LIST SUCK! and you game to -.- is very bad and low ppl.
    bad old school knight online

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    Professor YOUR DROP LIST SUCK! and you game to -.- is very bad and low ppl.
    bad old school knight online
    It is your personal point of view and i respect that

The fact our server has been launched as official doesn't mean we did stop working on improve our server, we are still working and built our server better, the drop list is fine (maybe it needs some adjust inside but it is ok), maybe you are looking for a mob which drop all the server items in a box so i don't think it is not gonna happen , every mob has its own drop list so your comment would be more solid if you first try every single mob and then you say drop list sucks, since that words is too general for just some few mobs you already killed (since low level doesn't allow you to kill every mob yet).

Anyway your comment is welcome and we keep our work up

Regards.

hey i downloaded it but..i cant get passed the launcher..wont work lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    hey i downloaded it but..i cant get passed the launcher..wont work lol.
    A screenshot provided about this issue would help a lot to assist you, and please make the post at forums (tech support section).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Community,

As you might see, we always want you feel entertain and enjoy our server, so we are releasing this Halloween Event.

This event will be launched at October 29th (after a restart server in that day)

You will find 2 kind of tickets by killing the halloween mobs that we specially made for you:

1.Trick or Treat: you can exchange it to the Halloween NPC at Moradon, you could get random items (anvil scrolls, middle and high class items and halloween items) from this ticket.

2.Golden Pumpkin: is a Power UP Store Discount, with a % of reduction from the original price of the item, so you will be able to buy our PUS items in a cheaper way

These are the following Pumpkin Mobs:

- Halloween King: drops 200k experience + items events from halloween

- Halloween Pumpkin: drops 100k experience + items events from halloween

Enjoy the event, is a good opportunity to get a lot of fun each other and experiment new adventures from it.

OldSchoolKO Staff
    Last edited by Professor; 10-29-2010 at 01:46 PM.

sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    It is your personal point of view and i respect that

The fact our server has been launched as official doesn't mean we did stop working on improve our server, we are still working and built our server better, the drop list is fine (maybe it needs some adjust inside but it is ok), maybe you are looking for a mob which drop all the server items in a box so i don't think it is not gonna happen , every mob has its own drop list so your comment would be more solid if you first try every single mob and then you say drop list sucks, since that words is too general for just some few mobs you already killed (since low level doesn't allow you to kill every mob yet).

Anyway your comment is welcome and we keep our work up

Regards.
    yes good luck

Sounds Interesting..

this could be very good, cant wait for the beta to test out this server

Quote Originally Posted by pidge1992 View Post
    Sounds Interesting..

this could be very good, cant wait for the beta to test out this server
    afaik they are allready in official O.o

Dear Community,

Our halloween event is all a success, i hope you see how our community is very excitindg and enjoying this event in our screenshots from Our FaceBook or at Our Forums

We will do more events later so stay tuned

Regards.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Just a question, has this event ever been in usko? Or u got it from srs bsns asian ko's?

Also, u got any more stuff planed? 3rd best thing in japko, after fully working game and above average (read:non turkish) pvp, was their kewl events. Ofc some were (ok, maybe most) costum made, but mgames did cook up alot of events. Lolusko never saw almost any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Just a question, has this event ever been in usko? Or u got it from srs bsns asian ko's?

Also, u got any more stuff planed? 3rd best thing in japko, after fully working game and above average (read:non turkish) pvp, was their kewl events. Ofc some were (ok, maybe most) costum made, but mgames did cook up alot of events. Lolusko never saw almost any of them.
    Hi magyk, thanks for your interest and i will reply you the best as i can.

About your first question we extract some stuff from different knight online official clients and made a mix with our own ideas to make this event kind unique.

About your second question, our halloween event is running and it is really a big chance for the newer players join our server, you can see how success is our event in our Facebook Halloween's Album, and replying directly your question is yes, we have more plans in a upcoming future, as staff is our commitment with our community that already have placed their trust in us .

Regards

Dear Community,

We are so excited that our gamers finally can test their skills and prove which is the stronger nation and their abilities to play together as team.

Already our halloween event was all a success and this war also will be

Sharpen your weapons and get ready for the collision between orcs and humans, it will definitely be epic!

The schedule for this great event will be at :

1.First War Event (Survival): 13:00 hours GMT +0

-United States: 09:00 hours

-Poland: 15:00 hours

-Turkey: 16:00 hours

-Perú: 10:00 hours

2.Second War Event (Die for Glory): 00:00 hours GMT +0

-United States: 18:00 hours

-Poland: 02:00 hours

-Turkey: 03:00 hours

-Perú: 19:00 hours

There will be blood in that war, invite your friends!

OldSchoolKO Staff

LinkBacks (?)