Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Magyk Just a question, has this event ever been in usko? Or u got it from srs ...
Page: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Just a question, has this event ever been in usko? Or u got it from srs bsns asian ko's?

Also, u got any more stuff planed? 3rd best thing in japko, after fully working game and above average (read:non turkish) pvp, was their kewl events. Ofc some were (ok, maybe most) costum made, but mgames did cook up alot of events. Lolusko never saw almost any of them.

Dude, we had those events in USKO aswell, during Halloween and also don't forget thanksgiving, with the gobbles running around giving people a bilion exp.

[QUOTE=Magyk;2740391]Just a question, has this event ever been in usko? Or u got it from srs bsns asian ko's?

JPKO has this event running right now.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Dude, we had those events in USKO aswell, during Halloween and also don't forget thanksgiving, with the gobbles running around giving people a bilion exp.
    Year?

Only thing i vaguely remember are those jack o' laterns. But i only spent like 1 or 2 halloween-turkeyomnomnom-christmas periods in usko anyway.

About your first question we extract some stuff from different knight online official clients and made a mix with our own ideas to make this event kind unique.

About your second question, our halloween event is running and it is really a big chance for the newer players join our server, you can see how success is our event in our Facebook Halloween's Album, and replying directly your question is yes, we have more plans in a upcoming future, as staff is our commitment with our community that already have placed their trust in us .
    So in not so many words, ur server beats the crap out of all other worthless lolservers. Well, like i said a while ago, if i was ever forced (at gunpoint) to play ko again, urs would be the first in my to-try list.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Year?

Only thing i vaguely remember are those jack o' laterns. But i only spent like 1 or 2 halloween-turkeyomnomnom-christmas periods in usko anyway.

I'd say like 4-5 years ago. Back in the OLD days (Before beramus and Cypher came out, or during that period there were no such events.) When Olympia was released we started to get these kind of events in USKO. After the first map switch to KE and with another server release, Manes or Edana i believe?(not quite sure) We had these events already, people would all gather to kill the big gobble's (which you could only r-hit) and switch to server 2 and 3 to do the exact same thing. They had boss respawn times, so every ~6 hours people would gather to farm them.

I wonder how it's gonna work out in a private server though. In USKO we needed like 400 people to kill the gobble/santa/halloween thing.

yeah at edena i got one of the first ROF on server ( if not first ) from kursed gobble event also it was a myth that the turks made up that only "r" did damage, 3 parties could kill them with using skills >.<

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    yeah at edena i got one of the first ROF on server ( if not first ) from kursed gobble event also it was a myth that the turks made up that only "r" did damage, 3 parties could kill them with using skills >.<

True, an old clannie just told me we would always get the drops cause of the drains we did.

It would always drop like 500k coins, lotto ticket(or some kind, that you could trade for items) and the pendant that you couldnt trade and sucked balls.

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Dear Community,

We are so excited that our gamers finally can test their skills and prove which is the stronger nation and their abilities to play together as team.

Already our halloween event was all a success and this war also will be

Sharpen your weapons and get ready for the collision between orcs and humans, it will definitely be epic!

The schedule for this great event will be at :

1.First War Event (Survival): 13:00 hours GMT +0

-United States: 09:00 hours

-Poland: 15:00 hours

-Turkey: 16:00 hours

-Perú: 10:00 hours

2.Second War Event (Die for Glory): 00:00 hours GMT +0

-United States: 18:00 hours

-Poland: 02:00 hours

-Turkey: 03:00 hours

-Perú: 19:00 hours

There will be blood in that war, invite your friends!

OldSchoolKO Staff
    Stay tuned

halloween event looks nice i am finally getting decent exp

gogogogo war tomorrow, i am np's hungry xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    halloween event looks nice i am finally getting decent exp

gogogogo war tomorrow, i am np's hungry xD

hey fluppy remember when we used to own in manes ardream :P you me and clasy haha.

anyways i figured out how to work this game, you orc or human?

Dear community,

Considering the variety of the languages and the walls that it represents sometimes we already were translated our war announcement in 5 different languages (english comes as default) this kindest help comes from our community

We are working in the translation of the information that we consider relevant to those languages so the users in a closer future will be able to read in their native language the important information

Starting with our war announcement it was translated to:

Turkish/Polish/French/Hebrew/Spanish

You can take a look At our Forums

We keep working hard for our community because we respect their investment in time and money

OldSchoolKO Staff

Dear Community,

Remember that there is 20 minutes left remaining for war

Thank you.

one hour left to start the war

gogog people

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    hey fluppy remember when we used to own in manes ardream :P you me and clasy haha.

anyways i figured out how to work this game, you orc or human?
    sup bk, ya i remember those days, when we owned a lot of orcs, we were like 3 i think and killed like 2 party's xD.

btw im orc.

Congrats to our first Kasar Hood in this great server Deepfritz. I'll post few SS's later

Experience event in 20 minutes

LinkBacks (?)