Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server looks rly nice but today we left with around 20ppl from orc side we wont play with donators who ...
Page: 24

Server looks rly nice but today we left with around 20ppl from orc side we wont play with donators who spends money on exp scrols, we are exping all the time and highest lvl is 56 with around 40% when Hum side have 61lvl+ "masterd" its sick. Thats why we left.

Cu guys! and gl.

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuman aka PureHate View Post
    Server looks rly nice but today we left with around 20ppl from orc side we wont play with donators who spends money on exp scrols, we are exping all the time and highest lvl is 56 with around 40% when Hum side have 61lvl+ "masterd" its sick. Thats why we left.

Cu guys! and gl.
    Thanks for the words Purehate and all the time you played here, but it is kinda unfair you quit by saying because donators since we also make halloween events 3x times in a day, and everyone get huge experience and there is fun involved

It is a life circles of a private server: while there are people joining server also other people are quitting.

As far as i can tell there is just 1 mastered at server and 1 week passed, that is normal, i couldn't say which nation is more organized nation but just see the facts, humans has grown faster as you can see in the website information with the same situation as karus, for some reason elmorad is progressing faster.

It is kinda interesting since you are the first guy that left server because our myko power up store, i wonder how long you can play a private server that has babashopper's items at its power up store

Anyway we will keep working harder for the ones who stay here

Good luck and have fun
    Last edited by Professor; 11-02-2010 at 12:46 PM.

is anyone i know playing this ? If so what side should i join.. ._.?
    Last edited by Arca_; 11-02-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    is anyone i know playing this ? If so what side should i join.. ._.?
    Hi,

Use internet explorer 8.0 to fill properly the box number during the registration process.

In both sides there are many people

welcome

Cu guys! and gl.
    just 1 61 and hes a sick guy that plays 24/7 and about our 2 Kasars well Bowl was ours the first week and we started killing bosses when we were Lvl 45ish check facebook and server's webpage and u will see it. NOFX is one of the best clans in this server specially on orc side so imo it would be a mistake if you quit just because there is few players that play more time than you.

Thx for ur opinion about us, but its not only going about humans lvls Probably we will go on NoDramaKo, official will be soon thats why we left, we need some little break from Ko.
    OldSchoolKo is rly nice server but have too low population on hardcore farm. Anyway congratz for great job Professor.
    gl Blackcore

if some one is intrested im selling rogue orc lvl 56 there. pm me with offers (kc or sth)

server down oh noes

Carabi

i cant sign up since the security number aint working for me, cant type anything in there

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Hi,

Use internet explorer 8.0 to fill properly the box number during the registration process.

In both sides there are many people

welcome
    that was 4 posts above you ...

Probably we will go on NoDramaKo, official will be soon , we need some little break from Ko.
    OldSchoolKo is rly nice server but have too low population on hardcore farm.
    gl Blackcore
    haha low population xD

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    haha low population xD

Yes low with max 90 people online (where about 20 characters are low lvl characters that been afk since server started ?) if you dont belive me check it out. There is like 15 elmorad which is actually playing at peek hour. I think Profesor's friends put these characters online so they can have better population.

Server would be really cool i liked it at the begining but pk agains one party all the time ..

Dear community,

Something is happening into OldSchoolKO which will bring to our community a next step into an exciting environment gaming.

What is it all about?, Click Here

Thank you
    Last edited by Professor; 11-08-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Dear community,

Something is happening into OldSchoolKO which will bring to our community a next step into an exciting environment gaming.

What is it all about?, Click Here

Thank you
    With this changes I'm pretty sure alot of ppl will join .....and they should, this server is great and Professor proves with every action he takes that he cares about his community. So basically now almost everyone can create a toon and try his luck against my clan friend or enemy everyone is welcome to this great server we are ready to receive you.

yea i think its a great server. idk if i personally like the update they are going to put in, but i do agree it will attract more people to join.

luckily im on same nation as blackcore ;D

LinkBacks (?)