Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its beta, and beta lasts like 3 weeks. Enough time for having fun and be ready for offical. Why its ...
Page: 5

Banned

Its beta, and beta lasts like 3 weeks. Enough time for having fun and be ready for offical. Why its so long, cuz those are old files and they arent so easy to fix as rest...

Download is on panel under Home...

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Its beta, and beta lasts like 3 weeks. Enough time for having fun and be ready for offical. Why its so long, cuz those are old files and they arent so easy to fix as rest...
    Everyone is using almost the exact same files. With all the patches being copy/paste to make them ready, the only thing thats time consuming is the npc setup.

But we've all seen when a new owner comes around and tries to open a community. Inexperience in running a server is always their downfall.

Sputkin

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post

Download is on panel under Home...
    but when i give download nothink happen.

Banned

Try forum ones then.
    There is 5 dif download sites.

You gotta experience yourself to see changes.

Minor haves 0.0001 sec cooldown etc agains pedal.
    With ctrl+alt+delete or any other msn bug try you will get 3rd tool notice etc.
    FPS improvments are amazing.
    So far people tested for fun with all possible hacks- none of them worked -.-
    Even the Lunar War gate bug is fixed what ko4life team tryd to fix for a long time.
    NPC-s so far are all fine. Some minor MOB exp/drop adjustments is mostly to be done.
    3 weeks beta will surely bring more bugs up.

I could type whole list whats dif then other so called copy+pasted files servers.

Anyway you gotta experience yourself it or get a more word from owner..
    Owner aka Professor dosent wanna say hes real user- but he sure can run this server well.
    Last edited by AlphaBeta; 09-08-2010 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sputkin View Post
    what is link for download client?
    edit and also its offic or beta? :P
    its beta atm.

just give me ip number of server please.

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    just give me ip number of server please.
    download the client.Only thing that sucks atm on the server is that scrolls are 3m and its hard to make some coinage.I think price should be lowered for beta so we can lvl more easy and look for more bugs as we are not getting 3 hit dead.

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Thank you guys, i really appreciate the support you are giving to our server, specially those that are so honest to tell me some bugs that are already fixed, also thank you for believe in this project and be a part of it, we are starting with no hundreds people, but the number we have already is enough to test the server and as a friendly group they are helping us a lot, anyway all of you guys are invited to test our server and get back old good days and a harm welcome from our community.

Decerto I believe the fact the scroll cost that price at sundries have a deep meaning, because it will make you value every single mob you kill and the coin you get from them, your eyes will drop a tear when a mob drop you a bronze coin, because in the old times it was like this way, maybe you could tell "it is a beta" but if we make this easier we would be against the "old days" concept, if you guys help in game each other you will do enough money to buy scrolls, also you can get money making solo but is more enjoyable make it with friends.

About who i am, i am an unknown person on this community, i not usually visit forums so doesn't really matter to tell my real name or where i am, so call me professor (i like that nick).

You all guys are invited as i said and i hope find everything you expect talking about good old day and thanks again for the support.

No forget to follow us at our twitter / facebook

OldSchoolKO Staff
    Last edited by Professor; 09-08-2010 at 01:49 PM.

SRB
    Banned

Nice google translator

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    Nice google translator
    I appreciate that, i have to improve a lot my english yet, human been never stop learning .

I would be more glad if you let some feedback (being positive or negative) about our server beta, any kind of comment regarding this is welcome

Regards.

Banned

One of the server pros is constant updates in server progress,issues,status provided in FaceBook, Twitter and Forum.

During beta owner add-d some beginner items to new characters so you could explore server easier and there is united clan in both nations for starters or for everyone.

Breth/Piana maps with monster locations are coming soon (People dont remember anymore :P )

There is no Drop List right now. We was thinking maybe we will leave it that way. Exploring the world is much more fun then farm by guideline. Note: Drops are not done yet 100%, there needs to be done some modifications closer for original.

So far people enjoying server few hours per day or nolifing :P + helping a lot server in beta stage.

Really thank you for bring me back those old good days, i felt so excited when i saw breth and piana and they really works like myko did.

Keep the good work guys, you really know about what you are doing .

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    Really thank you for bring me back those old good days, i felt so excited when i saw breth and piana and they really works like myko did.

Keep the good work guys, you really know about what you are doing .
    Fluppy,
    Thanks to ur mum, she born the best bp ever!
    Im ur fan dude!!
    Saw all vids , im pretty good on bp now, ur my idol, u made me play bp :P
    I wanna vs u :P hope I will see ya on that server!
    And.. If ur msn is not a secret - pm me and tell me it!
    C ya ( i hope )
    I love you!! :P

~ snipes ( not the one from C-west )

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

come join this awsome server!!!
    we need more orcs...

Banned

Maps add-d with monsters locations to forum- look under guide section.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)