Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by elchotox the official server open in 3 weeks xD I cant wait its gonna be awsome...
Page: 8

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    the official server open in 3 weeks xD
    I cant wait
    its gonna be awsome

Banned

server offline atm ?

Beholdlove

cool server =]

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Everything is okay, old maps, skins, drops sucks how they should etc.

One thing is not like in old KO.
    After you hit monster and run away, it will come back to his spot...

Dont know if there are reallllllllly old school players, who can remember how warrior could lure half breth, and then mages aoe, also same with eslant harpies when warrior lured 10 spots of harpy, then came near 5 party of mage, and KS begin

that was fun. I hope you will make it right.

cya ;p

dumb warrżon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    Everything is okay, old maps, skins, drops sucks how they should etc.

One thing is not like in old KO.
    After you hit monster and run away, it will come back to his spot...

Dont know if there are reallllllllly old school players, who can remember how warrior could lure half breth, and then mages aoe, also same with eslant harpies when warrior lured 10 spots of harpy, then came near 5 party of mage, and KS begin

that was fun. I hope you will make it right.

cya ;p
    well realy old players would remember gms even banning players for ksing

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

yup, i remember when i was lvl 44 warrior, nd mages only would take to party warriors with voke on lvl 45, so i cheated them and lured with stones (all eslant harpies) lol

that was fun

server seems to be offline today

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

We are currently working hard in our next update/fix that going to bring the general drop, our apologies if we are absents in these last couple of days due we are focus in what we do and we don’t want to miss any detail about our updates we will release in our next server restart.

Our objective is to increase our community and encourage user participation into our server, we already have created a promotion (only for this beta period), so lets explain what is this about:

Bored about making exp when you realize this is just a beta and doesn’t worth it?

In which kind of way I can get lvl 60 without make that exp? Pretty much simple, I will tell you bellow:

Facebook:

The users that support our facebook putting “Like” to oldschoolko I am going to add you as friends, after you accept us, you have to let a comment at our “wall” telling us what is your character nick

Reward: You will get lvl 60; remaining time is between 12 to 24 hours (keep your account logged off)

Requirements: In order to make valid this promotion you must have a character account created already.

Link: OldSchoolKO | Facebook

*I don’t have any account related social networking, what shall I do? Simple, just create one because it worth a try.

Reminder: This promotion is being released just for this Beta Period, it won’t be applicable when official server begins.

After release the update/fix about our drop list we will be testing our Wars with the old maps, I guarantee it will be fun.

Lets the promotion begins!

You can find our social networks at our Website Panel

OldSchoolKO Administration
    Last edited by Professor; 09-18-2010 at 10:01 PM.

ademozdemir

When Turk Players Can Enter The Game?

About Turkey IP Restriction

Because we want to provide them a good service as well as we will do for you.

They are a special country and one of the biggest Knight Online fans around, but some studies says most of them doesn't talk english at all, to avoid conflicts between players we have considered in a future to release a server in turkish language for them with the properly selected staff that take care of them specially as well as forum service also.

Don't think we are racist or something like that because it will be wrong, we care about them and they are into our expansion plans, all that we ask is patiente and everything going to be ready for them in a nearly future.

We don't really want to fail to our community and we currently are working hard to provide them the best servide ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onlara iyi bir hizmet sunmak istedigimizden sizin icin biz yapacagiz.

Onlar ozel ve knight online fanlarinin oldugu buyuk bir ulke.Fakat bazi calismalar onlarin bir cogunun ingilizce konusmadigini soyluyor.Oyuncular arasindaki catismayi onlemek icin yakżn bir zamanda turkce dil eklenecektir forum servisi olarak.

Irkci veya onun gibi birsey oldugumuzu dusunmeyin cunku yanlis olur , Onlar icin acilim planlarimiz var ve onlari onemsiyoruz,Tek istedigimiz sabir ve onlar icin yakin bir zamanda hazir olacak.

Forumumuzun gercekten hatali olmasini istemiyoruz ve simdiye kadar ki en iyi hizmet olmasi icin calisiyoruz.

OldschoolKO Administration

You're taking this waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too serious for a private server of knight online. The most popular and "advanced" one reached 1k users and again slowly died to the normal 200-300 user count.

The old myko clients are so dull that players will get bored too quickly, even if you put low exp from mobs and low drop rate.

Kinda fail, I was running an old school myko hack and I didn't get banned or dc'd whilst using gm speed =] Koxp is working, auto pot and auto minor is working along with wallhack ftw.

Just a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Kinda fail, I was running an old school myko hack and I didn't get banned or dc'd whilst using gm speed =] Koxp is working, auto pot and auto minor is working along with wallhack ftw.

Just a heads up
    Weird that you say all of those cheaters programs are running with out get auto ban from server when we already tested a lot of them and none of them are working, in order to make stronger your arguments you should show to users a video since a lot of people specialized in cheat hacks couldn't cheat on server.

However if some cheat program could work in the official there will be a gm staff 24/7 pending doing their job: suspending accounts that use any kind of cheat that our server can't make ban auto (which i strongly believe it is doing its job)

Thank you for the feedback but next time if you want to talk about of a sensitive subject like this, please show some proof.

Professor pliz tell me what day open oficial server pliz im bored Y_Y

We already made 3 relevant updates at our server, please check our announcements about our current fixes, thanks for the support from our users, it is highly appreciated

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)