Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

GoodGame Company Release MYKO

This is a discussion on GoodGame Company Release MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Professor We already made 3 relevant updates at our server, please check our announcements about our current ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    We already made 3 relevant updates at our server, please check our announcements about our current fixes, thanks for the support from our users, it is highly appreciated
    Nice , maybe i bring my old friends when official starts

Banned for scamming.

Worth testing
    (the first pic is just awesome too).

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

We are currently working at general exp rate from every single mob as we did at general drop list, perhaps today we will do some server restarts to test few things, be patience, the fun will come soon

............ im bored Y_Y server open in 2 weeks?

ZiggieMarley

Cant register account for this server, nothing happens when I push buttons to make my secret number, tried mozilla. IE and google chrome but none of em worked :S tips, tricks any1? :O

Internet explorer is the only one browser that make register box works, make sure that you are using 7.0 or 8.0 internet explorer version.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    Nice , maybe i bring my old friends when official starts
    cant believe that :O
    i will meet my idol

just give me ip plz,and it should be pk server exp boring.Why we're spend a week for a pvp server? we want pk

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    just give me ip plz,and it should be pk server exp boring.Why we're spend a week for a pvp server? we want pk
    no, u want pk..
    the rest of us wants a myko farmserver.
    and btw, its not gonna be a week to get top gear.. more like a couple of months
    just like old ko

you should release official soon, before NDKO so that we get a good sized population and by the time NDKO comes they'll already have invested time into this server so they'll want to stay

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    you should release official soon, before NDKO so that we get a good sized population and by the time NDKO comes they'll already have invested time into this server so they'll want to stay
    The matter of fact is that we are working by our own with out expect the next move of our competitors, we want to release this official server as a farm server should be, we don't want to disappoint to our community and want to bring to them a highest quality server ever.

About the time invested in a server, i think everyone invest time/money and sometimes sacrifice a few things to build a decent server for their community, like us.

We care the most our users and we want they feel that their time and money is safe playing our server, as we know many private servers die earlier and people that played there start to wondering themselves "what happened with my time and money i invested to play here?", we really care about this and we trust in our work and the way we will provide this service.

Definitely with this "many private servers releases" the people who really win from this will be the users, because due competition many developers will try to work harder in their server and make them more competitive (better) comparing with others, we always learn from our competitors even their mistakes, it is one of the basis in order to form a good working system.

However, the release of the official is closer as you think, there are some few changes left to fix and a day before we release the official version we will make the the properly strategic planning to provide the service you are expecting from us.

I will make an announcement soon

I get bored of waiting, I have nothing to do why I'm here, if I had something more fun to do, would not be in the PC and I hate waiting for servers.

PS: the ppl want PLAY not whait :S

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    I get bored of waiting, I have nothing to do why I'm here, if I had something more fun to do, would not be in the PC and I hate waiting for servers.

Who cares about how long we need to wait for this release while they are making a good job on it , if those guys release the official version almost free from bugs it will be worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post

You are ****ing stupid.
    Im sorry but its the true, why u dont go enjoy the life?
    Cmon.. You want a server with 10000 bugs?
    Or you want a server with 0 bugs with more ppl and alot of more fun?
    Have patience m8!
    Try to do something with your friends ( like smoke weed or airpipe ^^ )

ok guys, i have tried this server and it is awesome. Im looking for some fun but dedicated guys to play with when server starts. So if u and some friends have plans to be active arround 17:00-23:00 pm me or just post here to bump

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)