GreenCrocodile Online Myko Server 27 Temmuz July 18.00 GMT +2 Online

This is a discussion on GreenCrocodile Online Myko Server 27 Temmuz July 18.00 GMT +2 Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We are really happy to announce that GreenCrocodile Online will be released on the 27th of July at 18:00 GMT ...
Page: 1

Default GreenCrocodile Online Myko Server 27 Temmuz July 18.00 GMT +2 Online

We are really happy to announce that GreenCrocodile Online will be released on the 27th of July at 18:00 GMT +2.

I am sure many of you wondered where we were during this period. We worked on the Newline Project. And we have great news for you. We have processed a few new things. They will make Newline Project more secure and more enjoyable.

Server’s Features:
    Myko based farm server. All exp and drop rates are same as original myko server. We think everything was very good at MYKO times. We will add some nice Fire Drake events to the game. Such as Border Defence War ( we made it on our previous server but monuments were moving, now they are stable ) but it will take place when approximate number of players have levels and items. 70 level cap with original myko exp rates.

We added some new features. We have never helped anyone in game. This is our main goal but so many times people murmur that XXXXXXX player is edit char or whatever. To prevent this sort of things we made a new system. When a player upgrade an item to +7 or +8 that will be announced on the top in-game. So that people will be aware of who upgraded the items.

And and and when a monster drops unique item it will also be announced on the top in-game. Being fair against all players is our main goal. I hope this gains loads to the game both in market and other sections.

Server IP = Green Crocodile Online - Powered by KOKolik
    Server Panel =
    Green Crocodile Online - Powered by KOKolik

What’s GreenCrocodile Online?

Yourko is a project which aims to gather ko lovers under a server which has resist against any attacks. And we were really excited when we achieved that. We know many servers has promised all those but you saw the result is a kind of fail. GreenCrocodile Online is a farm server which is basically based on USKO exp and upgrade rates. (+9 -+10 disabled )

What’s level cap?

It is 70. We believe it was the best period of KnightOnline. GreenCrocodile Online has its own exp rates similar to MYKO.

What are the Upgrade rates?

Infact it is one of our mysteries. And we do not want to share. But it is almost same as USKO rates.

Why do I play in GreenCrocodile Online?

Because, we are going to serve you a perfect farm server. Do not worry about cheats and attacks as we fixed them all.

Is it a Turk Server?

No, it isn’t. / Yes it is.  There are some people who helped us during the project. They are still with us. Most of them are famous with some previous jobs. Also the best security system for pvps was done by a Turk. We used it. And the server will be open for Turks. Because they are joy of the game. ( If we dont want a ghost server )

NEW WEAPON ARMOR QUEST IMAGES

NEW WEAPON ARMOR QUEST IMAGES

NEW BOSSES

NEW BOSSES

Green Crocodile is hands down the best server name ever!

Too funny lol

this is a fcking turkish server bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Green Crocodile is hands down the best server name ever!

Too funny lol
    Yea Russian you have right ; > Gren Crocodile hahahah <3

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

really.. who wonderd about this serveR?:P
    not me D:

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

at first I thought the whole green crocodile name was just a joke, then I saw your custom bosses and I realized it must be real, I mean hell you named your bosses Twin Head and Fly Bird.... how original lol, i'm just gonna hope it's just a bad translation, but either way hilarious server name.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    at first I thought the whole green crocodile name was just a joke, then I saw your custom bosses and I realized it must be real, I mean hell you named your bosses Twin Head and Fly Bird.... how original lol, i'm just gonna hope it's just a bad translation, but either way hilarious server name.
    LOL didnt even recognize the boss names. +1 to the server name lol.