Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Grobar

This is a discussion on Grobar within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy comes back again and again. Whilst we maybe dont clean this part of the forum as much as ...
Page: 1

Default Grobar

This guy comes back again and again.

Whilst we maybe dont clean this part of the forum as much as we should, if he comes back, and you have PROOF, not just hype.

Send it to me, he will be banned.

If anybody can give me a list of servers he runs, ill keep a watch, but feel free to PM me about him, or any new accounts.

He will be banned

If anybody has proof or convos feel free to share, having all the info in 1 place will be good for all concerned
    Last edited by Shane; 02-12-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Banned

I'm pretty sure a lot of people wondering why Grobar is getting banned?... Show us 1 proof why Grobar should be banned, and Grobar will leave the forums... I repeat Grobar will leave the forums. If ressespieces,mortal,twostars and few others say that grobar should be banned, thats not proof.. 50% of ko4life people has been paid by Grobar.. And a lot of servers recieved money from Grobar... Give us one dang PROOF of a money scam or fraud?... The only victim here that has been scammed is Grobar. And he has proofs.. And noone has proofs of him being a scammer.

Banned Senior Member

Classic KO. His new server. Mustafa is his account and grobar1337

I dont need the go through old threads, he is not welcome here anymore for his previous actions on servers.

As an admin, with the backing of the mods, that is the rule. And why would i unban or allow any member who bypassing a ban, which is in our rules?

Banned

Why don't you make a topic and write in it - This is a proof of Grobar scaming! He won't register ever again i promise. He sent a PM to Devile about it. Let's see who will be the hero that will donate big amount to ko4life to survive from ddos?.. Will you do it Shane? -- Why would you allow Grobar being registered here? Because he only brings good to ko4life, he brings activity,donations,good servers.. What else do you need? .. Come on get off hes nuts, why would he need to scam someone after opening ClassicKO with a budget of 1500$? Can you explain it to me? - There is no future without Grobar, and the ko4life comes very handy for him, so why not keep it alive
    Grobar1337 likes this.

Its a risk we will take. Say Hi to Grobar for me

Cleaned the topic up, lets keep to facts and proof please
    mustafa and AfterMath like this.

Banned Senior Member

Shane Mustafa = Grobar 100%.... rather you will believe this or not. His grammar is the EXACT same.. he is using proxies and shit to register. Look at the other grammar and compare it..

Take it as you wish but he is def Grobar :P His server(s) is/are hated by everyone here on ko4life. No one will be 'playing' his server from here thats for sure. Not to mention no1 in their right mind is going to back up that guy.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Shane Mustafa = Grobar 100%.... rather you will believe this or not. His grammar is the EXACT same.. he is using proxies and shit to register. Look at the other grammar and compare it..

Take it as you wish but he is def Grobar :P His server(s) is/are hated by everyone here on ko4life. No one will be 'playing' his server from here thats for sure. Not to mention no1 in their right mind is going to back up that guy.
    shane this is true also do a ip check / scan and ip ban the freak we need to find codes to block proxies also and if i have to donate to ko4life to help them out count on it

Banned Senior Member

grobar can keep ddosing the website but really hes just killing the community. all the admins and mods will let this forum die with pride than unban a scammer. you can keep taking it down if you want it won't change any thing your childish ways don't work here. grow up this is why people don't like you. instead of trying to help the community all you do is try to hurt it for your own gain because you're immature. gtfo.

Banned

I would like to say that it's smart idea to once gather all the proofs about Grobar. Are there any proofs? There are only comments like BigDudles & Aftermaths that Grobar is ''this and that guy,ban pls '' .. But no actual proofs of anything why he should be banned?... I really don't know how can any community have people posting about something, without even knowing who the person is, or what the person did.... As an example : Bigdudle & Aftermath can't say one thing that i did bad for them, or that they know i did bad.. So how could you even say this? But all those others too, ' we know who they are ' posting those things also. So i think we should keep it as shane said and cleaned topic '' Facts & Proofs ''..... EDITING !!! - FuriousKO saying i DDoSing KO4LIFE? Seriously, oh..whats in it for me to ddos it? I believe not every random can just DDOS a forum like that.. So it would not be home technologoy, but rather something PAID!... I wouldn't spend on that..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mustafa View Post
    I would like to say that it's smart idea to once gather all the proofs about Grobar. Are there any proofs? There are only comments like BigDudles & Aftermaths that Grobar is ''this and that guy,ban pls '' .. But no actual proofs of anything why he should be banned?... I really don't know how can any community have people posting about something, without even knowing who the person is, or what the person did.... As an example : Bigdudle & Aftermath can't say one thing that i did bad for them, or that they know i did bad.. So how could you even say this? But all those others too, ' we know who they are ' posting those things also. So i think we should keep it as shane said and cleaned topic '' Facts & Proofs ''..... EDITING !!! - FuriousKO saying i DDoSing KO4LIFE? Seriously, oh..whats in it for me to ddos it? I believe not every random can just DDOS a forum like that.. So it would not be home technologoy, but rather something PAID!... I wouldn't spend on that..
    there is tons of proof in the mod hall because the threads was moved. if you want proof you can pm who originally banned you(mrrapist i believe) and ask for the proof. also the reason why i know you are ddosing it you are ddosing it then offering it "security" for a unban lol. pathetic.

Banned Regular Member
    Grobar1337 likes this.

Banned

ATTENTION : Which of the Moderators/Administrators banned Turkish Guy Salim aka Murat.. Claiming he is Grobar.. He is blaming now on Skype? WTF,Seriously? EDIT11--- I don't offer security lol,furiousko you are another fan of Grobar, we know it. What you got any facts? Or just saying that he is ddosing ko4life?. I think devile know who ddosing or attacking him.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mustafa View Post
    ATTENTION : Which of the Moderators/Administrators banned Turkish Guy Salim aka Murat.. Claiming he is Grobar.. He is blaming now on Skype? WTF,Seriously? EDIT11--- I don't offer security lol,furiousko you are another fan of Grobar, we know it. What you got any facts? Or just saying that he is ddosing ko4life?. I think devile know who ddosing or attacking him.
    we already know it's u, how u type dw need my mods to check again i know both

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast