Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Grobar

This is a discussion on Grobar within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo how is grobar more successful than osko rofl? He can answer that for you himself: Originally ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    how is grobar more successful than osko rofl?
    He can answer that for you himself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasulj View Post
    You see, i don't like that twostars and others is just saying part of me, and not whole story.
    It's probablly true that i cheated,ddosed,scammed other servers, and hijacking them.

But let's also admit other things, am i the most active,the best admin? Were my servers the most populated?
    ForgottenKO 150 Users online 8 months online
    United MYKO 350 Users 2,5 months online.

That's why people hate me, coz im so good.
    If they would hate me because of hijacking other servers, they would just give me bad reputation, or atleast BAN ME FROM FORUMS.

BUT NO! - They are deleting ClassicKO Advertisements topic, and i didn't even post it. I didn't register account it was my friend.

SOO, I Won't stop.. Because we all know ClassicKO Will be good server,and it's my duty to show it to ko4life
    I registered first account in ko4life on 2008, now we are 2014.. You can see how much experience i got with those people.

If my server is bad, just ignore it.. But everyone know how good it is, and twostars and others want LEGIT KO to get players from ko4life, even tho legit ko is not even a half way to classicko.

Lets admit one thing, twostars might be best developer,obama might be president for USA. But when it comes to administration of a server, i am the best here...

Last time i said to twostars and others i will open server, with people knowing that i am grobar, but i didn't know that my topics will be deleted

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mustafa View Post
    Yep that's is a fact. And its true... But you also said that i have to hide behind a name, you saying if i dont hide behind a name i don't get players.. So now people know it's GROBAR opening ClassicKO.. So why do you care so much? . Ofcourse UnitedKO Closed once people quit.. Myko servers dies so quick you have to have 1000 users... And who know maybe in future GROBAR will make 1000 players MYKO Server... But pk servers can easly be up for long long period.. You will see, forgottenko was up for 8 months, and classicko will be even more ... Your server closed too, because players quited..
    I don't care. You put my name in your posts and i feel the need to answer.

"forgottenko was up for 8 months". As you use to say, proof please?
    That's possible only if you host it on a <50$ VPS, by the time the population there, was always ~20-60.

I didn't close my server 'cause players quited. Closed due to anti-cheat lack. My dedicated server was paid (and server was online) till the end of december.
    If we compare it to your "so awesome" into your mind, 'forgottenko', we had the same population when i "shutted down" my server.

edit: about that old quote twostars did:

ForgottenKO 150 Users online 8 months online
    United MYKO 350 Users 2,5 months online.
    Seriously grobar? that's lies bro.

"150 users online" while there were 20-60, meh.
    "350 users online" while after the 1st week there were just half of 'em online. And 2,5 months? at first you used to say 3 months, then 2,5 months and now 2 months? what's wrong with you !!

Banned

Yes grobar is so strong that he can screw up any server mister twostars... But never scammed anyone for MONEY! All he do is sending money!! And please get off my nuts, i don't want to play this games anymore........ Let's care for ko4life future, in the worst scenario Devile will get 500$ and sell ko4life to Grobar, after that grobar will ban people that don't respect him... Also what you got there at Snoxd? Who even needs SNoxd... Noone event want to DDOS it, because its so lame... lol totally useless forum... KO4LIFE is what we like ... So get offffffff Grobars nuts )

Banned

Nickos, you can always check videos and screenshots of ForgottenKO and UnitedMYKO

Nickos, you can always check videos and screenshots of ForgottenKO and UnitedMYKO
    Everything's just, JUST, messed up into your mind. Sorry.

Yes grobar is so strong that he can screw up any server mister twostars... But never scammed anyone for MONEY! All he do is sending money!! And please get off my nuts, i don't want to play this games anymore........ Let's care for ko4life future, in the worst scenario Devile will get 500$ and sell ko4life to Grobar, after that grobar will ban people that don't respect him... Also what you got there at Snoxd? Who even needs SNoxd... Noone event want to DDOS it, because its so lame... lol totally useless forum... KO4LIFE is what we like ... So get offffffff Grobars nuts )
    I'm not selling this forum. Get your facts straight.

Banned

So till now what proofs or facts we found about Grobar? Only that he is very strong with a lot of money and that he opened several servers + That he hacked,ddosed few servers... Thats all we got.

So till now what proofs or facts we found about Grobar? Only that he is very strong with a lot of money and that he opened several servers + That he hacked,ddosed few servers... Thats all we got.
    Proofs please.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I'm not selling this forum. Get your facts straight.
    Its the worst scenario i said. I will donate too, just open donation button, and leave me alone.. It's nice to see you and your admins seeking for activity on forums by writing Grobar in topic tittle.. Devile you should get your facts straight, what do you want? A populated forum thats active and brings you money? Or you want a diening forum?... However i also send you few PMS on other forum,but it failed to send lol, i sent it to my self, so im to lazy to write it again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Proofs please.
    Proof 1 : ClassicKO Advertisement to turkish forums : 350$ all together Proof 2 : ClassicKO Secuirty and Dedicated 500$ monthly .. So thats already 850$ for classicko.. But budget is 1500!.. Thats your proof... ProffesionalKO was opened with less than 300$ lolz

Proof 1 : ClassicKO Advertisement to turkish forums : 350$ all together Proof 2 : ClassicKO Secuirty and Dedicated 500$ monthly .. So thats already 850$ for classicko.. But budget is 1500!.. Thats your proof... ProffesionalKO was opened with less than 300$ lolz
    Proof please.

Its the worst scenario i said. I will donate too, just open donation button, and leave me alone.. It's nice to see you and your admins seeking for activity on forums by writing Grobar in topic tittle.. Devile you should get your facts straight, what do you want? A populated forum thats active and brings you money? Or you want a diening forum?... However i also send you few PMS on other forum,but it failed to send lol, i sent it to my self, so im to lazy to write it again
    Not everyone live in 3rd world country, he make this forum not for money.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

In fact YOU need snoxd you would have never gotten a server up without it....
    honestly just sounds like a failed ddos attempt to snoxd lmao and tbh it's probably just you using LOIC lmao

Banned

LOL!¨What would i need from Snoxd? Ask twostars what would i need from there?... If i have exploits, i dont go to snoxd.. I simply pm good developers and pay them money... BUT WAIT.. ill be back in 1-2 hours.. going out get stoned, people waiting infront of my house... gotta hurry see you

Once again, I'm not selling. Worse case scenario is the forum closes, not me selling since I'm not.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast