Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Grobar

This is a discussion on Grobar within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo 1 proof as you would say. lol. if you are really "honest guy grobar" be gone ...
Page: 3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    1 proof as you would say. lol. if you are really "honest guy grobar" be gone lmao.

proof: (if you want to look im not wasting my time for you) most of the threads was deleted/moved but you can see some proof in those.
    Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000
    edit.
    WickedKO ||>>>!!! SERVER IS NOW OPEN !!! <<<|| GREAT PLAYERS!! COME JOIN THE FUN!!!
    Dude, i never lie if a server belongs to grobar.. But what the hell is this shity wicked ko?

Facts about grobar topic? 15 Years old kid Dylan created a topic coz he was banned... He thought if he donate he can't be banned. But grobar don't care who you are, if you flame him and disrepect him you getting banned.. Why do you think admin would ban a donator?.... So grobar banning donators and also he opening servers just for money? So what the hell you want to say..

FuriosKO stop posting useless things..

Show us facts and proofs... We know that half of topics on ko4lfie were opened for Grobar or by him, but show the proofs,facts.....

Quote Originally Posted by mustafa View Post
    Dude, i never lie if a server belongs to grobar.. But what the hell is this shity wicked ko?

Facts about grobar topic? 15 Years old kid Dylan created a topic coz he was banned... He thought if he donate he can't be banned. But grobar don't care who you are, if you flame him and disrepect him you getting banned.. Why do you think admin would ban a donator?.... So grobar banning donators and also he opening servers just for money? So what the hell you want to say..

Non of admin should ban player if they insult him, because it happen and alot... Just proofs how sad you are to take their money and ban them as soon as they got negative thought about you.

Banned Senior Member

lolwut. How has this guy not been banned? He clearly is Grobar.. clearly and if a mod cannot see this? You're blind. Only Grobar knows this much about all these things, and clearly speaks just like him.. only Grobar would call himself a good "developer". Just ban this kid, I mean seriously? Why let the madness continue.. just get rid of him. If a moderator cannot see through this piss poor of an alias? Then, God be with you.. seriously. Once again, this has been clarified like 198498798743981 times, Grobar was banned for scamming players, they had sufficient proof, he was banned, you then come back and keep returning, so yes you will be banned over and over again.. its not that hard to understand.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    lolwut. How has this guy not been banned? He clearly is Grobar.. clearly and if a mod cannot see this? You're blind. Only Grobar knows this much about all these things, and clearly speaks just like him.. only Grobar would call himself a good "developer". Just ban this kid, I mean seriously? Why let the madness continue.. just get rid of him. If a moderator cannot see through this piss poor of an alias? Then, God be with you.. seriously.
    Half 'facts' of whatever he said, are lies though, lol.

I think newbies should be able posting in this section after they reach 50 or more posts. I prefer watching bumped topics instead of that scammer advertising his next scamming server.

Banned

RessesPieces and Nickos32 are just trolls,flamers,haters.. I said it multiple times.. Both recieved money from Grobar. Twostars found good word for them

And Nickos32, why Admin can't ban people from server.. Look at wikipedia rules of Private SERVERS!

Copy from wikipedia
    Private server running is unconstrained by the law, so a private server can be set up and closed without notifying users. Additionally, private server provider can suspend or ban any user's account for any reason

Banned Senior Member

wikipedia isnt the rule of this forum. go look through those threads at every single post then come back. you got your proof now bye.

Banned

lolwut. How has this guy not been banned? He clearly is Grobar.. clearly and if a mod cannot see this? You're blind. Only Grobar knows this much about all these things, and clearly speaks just like him.. only Grobar would call himself a good "developer". Just ban this kid, I mean seriously? Why let the madness continue.. just get rid of him. If a moderator cannot see through this piss poor of an alias? Then, God be with you.. seriously. Once again, this has been clarified like 198498798743981 times, Grobar was banned for scamming players, they had sufficient proof, he was banned, you then come back and keep returning, so yes you will be banned over and over again.. its not that hard to understand.
    I think you can't post anything here untill you return the 35$ to Grobar!

Banned Senior Member

I will post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post.. as much as you make a new accounts. I owe him absolutely nothing, tell Grobar he can still and FOREVER suck my 8=========D ----

Banned

I will post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post.. as much as you make a new accounts. I owe him absolutely nothing, tell Grobar he can still and FOREVER suck my 8=========D ----
    Lol he don't care for those 35$ that you stole... If you want he can send you more 30$ just to shut the fuck up!.... However if those few people hates grobar so much and dont want that he open server, why don't they go together and took hes server down?... Oh they cant, Grobar is to powerfull for them.. Lets for a minute stop here, and admit that Grobar is the most powerfull in the ko english scene... lulz.. iamcoolz pm me with paypal you can get more money to shut the fuck up

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

RessesPieces and Nickos32 are just trolls,flamers,haters.. I said it multiple times.. Both recieved money from Grobar. Twostars found good word for them

And Nickos32, why Admin can't ban people from server.. Look at wikipedia rules of Private SERVERS!

Copy from wikipedia
    Private server running is unconstrained by the law, so a private server can be set up and closed without notifying users. Additionally, private server provider can suspend or ban any user's account for any reason
    You've paid Lagalos for using his nickname and advertising unitedko under his name. that's the only reason that server had quite few people during the first days. After about 1 week the population dropped down to 100-200 and after of all these scams were going around, plus the proof that you were hiding behind "Lagalos" nickname, the population was down to 20-100, till it had 2-15 players online and then you've decided to shut it down, while people who were playing there till the end, were being informed that "this server won't close guys[will never close, as you've used to say, lol], we'll do our best to "advertise" and get more people. Soon many turks are coming, and other craps." Either google's bad @searching unitedko's forums or you've simply shutted it down, so i cannot give straight "facts/proofs".

Also, it didn't last 2 months, lol. Unless 1 month and about ~2weeks == 2 months for you.

To sum up, you were foolish enough to give to someone GM powers instead of banning him and he used to sell in-game stuff for bucks. I don't remember his name but i've surely seen this here @g4l, in one of "grobar is scammer" topics (with SS's included), you can take a look. Unless it was in one of your "server advertisement topics" and admin/mods deleted it. Surely other g4l members might remember this, so, yeah.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You've paid Lagalos for using his nickname and advertising unitedko under his name. that's the only reason that server had quite few people during the first days. After about 1 week the population was down to 100-200 and after all these scams were going around, plus the proof that you were hiding behind "Lagalos" nickname, the population was down to 20-100, till it had 2-15 players online and then you've decided to shut it down, while people who were playing there till the end, were being informed that "this server won't close guys, we'll do our best to "advertise" and get more people. Soon many turks are coming, and other craps. Either google's bad @searching unitedko's forums or you've simply shutted it down, so i cannot give straight facts.

To sum up, you were foolish enough to give someone GM powers instead of banning him and he used to sell in-game stuff for bucks. I don't remember his name but i've surely seen this here @g4l, in one of "grobar is scammer" topics (with SS's included), you can take a look. Unless it was in one of your "server advertisement topics" and admin/mods deleted it. Surely other g4l members might remember this, so, yeah.
    Yep that's is a fact. And its true... But you also said that i have to hide behind a name, you saying if i dont hide behind a name i don't get players.. So now people know it's GROBAR opening ClassicKO.. So why do you care so much? . Ofcourse UnitedKO Closed once people quit.. Myko servers dies so quick you have to have 1000 users... And who know maybe in future GROBAR will make 1000 players MYKO Server... But pk servers can easly be up for long long period.. You will see, forgottenko was up for 8 months, and classicko will be even more ... Your server closed too, because players quited..

Banned Senior Member

how is grobar more successful than osko rofl?
    ReesesPieces likes this.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    how is grobar more successful than osko rofl?
    Well see to someone with a severe mental disorder it would make complete sense soo I think we have our answer

Banned

OSKO is different story, but let's not forget that OldSchoolKO Developers and Security Admins infact in some way works for Grobars.. Ofcourse pay up front.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

OSKO is different story, but let's not forget that OldSchoolKO Developers and Security Admins infact in some way works for Grobars.. Ofcourse pay up front.
    No they don't not even a little bit and stop talking in 3rd person you already admitted it was you by saying "i" talking about Grobar

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast