Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

[Grobar] Crash Exploit - Solution - Server OWNERS read

This is a discussion on [Grobar] Crash Exploit - Solution - Server OWNERS read within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, as some of you are fully aware, Bazinga KO was attacked yesterday from Grobar or Andrej as his Skype ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default [Grobar] Crash Exploit - Solution - Server OWNERS read

So, as some of you are fully aware, Bazinga KO was attacked yesterday from Grobar or Andrej as his Skype name is. He claimed it was his friend who caused this issue, but I was kind of done messing with it as a whole. Firstly, for all of you older KO owners who played with ACME, you probably noticed this "Anti DDoS Guardian" program on your server as they pre-installed this and I never understood the entire point until now, it appears this program is the program that was used to prevent the exploit Grobar is using now to black mail and even threaten servers over. I will be leaving links to this "firewall" down below, so owners can download and use appropriately. This program and what it does is explained like this from there website:

Anti DDoS Guardian is high performance DDoS protection software for Windows Servers. It stops most DDoS/DoS attacks, including SYN attacks, IP flood, TCP flood, UDP flood, ICMP flood, slow HTTP DDoS attacks, Layer 7 attacks, Windows Remote Desktop brute force password guessing attacks, etc. The DDoS protection manages network flows, client bandwidth, client TCP connection number, UDP/ICMP packet rate, TCP half-open connection and so on. It can be successfully deployed on Windows website server machines, in a production environment, to easily ban country IP addresses with Apache's .htaccess files. Anti DDoS Guardian is fully compatible with Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 2012, in 32-bit and 64-bit. The new version adds functions to control UDP flows, by which Anti DDoS Guardian can prevent DNS servers from being DNS Amplification attack sources.
    Basically this program sent TCP packets to act as legitimate game traffic, and as most owners are fully aware, the ebenezer for 12xx can only hold a max of 1500 users, this program itself was attacking and exploiting this feature, and was basically making the game server think it was full had 1500 users on, when in-fact it didn't at all. For those who don't have the assembly patch to this, [1.298] Socket accept issue - Assembly patches - Snoxd, Twostars released this patch a long time ago and it should be applied, shoutout to Twostars for this patch. I will not release the program he was using to exploit servers, but just know, this piece of software will help you fully block this old exploit.\

DDoS Protection | Anti DDoS | DDoS Mitigation free downloads - is the piece of software you need to handle this mess, if you have any questions regarding setup just reply below and I will help as need be. Flash is also working with it as well so he knows also.

So to end this, fuck you Grobar, and continue to be the prick you have always been. Credits to Flash for allowing me to test and sticking with me through it, and shoutout to Aesteris for guiding me through. I am releasing this publicly for the fact that I despise Grobar, Andrej, and whoever the hell else he thinks he is, and I also released it as I would rather not be that asshole of a server owner who maintains a fix for himself while others have to face this petty issue.

P.S. you fucked yourself when you not only threatened me, but threatened others, you also hinted me when you said it was a program you were using, so piss off.

Banned Senior Member

Goodjob buddy ! Think someone is really pissed right now ^__^

Nice share, fuck grobar and DREVINKO !

Thanks for the justice boner.

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

Nice Job Mate!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    Nice share, fuck grobar and DREVINKO !

Lol, Ultimate PvP, the server I help Andrej aka Grobar about some shit. How many account you have here on ko4life Andrej?

Someone get a doctor for this guy please.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Coolz one of the few true Jedi Masters left, fuk the dark side of the force :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    Lol, Ultimate PvP, the server I help Andrej aka Grobar about some shit. How many account you have here on ko4life Andrej?

its not grobar but okey

he is not grobar you fucking retard, this is janekback also known as janekback and ProJoinT and he is a scammer, and i really dont know why he is still here..

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

as someone already mentioned its JanekBack, a retarded polak whos almost as dumb as Grobar

Good to see that is all settled, now all of you private server developers get together and make one good PSKO

Banned Senior Member

When you install this software, be sure to go to the Anti-DDoS options, click TCP connections, and then go to where it says "If a client IP address as attempted to request over" change it from 20 to 5.

Banned Senior Member

Banned

Oh.. So that's how you reveal it.

It's a bit funny, because I've gave the fix to Resses 24 hours ago.

He've spammed me for the fix, and i told him that only BazingaKO is victim of attack and nobody else will be hurted.

Iamcoolz i've told you to allow only maximum of 5 connections per IP... But this will make some problems to server, this is a fix, but you still have to do more..

Current servers that could be exploited.
    1) OldSchoolKO
    2) MYKO/SEA
    3) More of them..

I even told to OSKO that they have to patch this up, and nobody is attacking them.

And nobody is exploiting them, because this is all about BazingaKO.. I've gave the fix away.

Kallop, don't delete this post, it's just fact.. If you delete i'll just post it again.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky View Post
    this is fucking hilarious lol, you man made my day <3

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast