Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

[Grobar] Crash Exploit - Solution - Server OWNERS read

This is a discussion on [Grobar] Crash Exploit - Solution - Server OWNERS read within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Andrej you threatened Bazinga on several occassions, and the fix you provided was nothing but a half ass answer you ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Andrej you threatened Bazinga on several occassions, and the fix you provided was nothing but a half ass answer you provided. Post the entire chat log, as I blocked your ass as you were annoying. You never once told me to allow any max connections, Aesteris did, please quit your lying and get the fuck out of here with your shitty threats.

this is a really old patch why wasnt it patched.....

Banned Senior Member

The patch is applied, it's the software that's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I'm just amused that people don't care to setup firewalls properly to avoid that basic stuff in the first place.

But wah, wah, huge 'crash exploit', amg such problem, servers affected, we've talked to people and it's not fixable, wah wah, we're shutting down our server.

PSKO is as fun as ever. Firewalls, people.
    Smooth likes this.

Banned Senior Member

You da man coolz

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    So, as some of you are fully aware, Bazinga KO was attacked yesterday from Grobar or Andrej as his Skype name is. He claimed it was his friend who caused this issue, but I was kind of done messing with it as a whole. Firstly, for all of you older KO owners who played with ACME, you probably noticed this "Anti DDoS Guardian" program on your server as they pre-installed this and I never understood the entire point until now, it appears this program is the program that was used to prevent the exploit Grobar is using now to black mail and even threaten servers over. I will be leaving links to this "firewall" down below, so owners can download and use appropriately. This program and what it does is explained like this from there website:

Basically this program sent TCP packets to act as legitimate game traffic, and as most owners are fully aware, the ebenezer for 12xx can only hold a max of 1500 users, this program itself was attacking and exploiting this feature, and was basically making the game server think it was full had 1500 users on, when in-fact it didn't at all. For those who don't have the assembly patch to this, [1.298] Socket accept issue - Assembly patches - Snoxd, Twostars released this patch a long time ago and it should be applied, shoutout to Twostars for this patch. I will not release the program he was using to exploit servers, but just know, this piece of software will help you fully block this old exploit.\

DDoS Protection | Anti DDoS | DDoS Mitigation free downloads - is the piece of software you need to handle this mess, if you have any questions regarding setup just reply below and I will help as need be. Flash is also working with it as well so he knows also.

So to end this, fuck you Grobar, and continue to be the prick you have always been. Credits to Flash for allowing me to test and sticking with me through it, and shoutout to Aesteris for guiding me through. I am releasing this publicly for the fact that I despise Grobar, Andrej, and whoever the hell else he thinks he is, and I also released it as I would rather not be that asshole of a server owner who maintains a fix for himself while others have to face this petty issue.

P.S. you fucked yourself when you not only threatened me, but threatened others, you also hinted me when you said it was a program you were using, so piss off.
    First of all its not "exploit", secondly this patch you linked already applied on SOACS itself for years.

This is very basic DOS attack making many connections opened on any port, what you should to do, use some software firewall but most of them doesn't work on x64 systems (wipfw firstly used by me for this purpoe and I always give it on SOACS rar file) either you should talk with service provider tell them add specific rule for your connection via hardware firewall.

Most turkish companies offer it because I give them the idea and what to do but if non turkish companies doesn't offer such custom rules its nonsense.

In short as i said this is very basic version of DOS attack no packet send at all, only connection opens and stays alive when socket timeouts new one connects instantly. Blocking attack per ip can solve it but if you receive same kind of attack from many IPs you can't solve it with such protection.

Whats best is checking user connected launcher or login first (laucher is best) to accept its connection on ebenezer port which can be done via only hardware level firewall rule. (DGN hosting from turkey has this system)

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I'm just amused that people don't care to setup firewalls properly to avoid that basic stuff in the first place.

But wah, wah, huge 'crash exploit', amg such problem, servers affected, we've talked to people and it's not fixable, wah wah, we're shutting down our server.

Yea thats main problem of PSKO, people want all stuff baked instead of baking it on their own oven and funny thing is all have "knowledge" but not "knowledge" you know what i mean ;p
    Smooth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    Lol, Ultimate PvP, the server I help Andrej aka Grobar about some shit. How many account you have here on ko4life Andrej?

Someone get a doctor for this guy please.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    he is not grobar you fucking retard, this is janekback also known as janekback and ProJoinT and he is a scammer, and i really dont know why he is still here..
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    as someone already mentioned its JanekBack, a retarded polak whos almost as dumb as Grobar

JanekBack

Fuck off. Te same like vincent just i wait for unbanned.
    Not make drama.

kids and drama..

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post

wah wah.. wah wah.. quack quack.. end..gg

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    JanekBack

Fuck off. Te same like vincent just i wait for unbanned.
    Not make drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    I cannot make a judgement based on your ip traces, but i can make a judgement based on the topics that you're being mentioned on and also related to Grobar, and to be honest it aint helping you, as for me you are in negative score .

fuckoff..

10 chars.

Banned Senior Member

If we could not post useless shit on a topic that is meant to help other server owners, that would be great...
    SheldonCooper and Kallop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    fuckoff..

10 chars.
    WTF grobar never help me... i hate him. Im know his name is Andrej not more...

Sorry for next unless post...

Quote Originally Posted by rasinblood View Post
    wah wah.. wah wah.. quack quack.. end..gg
    wasn't your server effected by this also?

Banned

wasn't your server effected by this also?
    Hes server is still open to the attack... He didn't even get the firewall iamcoolz posted, which is not a proper fix at all tbh.

Banned Senior Member

You say it's not a proper fix, but you can't use the program you use anymore can you? Get the fuck out of here Grobar..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast