Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Bb no drama ko

This is a discussion on Bb no drama ko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This project may or may not return. Extremely sorry to those who waited extremely patiently for way too long, but ...
Page: 1

Default Bb no drama ko

This project may or may not return. Extremely sorry to those who waited extremely patiently for way too long, but at the moment it appears that this project may not see the light of day (jonny may, however, continue it in some way, shape or form).
    http://forum.nodramako.net/

Lol, when I was arguing about the upcoming problems everyone was like GTFO and now this... tho im sorry to see this project closing.

Banned Senior Member

Fuck twostars , seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Fuck twostars , seriously.
    I don't get it.. in other topic everyone was kissing he's ass..

not me.. and i have never done that either. he did fail in ko-tastic and i bet he just noticed that he realy sux and he have to big ego Never did like Twostars aka Anna.. as he did pretend to be a girl just cuz he is Bi or 100% gay. anyhow bb twoy
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Yes, and you'd make a topic for this because?...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    not me.. and i have never done that either. he did fail in ko-tastic and i bet he just noticed that he realy sux and he have to big ego Never did like Twostars aka Anna.. as he did pretend to be a girl just cuz he is Bi or 100% gay. anyhow bb twoy
    I don't get why people hate twostars so much...

He doesn't come across arrogant - if he does he can and does back it up with his work.
    He's helps loaaads of people out with releases and normal help (on kotastic i saw him doing loads and stayed up without sleep for days at the very start)

Are you jealous of him or what? He is the best KO dev out there, no doubting that. 'i bet he just notice that he realy sux' - yeah...ok.

I'm not saying two doesn't know anything about programming or what not, he does seem like a decent dev. But to give him the credit for KOTastic being bug free is a bit too much. He got/asked (paid?) for help from other people and what not.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    I don't get it.. in other topic everyone was kissing he's ass..
    Hey Gery. Loooong time since i ever heard of you. Good to know your alive and well jajajaja.

Anyways, lots of people had high hopes for two. But after he failed with KoTastic laungh a lot of people where let down hugely.

I am not fond of him as i used to be. Ill explain why below.

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    I don't get why people hate twostars so much...

He doesn't come across arrogant - if he does he can and does back it up with his work.
    He's helps loaaads of people out with releases and normal help (on kotastic i saw him doing loads and stayed up without sleep for days at the very start)

Are you jealous of him or what? He is the best KO dev out there, no doubting that. 'i bet he just notice that he realy sux' - yeah...ok.
    For me its not hate. But lost of respect. He failed more than he succeded with KoTastic. By this i mean he got the solutions but too late. Why i lost respect towards him ? I pointed out some things to him, usually getting a good response but never actually seeing anything done (wont go in to explain what).

But mostly, i saw Deviles posts on Bloodzone on why he decided to step aside the KoTastic train. After that i asked the right people and got surprising answers and information.

Im sure two is well intended and wanted his servers to be succesfull. Furthermore, im sure he wanted to develop NDKO and see it beeing finished. Why he is leaving the project ? No idea. I could take a couple guesses but theres not point on spreading rumors and stupid thoughs with no certainty of truth

Anyhow, best dev ? No. There are two, at least one ,that i am certain is better than him.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

The only true problem with twostars, as well as most people who work with computers, is he really has no personality and his communication skills are very uhhh I'll say lack luster.

If he could have somehow stayed behind the scenes and allowed more personable people to deal with the community KOTastic could have gone a different direction. But o well shit happens, live and learn xD, I don't hate two for ending the ndko project, however I really did want to see how it turned out .

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Well..i for a change wanna thank Twostar,
    thanks to him i finally quitted KO.
    and since i did, i've seen only success.

Guess PSKO era is coming to an end.. Will prolly move to EUKO when it comes tho.

And this suprise you guys? This is as big fail as ko4life server was.

hate to say i told you so

so i wont =P

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Guess PSKO era is coming to an end.. Will prolly move to EUKO when it comes tho.
    Well, we are playing Private Servers for a reason, and it's not all K2's fault.

Some of us just don't have the time anymore.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast