Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Hard Farm Servers

This is a discussion on Hard Farm Servers within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by InfernalFire what's the lvl cap on there? upgrade limits, etc? edit: just checked their forums and this ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalFire View Post
    what's the lvl cap on there? upgrade limits, etc?

edit: just checked their forums and this one shoutbox comment just puts me off, sorry: "LOL +9 mage boots 40 dagg deff in rent store.. its sick abit..."
    That's a true MyKO server. It's almost completely the same 'cept it's a little easier I suppose?

Yea, it may well be, but as I said, personally I don't fancy 80+ servers, it's just beyond my time.

After trying TheKnightOnline I have to say I love what they did. USKO look and feel on everything. Perhaps Exp should be easier but the farm part is awesome. Hard farm, hard anvil, PK scrolls only in PUS.

With enough advertisement, and enough ways for donators to gain exp boost (exp boost scrolls and premium), im sure a server like that would be succesfull. But, you need a very good staff and devs. Yes, more than one Dev, and I mean a fully capable one. Not just a random kid with an idea of what to do. You need like 3 twostars, so that they can live their lives, do their real jobs, and also focus on the server.

Shit... I would even donate again in a private server, if a project like that ever happened.
    IgnusTeam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by swoozie View Post
    Anyone remember the USKO Paragon beta??? (moradon expansion), that was the sheeeeeeet. If there was a server that was like that I would play!
    HOLY SHIT, UR LIKE THE FIRST PERSON I KNOW TO REMEMBER PARAGON I miss that shit lol. wat was ur name there? I was JADE.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123