Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Has there actually been a solid and durable farm private server?

This is a discussion on Has there actually been a solid and durable farm private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I say solid I mean active in exp and pk, and by durable I refer to longevity, server stability ...
Page: 1

Default Has there actually been a solid and durable farm private server?

When I say solid I mean active in exp and pk, and by durable I refer to longevity, server stability and without numerous server wipes. I know there has been some relatively successful PK servers (SexyKO, LifeKO), but I'm inquiring about farm servers (heavy-medium).

Servers I have tried, and would not count among the list are:

Knight Imperia,
    Ko4life PS attempt,
    Phenom KO,
    All of twostars-related servers (no offence, does great work - simply stating an opinion based on the aforementioned criteria)

I never tried them, but have heard LostSoulzKO and OldSchoolKO had decent runs.

Perhaps there's been some great turkish that never got exposure, who knows? I'm thinking there's no recipe for medium-heavy farm private servers.

there are some korean (which we cant play) and some turkish (which i wouldnt reccomend to play as english person) that had succes.. both with +500 maybe even +1k players

no value on private servers if you gonna spend time farming might as well do it on a official server then sell the items to real life cash dont know why people would farm on private and then get a wipe

Lostsoulz had a decent run, spent about $300 and sold after 12 months for nearly double. I think that lasted 2 1/2 years. but yeah loads of turkish / jap servers that are more popular than EUKO its just kind of hard of your an english speaker :/

I realy wonder about that lostsoulsko,every one said that it was the most fun and friendly server they ever played,wonder why they dont re make it,can som1 who played mind sharing what was the server like ? Maybe so1 who have money and experience would re make it who knows :P p.s. about the turkish/japko servers there are people who would like to try them i quess but since everything is on turkish/japanese people dont ever bother trying,maybe if we made a clan or some1 who can translate to us whats the server about,people would start checking them out,they dont advertise here so its hard for us to find em alone.

I think it's really a nostalgia thing. If it were relaunched now (which jonny's not inclined to do), it'd be nowhere near as successful as it was back then. That's not to say the server wasn't great, but with certain individuals dead-set on taking down every single server by any means (from exploiting server bugs to flooding the heck out of it, or well - both, even), it makes things considerably more difficult. Even if it did prevail against the initial attacks, I daresay the population would be nowhere near what it used to be. Times change. :/

i have tried alot of farm servers recently and knight kingdoms farm serv is the best thus far works just like usko and has jurid mount bdw there

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    i have tried alot of farm servers recently and knight kingdoms farm serv is the best thus far works just like usko and has jurid mount bdw there
    hi! how is rates of knight kingdom can you give some info about that server? rates, drops etc.

Banned

Safe to say English server's are doing the worst.

The only good farm/pk server i would recomend is OldSchoolKO. No over powered items. its been running almost 8months and i can say theres only a few +8 items.. The activity is around 300-400 at non peak times, 500-800 at peak times. No koxp (Well you get the odd few who dont last long) No bugs etc etc. Alot of english players on here gonna say its full of turks, wich it aint. Events are working(Bf,FT,BDW,WAR etc). Yeh if your looking for a server to play thats gonna last, that would be the one, seeing english players only make servers wich last a max 1month these days.(Get the money and dont bother fixing,updating)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    The activity is around 300-400 at non peak times, 500-800 at peak times.
    ->> bullshit <--

hows that bs?

Quote Originally Posted by n0th1ng View Post
    hi! how is rates of knight kingdom can you give some info about that server? rates, drops etc.
    kingdom sucks , dupe is working , gms ban koxpers or donators just for 2 or 3 days , GM_MARTY is a retard , he log walks in moradon and dont ban any koxper. Speed and wall hackers in wars everyday.

oldschool is the best if you looking for a nice stable farm server...alot of users on daily..some english clans jumping in it too .
    i tried most of the other servers and nothing can beat oldschool ...atleast to me ...well knight kingdom would be gg if there was not so many things wrong with it .

OldschoolKO could be... Tho it's not my thing. I'd actually have most fun being a mage in either OldschoolKO or YourKO supreme.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast