Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Has there actually been a solid and durable farm private server?

This is a discussion on Has there actually been a solid and durable farm private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Regarding these successful turkish / japanese / non-english servers previous posters mentioned, anyone got some actual server names or links?...
Page: 2

Regarding these successful turkish / japanese / non-english servers previous posters mentioned, anyone got some actual server names or links?

Banned

I'm afraid there isnt any good private farm server out there. However PhenomKO might be good, but due to the fact that mostly of the ppl selling their accounts,and making topic about server diening, it makes me think that it wont last more than a month.

However twostars could make a good farm server with 500+, im pretty sure he would need just 1 day of work, to make server like phenomko with alot more population, but if he work on the server for more than just a day,it could become a good server. But sucesfull server needs keep updating, keep making something new, and stuff like that. Twostars as a dev and a creator of ideas, that would point out some ideas that could be done.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

ur all overjudging twostars , we all saw that even he/she cant handle the ddos,bugs etc
    no offense two

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    ur all overjudging twostars , we all saw that even he/she cant handle the ddos,bugs etc
    no offense two
    a lot of ppl hate him xd

Banned

PhenomKO wouldn't exist if twostars wouldnt help them... And few more servers like that

Every1 whos hating twostar is a douche,hes the only person whos actualy trying to help/make some changes in private servers,its easy to say that you failed,would like to see the douchebags that trash talk actualy making a server that will last.On topic,yeah would som1 pots some turkish/japanese server so we can check it out,or if som1 with knowledge of turkish language can translate it to us ? Its obvius that english servers cant last long.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Every1 whos hating twostar is a douche,hes the only person whos actualy trying to help/make some changes in private servers,its easy to say that you failed,would like to see the douchebags that trash talk actualy making a server that will last.On topic,yeah would som1 pots some turkish/japanese server so we can check it out,or if som1 with knowledge of turkish language can translate it to us ?
    There is 'devs' who actually has programming skills besides twostar, but nobody else cares to give their contribute for PSKO obviously. Its quite shame actually, because with small group of people in different skills (c++,asm,#vb,php,java etc.) it would make a nice private server.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Its obvius that english servers cant last long.
    You seriously never paid thought for the reasons why turkish servers has such high population ? because they are lowest persons in KO-community .. Rest of us actually have a thing called 'self-respect'! They keep flooding english servers down 24/7 till the owner gets bored of fighting back.

Unless you have run a server yourself you have absolutely no clue what goes into it. All the servers you have played on I can guarantee have used something that twostars has made. I'm still really wondering why "everyone hates him". You probably wouldn't be on this forum right now or even thinking about ko for that matter if it wasn't for him.

This just proves to me about how immature and disrespectful this community really is.

I for one would not have a server if it was not for twos help and all my time and money invested in phenom ko would go straight to the trash. Luckily two is a great guy and helped me out when I needed it. This statement goes for 90% of the servers out there that are still running.

Banned Senior Member

Most deff.

He is there when you need him for sure, If you think about it, about 90% of the servers that are up today wouldn't be up if it wasn't for two, biggest thing that kept the PSKO community alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    You probably wouldn't be on this forum right now or even thinking about ko for that matter if it wasn't for him.
    I could be wrong, but im pretty sure he had nothing to do with the making of this forum, and that this forum was made for usko/myko lol.

on topic: Osko as u mentioned i mean its still running right now, so thats one that comes to mind as far as farm servers. Lostsoulz and hellawaits also lasted for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    I could be wrong, but im pretty sure he had nothing to do with the making of this forum, and that this forum was made for usko/myko lol.

on topic: Osko as u mentioned i mean its still running right now, so thats one that comes to mind as far as farm servers. Lostsoulz and hellawaits also lasted for a while.
    Never said making... I meant the fact that they are browsing the KO Private Server Section because they are looking for a server to play on.

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Let me tell you (as other people already did and we appreciate that) that there are a big english community in our server, i like to speak with facts so there are some links you have to see (just some of them):

Fresh recruiting - Page 2

LocalHeroes recruiting

BrosBeforeHoes recruiting!

There are more english clans around our server, about stability, we are going for our 2 years alive, yes we had such problems as ddos that wasn't easy to handle at all but we could make it at the end (living like zombies trying to figure out how to solve this) we could do this not because we have a big knowledge on it, it was because we have committed to our community and we can dissapoint to our users in that manner, not to mention that avci works with us and give client side stability trying to avoid dupes, koxp and stuff like this.

Etharots events is coming out so if you are a new users and you don't have a clue which private server to play i strongly recommend you come visit us and find some people to play with

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Let me tell you (as other people already did and we appreciate that) that there are a big english community in our server, i like to speak with facts so there are some links you have to see (just some of them):

Fresh recruiting - Page 2

LocalHeroes recruiting

BrosBeforeHoes recruiting!

There are more english clans around our server, about stability, we are going for our 2 years alive, yes we had such problems as ddos that wasn't easy to handle at all but we could make it at the end (living like zombies trying to figure out how to solve this) we could do this not because we have a big knowledge on it, it was because we have committed to our community and we can dissapoint to our users in that manner, not to mention that avci works with us and give client side stability trying to avoid dupes, koxp and stuff like this.

Etharots events is coming out so if you are a new users and you don't have a clue which private server to play i strongly recommend you come visit us and find some people to play with
    No.

/10chars
    Professor likes this.

This isn't a thread about twostars men. He is a boon to the PSKO community, sure, but I think it's fair to say his skills are yet to yeild durable results (almost always with blame to be shared elsewhere; DDoS attackers, collaborators within the project, etc).

Anyone yet able to put name to these decent Japanese / Turkish servers previously mentioned?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

OldSchoolKO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast