Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a 70 cap MYKO-style farm server

This is a discussion on Looking for a 70 cap MYKO-style farm server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone know of any 70 cap MYKO farm servers that are currently out that have a good population? I'm ...
Page: 1

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Default Looking for a 70 cap MYKO-style farm server

Does anyone know of any 70 cap MYKO farm servers that are currently out that have a good population? I'm not looking for a retarded 62 cap server which has got to be the dumbest idea I've ever heard seeing as there never was a "62 cap" in the history of KO.

make a serverr, i heard ur proo deveploer

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I'm not looking for a retarded 62 cap server which has got to be the dumbest idea I've ever heard seeing as there never was a "62 cap" in the history of KO.
    Ur calling my tota club (coverd with 555 blood) retarded? Son, ur camel is retarded.

:3

Those kinds of servers never last because people tend to leave after 2-3 clans dominate. Also, everyone never starts to go to one because they are afraid that the population will be low.... well, it's going to be low if no one starts... :P

i heard there is a server going on tomorrow dunno how true is that, some guy told me that in msn

Quote Originally Posted by Bluez View Post
    i heard there is a server going on tomorrow dunno how true is that, some guy told me that in msn
    Just hit me up if the info is worthwhile, I got a bunch of friends that are looking for a server to play.

@ Magyk, I don't quite understand the second half to your retort...actually, I don't really get anything that you said.

What ever happened to the whole Knight Empire + No Drama KO merge? Is that still going on?

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Just hit me up if the info is worthwhile, I got a bunch of friends that are looking for a server to play.

@ Magyk, I don't quite understand the second half to your retort...actually, I don't really get anything that you said.

What ever happened to the whole Knight Empire + No Drama KO merge? Is that still going on?
    Yeah it's still going on. No one plays on it though.

Never heard of camel joke, in ko? SCRUB! Go back to wow.

Your comments get more and more childish. I've actually never played WoW before, and don't intend on ever trying it.

If you don't have any valuable input on any KO servers that are currently out, just stay off the topic kid.

In all seriousnezz now, iv always found that most ppl playing ko have almost no cool sense of humor. While iv had tons of laughs in myko with kuku jokes, then in early ko with all sorts of camel jokes and so on and on, the humor lwls have been declining. Its pretty obvious, that if most ppl here (no offence to ko4life tho) would end up in few gaming forums im visiting, theyd be torn to shreds in first 3 posts.

U, dear Sir, are a great example. Now go ahead and apply for a mod here.

Back to the topic, sry for the OT btw, ppl like u should play in usko. Just pointin out ze obvious.

P.S oh common, "go back to wow"? -_______________-''

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    In all seriousnezz now, iv always found that most ppl playing ko have almost no cool sense of humor. While iv had tons of laughs in myko with kuku jokes, then in early ko with all sorts of camel jokes and so on and on, the humor lwls have been declining. Its pretty obvious, that if most ppl here (no offence to ko4life tho) would end up in few gaming forums im visiting, theyd be torn to shreds in first 3 posts.

U, dear Sir, are a great example. Now go ahead and apply for a mod here.

Back to the topic, sry for the OT btw, ppl like u should play in usko. Just pointin out ze obvious.

P.S oh common, "go back to wow"? -_______________-''
    players nowadays just wants to be the best or at the top to have fun, players forget the fundamental basics of gaming... having simple fun

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    players nowadays just wants to be the best or at the top to have fun, players forget the fundamental basics of gaming... having simple fun
    Scarface (the sin) raiding our troll exp party with sword of dead. Whole templars clan at invasion transformed into goblins. Paddy, after raiding waggys DM party and gotten waggy rly pissed, luring atroses and riotes as an apology gyft.

I got pages of stuff like this.

Dead community is dead.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Scarface (the sin) raiding our troll exp party with sword of dead. Whole templars clan at invasion transformed into goblins. Paddy, after raiding waggys DM party and gotten waggy rly pissed, luring atroses and riotes as an apology gyft.

I got pages of stuff like this.

Dead community is dead.
    and let the drama begin!! ROFL XD

no drama no fun!

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

magyk is magical creature leave him alone

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LBHO View Post
    Yeah it's still going on. No one plays on it though.
    That's because it's a pks erver right now.. and its not even on the emulator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast