Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Hell Awaits Knight Online [OFFICIAL] [open-Beta]

This is a discussion on Hell Awaits Knight Online [OFFICIAL] [open-Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A guy once before a week or so had an idea to open a server,he simpy contacted the admin and ...
Page: 2

Banned Member

A guy once before a week or so had an idea to open a server,he simpy contacted the admin and manage to get him working on the server together.... which is very good to see

Hopefully it will be good server,waiting for it

The real admin i doubt it.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Yah i would have to agree with oscar, dont try to sell it as the original hell awaits that had success by using the same name, when the original owner isnt part of this new "team".
    Si was the owner of HAKO, lol.
    About what fake owner and files you're talking about ?

werent ultra and simon managing the original hako at the same time ? and then ultra left ?

Banned Senior Member

Some people really need to get brushed up on the history before saying this and that lol. Si is the original owner of HAKO and always has been, Ultra came in and then he left midway or about the end of when the server came to a end. So yes this is the real Si and yes this is the official server re-opening lol..
    iRaiden and ilovemyko1 like this.

So, you going to just randomly up and abandon* it like you did with your development forum? I still don't think you've even given any explanation to people for why you did that, especially when it was strongly encouraged (by which I mean all links removed and replaced with attachments) to host work there instead of remote hosts as it "wouldn't be going anywhere." Oops?

* rm -rf /

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So, you going to just randomly up and abandon* it like you did with your development forum? I still don't think you've even given any explanation to people for why you did that, especially when it was strongly encouraged (by which I mean all links removed and replaced with attachments) to host work there instead of remote hosts as it "wouldn't be going anywhere." Oops?

* rm -rf /
    Whatever he has done on his development forums, belongs to the past.
    Sure it was a mistake but you should manage your behaviour.... you're full of spite lately.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    At least take the effort to read posts you're replying to. Please, just once...
    There's really no need to drag yet another thread off-topic because of your lack of reading comprehension.

At least take the effort to read posts you're replying to. Please, just once...
    There's really no need to drag yet another thread off-topic because of your lack of reading comprehension.
    I've readed it twice.
    You cannot compare what he did on his forums with his server, ok ?

Your post was some kind of a SPAM //that's what i meant in the first place, if you didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I've readed it twice.
    You cannot compare what he did on his forums with his server, ok ?

Your post was some kind of a SPAM //that's what i meant in the first place, if you didn't get it.
    Hah, nice try but I'm not falling for your trolling this time. Have a nice day.

Hah, nice try but I'm not falling for your trolling this time. Have a nice day.
    Aight.

Banned Member

Looks good server generally but there is no informations about it... I think the server is very good for those who constantly goes off topic and have big ego so probably its not for me

* rm -rf /
    You are 110% right in saying what you have said. I would like to sincerely apologise for removing KODEVS and everything associated back at the beginning of 2009. The reasoning boils down to me having personal issues with certain others. It was selfish and spiteful, and I am truly sorry for taking so much away from the KO development community. I would also like to apologise to you twostars, YOU most certainly had the most to lose and YOU are the one who helped with everything I was involved with back at that time. I am sorry!

I know this was long overdue and I do understand that it was unforgivable.

Sure it was a mistake but you should manage your behaviour.... you're full of spite lately.
    Thanks Nikos I appreciate what your trying to do but twostars is right.
    twostars likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellAwaits View Post
    Thanks Nikos I appreciate what your trying to do but twostars is right.
    Ofcourse twostars is right,guess like nickos is just the often troll person.. & Yeah and i personally dont think this server has any potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    Ofcourse twostars is right,guess like nickos is just the often troll person.. & Yeah and i personally dont think this server has any potential.
    I don't mind criticism and or feedback but the fact your posting that you think this server has no potential is a bit on the spiteful side considering its not out yet. That may be the case or it may well be the opposite, please wait until your able to play at least before posting this kind of thing.
    Last edited by HellAwaits; 09-05-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast