Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Hell Awaits Knight Online [OFFICIAL] [open-Beta]

This is a discussion on Hell Awaits Knight Online [OFFICIAL] [open-Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Si just do your work...server was popular for a reason.Ignore them turk kiddos that only know for "buy everything at ...
Page: 3

Si just do your work...server was popular for a reason.Ignore them turk kiddos that only know for "buy everything at npc" servers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Yah i would have to agree with oscar, dont try to sell it as the original hell awaits that had success by using the same name, when the original owner isnt part of this new "team".
    Lawl he's got a point there^^
    How about a FULL description on what you are doing NOW. Not what it used to be like but what it is actually going to be like.

We are running 1298 on 109x zones.

As Hell Awaits was a successful 1098 server we have decided to, for the most part, replicate it on 1298 for obvious reasons. At present the server is in an open-beta state basically testing that everything is currently working as it should in terms of mobs/npc's/quests/warps/bosses/skins/weapons and anything else of that nature.

The next step of course when we are sure everything is running fine is to implement the real Hell Awaits KO factors of Light farm/PVP and lots of other fun features.
    As It isn't finished this post is aimed more at people who were a part of hako in the past, the fact that it hasn't been launched as a finished/working server "obviously" means I am limited to the info that I can give. For now it is

running off 1298 on 1098 zones, light farm/pvp.

I would like to make one thing very clear to everyone, I have not once stated that I formed Hell Awaits but I am the current Official owner and have been for a very long time. Instead of flaming please just ask as there is nothing to hide. Ultra is not part of the team, he left to be a full time mechanic in real life a number of years ago and has never looked back.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    Ofcourse twostars is right,guess like nickos is just the often troll person.. & Yeah and i personally dont think this server has any potential.
    You, registered in september (within these 5 days), having 18 posts (already) and almost all of 'em have been made in order to say "this server has no potential", "that server has no potential", shows who's the troll.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You, registered in september, having 18 posts and almost all of 'em have been made in order to say "this server has no potential", "that server has no potential", shows who's the troll.
    I did not reply after i gave my last opinition out,there were 2 trolls on i didn't reply,but simply to you i have to.. Why do you have such an attidute?

My posts here just those 4... I'm replying to topic in private server section lol.. and i wont reply here again

Ofcourse twostars is right,guess like nickos is just the often troll person.. & Yeah and i personally dont think this server has any potential.
    Looks good server generally but there is no informations about it... I think the server is very good for those who constantly goes off topic and have big ego so probably its not for me
    A guy once before a week or so had an idea to open a server,he simpy contacted the admin and manage to get him working on the server together.... which is very good to see

Hopefully it will be good server,waiting for it

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I did not reply after i gave my last opinition out,there were 2 trolls on i didn't reply,but simply to you i have to.. Why do you have such an attidute?

My posts here just those 4... I'm replying to topic in private server section lol.. and i wont reply here again
    So, because there's a troll who trolls, you've to troll to be trolled too ?

You've made 1 post at first to say that you like the server and for some reason you continue with 2 another posts saying that this server sucks/has no potential.
    Oh my ...

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    So, because there's a troll who trolls, you've to troll to be trolled too ?

You've made 1 post at first to say that you like the server and for some reason you continue with 2 another posts saying that this server sucks/has no potential.
    Oh my ...
    All the posts i made in 1 sentence.

The servers looks like it could be good,it looks like it has potential i would really like to see the results of the final product.. -- In the other hand i see that its being adminsitrated very bad and actually 'nickos' being part with it from contacting the old admin of the server which is now reopening the server as main owner,but behind him there is someone called nickos who will provide everything to be good on the server... Therefore i aswell see the replies from others about owner and about everything else.. - And you rather dont reply to them since they are not someone you can win in posts... With me atleast you can make them belive you actually know what youre talking about..

Thats it and i wish you a good server and if it will be good i will give it a try... But i cannot say alot positive things right now so im not sure.

Guys less of all the spam, have a problem with each other use pm, looking forward to the server

Banned

Lmao.. This is what I remember most about KO players, always bickering and fighting over trivial things.
    Chill out and have fun guys.
    stiffler877 likes this.

So when this KO is going to open?

Si MIA again? Shocker. =p

(here's hoping I'm wrong and he randomly pops in to prove me wrong!)

Banned Senior Member

Yeah he has been off Skype for a couple weeks now lol..

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So, you going to just randomly up and abandon* it like you did with your development forum? I still don't think you've even given any explanation to people for why you did that, especially when it was strongly encouraged (by which I mean all links removed and replaced with attachments) to host work there instead of remote hosts as it "wouldn't be going anywhere." Oops?

* rm -rf /
    the sad part , you did the same and shut down snoxd... what a carma ahh dude?

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    the sad part , you did the same and shut down snoxd... what a carma ahh dude?
    I think the word you're looking for is "hypocrite".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast