Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Myko ideas.

This is a discussion on Myko ideas. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, I'm wondering if there are some people that would like to share their ideas in the benefit of ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default Myko ideas.

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if there are some people that would like to share their ideas in the benefit of everyone.
    I would like you to share what kind of DrevinKO would you like to see next?

1) Hard EXP, Hard Farm, Hard Upgrade
    2) Easier EXP, Hard Farm, Hard Upgrade
    3) Easier EXP, Easier Farm, Hard Upgrade
    4) Easier EXP, Harder Farm, Easier Upgrade

Or anything you would want to play.

Please share your opinions.

You forgot #5 kanka, that's "5) Easier life, no Drevinko."
    nickos3, SkyHunter and black like this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

It doesn't matter what kind of exp, farm or upgrade it's going to have.

There are clans which will join your server just for 1 or 2 weeks (that's what they always do, on every server) but there are also another ones who jumps in servers and they stay for months (you won't find those people on gamers4life forum though. maybe the guest ones but definitely not the members of it.).
    You need to attract those people. They will stick on your server as long as you're not lying to them & not ignoring 'em or giving up on your project.

Your past servers didn't fail because exp, farm or upgrade were unfair nor due to your past scam/cheat historic as a player or as an owner of a private server.
    They failed because you led 'em in this way. Fake online counts, security holes, website/client/gameserver/database not organised well (bugs), bad staff selected, no constant server improvements/updates, no ban investigations and so on.

Your current server is having 0 active players at the moment, with 170 fake being online. It was re-launched on 1st may, right ? and if I remember well, it was advertised on every forum as sticky. You should ask yourself, "why did drevinko fail ? it's online for 3 months and since a month ago there are 0 active players, why ?". Of course and the answer isn't "upgrade/farm/exp was hard".

Saying that your server has been taken down due to a DDoS attack or restoring your database with a 7 days one without giving information to the players and hiding anything that you do on the server won't get you anywhere.

Being honest is the key of the success, which so far, I haven't seen from your side, as a result to have 15+ server launch attempts in the last 2 years.

If you're honest with your players and you spend months working on your server, I believe that you'll do fine.

edit: Forgot to say, rewarding people with items or by making them GMs to help you is also a bad thing. Same as helping your friends with items and stuff. Don't look what MaxKO do, because they're actually helping everyone.
    Last edited by nickos3; 08-07-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Actually you find quite a bit of "long-term" players from gamers4life. It's just usually those players who don't make big buzz about recruiting and shit since they already got core -group ready & standby.
    And in those groups, there are few that do the scouting and rest are waiting on whatsap & facebook. For example in our group, we look mostly for stability & servers that actually last for a while. (6 months atleast).

There have been really few of these types of servers lately on gamers4life, even osko fell into relaunching way too often.

Our group's average donation per / server is approx 3-5k usd.

Well I am one of the people that stuck around Drevin for almost 6 months (Would not been so long, if we didn't have our own personal community inside our clan & subclan)
    When I left I wrote something. Do you remember that?
    If not I will repeat myself.
    Your concept of server(myko, exping, farming, upgrading, pking - well, til it lasted) were pretty good, maybe just a little tweaking there and there. But in general they were pretty good.
    The problem was administrating the server. (conflict between staff for start - should have never let that happen.. Then you were trying to hold your fort by yourself - clearly you just did not have the time for it)
    I will repeat my most important words to you in caps this time.
    IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME TO PUT INTO YOUR SERVER, DO NOT DO IT.
    I will gladly play your server, I enjoy the concept of it, but you clearly have no time to administrate it.
    Either it is rushing to recruit staff - ending up to all kinds of conflicts, misunderstandings etc.
    Or it is you trying to do it by yourself - first 2 weeks(max 4weeks) you have the time for it and you work on something and listen to what intelligent people in your community are saying. You give them hope and then leave the community on hold because you are too busy with your episodes of life.
    You must understand that administrating a server is somelike what running a company is all about.
    As I said I would gladly play your server, but please do not rush to start a project if you just do not have the time for it.
    You have ideas, we all do. But what you lack is motivation to stay dedicated on the progress of the project.
    As much as I saw you just throw together some ideas and then leave it on idle hoping it will start to grow itself.
    Server is not a plant. You dont plan the seed and then water it once a week and see it grow, you need to work on it constantly.

Best of luck to you in life, please take a break from KO and don't come back before you have enough time for it.
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Junglist View Post
    Well I am one of the people that stuck around Drevin for almost 6 months (Would not been so long, if we didn't have our own personal community inside our clan & subclan)
    Your concept of server(myko, exping, farming, upgrading, pking - well, til it lasted) were pretty good, maybe just a little tweaking there and there. But in general they were pretty good.
    The problem was administrating the server. (conflict between staff for start - should have never let that happen.. Then you were trying to hold your fort by yourself - clearly you just did not have the time for it)
    I will gladly play your server, I enjoy the concept of it, but you clearly have no time to administrate it.
    Either it is rushing to recruit staff - ending up to all kinds of conflicts, misunderstandings etc.
    Or it is you trying to do it by yourself - first 2 weeks(max 4weeks) you have the time for it and you work on something and listen to what intelligent people in your community are saying. You give them hope and then leave the community on hold because you are too busy with your episodes of life.
    You must understand that administrating a server is somelike what running a company is all about.
    As I said I would gladly play your server, but please do not rush to start a project if you just do not have the time for it.
    You have ideas, we all do. But what you lack is motivation to stay dedicated on the progress of the project.
    As much as I saw you just throw together some ideas and then leave it on idle hoping it will start to grow itself.
    Server is not a plant. You dont plan the seed and then water it once a week and see it grow, you need to work on it constantly.

Best of luck to you in life, please take a break from KO and don't come back before you have enough time for it.
    Liked for "IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME TO PUT INTO YOUR SERVER, DO NOT DO IT.".

Banned Regular Member

I appericiate your suggestions nickos, and i think you are over reacting a bit on this, some is true, but it's more a hate speech.
    DrevinKO currently have just less than 10 active players, that's why it's going to relaunch after almost 4 months since the last launch, let's not forget that the launch of drevinko happend 1 day before OSKO Launch was, so basically we went into direct combat with OSKO and we didn't fail at all.

The server before DrevinKO was online for 9 months before it end up with 0 users, and looking through history the next DrevinKO will be more stable and it will last for longer time.

Also the last DrevinKO was not advertisted in Gamers4Life, means it had 0 players from this forums and it reached 370 users on the launch, and the newcomers could not join the server from gamers4life.

My/Our players will be back on drevin's ko realaunch, they are getting % of donations back as always. As my team is working on 18xx PK Server, it will not stop us from having a good MYKO server, which will eventually be merged into 1 brand name with 2 different servers [MYKO/PK].. Just that PK 18xx Owner is my brother, and DrevinsKO owner is me.

We learned a lot due to past few years, and of course there been good times and bad times, that's part of fun.

What's more important servers aren't being launched only for money, as our players know that staff is online 10-14 hours per day on the server, giving the players everything they need, but 'if' and 'once' the player population drops and people start going to other servers, the activity of staff drops as well.

Being online for 4 months, it's not enough for us, but we have no more active users, so we HAVE to do the relaunch and return some of the donations, so players will be happy, and we always looking on other servers to see how they are doing so we can improve our selfs, and we don't want to relaunch each 2-3 months like OSKO.

And @Nickos32, ProffesionalKO might be better than DrevinKO, but it's nothing bad about that, since it can eventually change, and being 'best' server it's hard to say.. Obviously players on ProKO saying that ProKO is best & players on some bad server saying that ' bad server is good '.

Anyway, we have plans, goals and dedication to make DrevinKO one of the best MYKO servers, and we finally reached the point of having the same brand name for the server. DrevinKO as myko by me being the owner, and United PvP as pk server by my brother being the owner.

Best Regards.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Junglist View Post

That I can't agree. I was on the forums actually 24/7 and once we reached low population, i haven't been so active, also i took holidays for 10 days.. But remember, that we started with 370 users, and after 2 months we had 70 users and all of you were happy and still playing like we still have 370 users.

Who do you think made you being happy by playing the game after we went to just 50 users? Players were having fun, donating the same amount as with 350 users.. Events were active.

Don't you think all other servers, would just say, screw it, 50 users.. I'm out..

But you are right, once we had just 30 online users at a time, i let it go, and appointed some staff quickly, as i couldn't do anything to increase population, due to so many players launching.

This won't happen now, as the launch time will be perfect so no other servers will be able to compete with our launch, as well there will be news, better advertisement and old staff together..

Just please don't say, I don't have time for it, as i'm online all the time, and even if i'm on a trip for 2 days, i have my brother or staff members to take care of the server.
    Also please don't forget i was in the hospital for 4 days during DrevinKO, i believe i sent a picture of it, I had some serious health issue, which is now fixed.

And thanks to DrevinKO donations, i've bought a new very powerful laptop that i'll be using at anytime to administrate and moderate.

I'm thinking of giving out an iPhone 5S 16GB as a reward to the top beta players, as well as some smaller gifts, like mouses, keyboards and such.. Because afterall i'll be using your money, the players money to purchase those, so why not.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by drevin View Post
    I appericiate your suggestions nickos, and i think you are over reacting a bit on this, some is true, but it's more a hate speech.
    DrevinKO currently have just less than 10 active players, that's why it's going to relaunch after almost 4 months since the last launch, let's not forget that the launch of drevinko happend 1 day before OSKO Launch was, so basically we went into direct combat with OSKO and we didn't fail at all.

The server before DrevinKO was online for 9 months before it end up with 0 users, and looking through history the next DrevinKO will be more stable and it will last for longer time.

Also the last DrevinKO was not advertisted in Gamers4Life, means it had 0 players from this forums and it reached 370 users on the launch, and the newcomers could not join the server from gamers4life.

My/Our players will be back on drevin's ko realaunch, they are getting % of donations back as always. As my team is working on 18xx PK Server, it will not stop us from having a good MYKO server, which will eventually be merged into 1 brand name with 2 different servers [MYKO/PK].. Just that PK 18xx Owner is my brother, and DrevinsKO owner is me.

We learned a lot due to past few years, and of course there been good times and bad times, that's part of fun.

What's more important servers aren't being launched only for money, as our players know that staff is online 10-14 hours per day on the server, giving the players everything they need, but 'if' and 'once' the player population drops and people start going to other servers, the activity of staff drops as well.

Being online for 4 months, it's not enough for us, but we have no more active users, so we HAVE to do the relaunch and return some of the donations, so players will be happy, and we always looking on other servers to see how they are doing so we can improve our selfs, and we don't want to relaunch each 2-3 months like OSKO.

And @Nickos32, ProffesionalKO might be better than DrevinKO, but it's nothing bad about that, since it can eventually change, and being 'best' server it's hard to say.. Obviously players on ProKO saying that ProKO is best & players on some bad server saying that ' bad server is good '.

Anyway, we have plans, goals and dedication to make DrevinKO one of the best MYKO servers, and we finally reached the point of having the same brand name for the server. DrevinKO as myko by me being the owner, and United PvP as pk server by my brother being the owner.

Best Regards.
    I'll highlight your lies.

I don't understand how's it possible to have 10 active users with this monthly ranking list:

1 wildeagle +3,780
    2 1LESIO1 +20
    3 Monomaxos +20
    4 RockfordFosgate +20
    5 TokAyah +0
    6 :::__Okocha__::: +0
    7 ::69:: +0
    8 ::Angel:Ofeath:: +0
    9 ::Frozen:Legend:: +0
    10 :V:I:P: +0

Last DrevinKO was advertised on this forum, by Sephiroth, and it was around for weeks. Everyone heard about your server.

The max players your server of 1st may has reached, were 170 players. If you need proof I can post some.

---------------------------

Now,

I'm not sure how it can be positive to open a server and to publicly say that your team is working on another version at the same time which will be merged etc etc. I'll leave this up to you.
    Being online for 4 months is not enough for you but it doesn't really matter... 4 months with 0 active users or 44 months with 0 active users is pretty much the same thing.
    Why are you talking about ProfessionalKO all the time, lol... is this topic for DrevinKO or for ProfessionalKO ?
    You've opened your server 1 day before OSKO but do you remember what you were saying ? "it's OK, OSKO is having its own player base and drevinko is also having its own, we will do fine, we're more repped than OSKO, we will have a big community." but you ended up with 170 users and OSKO with lot more.
    Now you're saying that DrevinKO didn't go well on launch due to OSKO ? So what does it mean ? ProfessionalKO opened couple days after or before ( I don't remember ) YourKO launch and we dealt with several more YourKO, OSKO, MYKO Sea, BazingaKO, ClimaxKO, HellsReapersKO, blablaKO launches.

You're saying that you now have plans, good team and that you learnt a lot in all these years. How about taking a look on your old posts? you're saying this on every server you're going to open, meh.
    And the most important, you keep lying.

Banned Regular Member

Well nickos, about current active users it's true.. Server is empty, but teoreticaly it launched just once.
    First launch, when sepiroth had the topic on this forum, the server reached 370 users online and it was online for 7 days.
    Second launch, without any topic on this forums, the server reached 320 users and it's still online, all donators recieved 100 - 105% of all donations back.

But than again, you make it sounds like DrevinKO is the worst server? Is it really true? I don't see you commenting on OldMYKO that relaunched 2 times month, having full of spam and keep stealing my work.

So why exactly you keep posting how DrevinKO is bad, worst server, but you are not posting about others that are really bad?
    It means you love drevinko, or you are afraid of competition. Right?

I'm not saying i'm working on 2 servers, but i'm fully focused on DrevinKO.
    What i tried to say is that, our team have 2 different player base. One of those that play MYKO, and one of those that play PK, and believe me i'm getting daily messages on my personal profiles ''When new server''..

So the PK server is being managed by other people, and it will eventually be merged to 1 brand name, where you will be able to choose between a PK or MYKO server, so it will be double advertisting with a proffesional team and developers.

Example : Knightonline.com is being advertisted as a splash page that divide a PK and FARM server, and each of those servers have their own administrators and staff members, so they are not the same.

But as i said, i'm focused on DrevinKO myko server, that's why i'm looking for some suggestions regarding the style of MYKO server, and i'm not bothered with United PvP, it's being worked by my brother.

Well nickos, about current active users it's true.. Server is empty, but teoreticaly it launched just once.
    First launch, when sepiroth had the topic on this forum, the server reached 370 users online and it was online for 7 days.
    Second launch, without any topic on this forums, the server reached 320 users and it's still online, all donators recieved 100 - 105% of all donations back.

But than again, you make it sounds like DrevinKO is the worst server? Is it really true? I don't see you commenting on OldMYKO that relaunched 2 times month, having full of spam and keep stealing my work.

So why exactly you keep posting how DrevinKO is bad, worst server, but you are not posting about others that are really bad?
    It means you love drevinko, or you are afraid of competition. Right?
    You did well on first launch with 300+ online, so what was the point of faking 'em up to 500+ ? The bad thing with the first launch, you've had to re-launch it ... due to the mistakes with vincent.
    Second launch have had 170 maximum (which you faked to 350+) which is still a good amount (FYI, ProfessionalKO started with 140 and then increased up to 170, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500 after of months run-time) so this is not the reason that everyone has left.

How's it possible talking like this about OldMYKO ? They're your friends... don't act this way please -,-
    Except their long image spams, they don't bother anyone. You in the other side, scammed my real life friend and you open such a silly topic and you're asking why I comment ? I'm telling you what you need to change to get your server better for the players sake, no more innocent people needs to waste their time or their money on a server where you fake things, you help friends and you dissapear after a while.

Yes dude, I'm afraid of a competition, keep saying this on every server that you open. Even copy this and put it in your signature so everyone to be aware that I'm afraid of you and your servers.
    If you don't accept criticism and others opinions then why did you open this topic ?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You did well on first launch with 300+ online, so what was the point of faking 'em up to 500+ ? The bad thing with the first launch, you've had to re-launch it ... due to the mistakes with vincent.
    Second launch have had 170 maximum (which you faked to 350+) which is still a good amount (FYI, ProfessionalKO started with 140 and then increased up to 170, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500 after of months run-time) so this is not the reason that everyone has left.

How's it possible talking like this about OldMYKO ? They're your friends... don't act this way please -,-
    Except their long image spams, they don't bother anyone. You in the other side, scammed my real life friend and you open such a silly topic and you're asking why I comment ? I'm telling you what you need to change to get your server better for the players sake, no more innocent people needs to waste their time or their money on a server where you fake things, you help friends and you dissapear after a while.

Yes dude, I'm afraid of a competition, keep saying this on every server that you open. Even copy this and put it in your signature so everyone to be aware that I'm afraid of you and your servers.
    If you don't accept criticism and others opinions then why did you open this topic ?
    Yes, i accept.. But you are keep talking about ProffesionalKO, how good it is, how it's better and such.. Please stop it.
    And i haven't scammed anyone, don't lie please.

You been ddosing other servers, and spamming registrations, as well you are faking online count numbers, so why are you trying to be smart here? Everybody know that we always fake online numbers..

So if anyone don't want to play the server, due to online faked number, than he wont.. But it's not important about PANEL online numbers, it's about ingame activity.. And if you didn't know faking online count is part of advertisement, some players don't login untill they see count number 400+, so once they log in and see 300 players, it's totally same as having 400 players.

And please don't talk about proffesionalKO so much, because there are quite few proofs, that you are selling items for USD...
    What's worse? Selling items for USD? Or giving few free premiums to the cybercaffe serbian kids?

Yes, i accept.. But you are keep talking about ProffesionalKO, how good it is, how it's better and such.. Please stop it.
    And i haven't scammed anyone, don't lie please.

You been ddosing other servers, and spamming registrations, as well you are faking online count numbers, so why are you trying to be smart here? Everybody know that we always fake online numbers..

So if anyone don't want to play the server, due to online faked number, than he wont.. But it's not important about PANEL online numbers, it's about ingame activity.. And if you didn't know faking online count is part of advertisement, some players don't login untill they see count number 400+, so once they log in and see 300 players, it's totally same as having 400 players.

And please don't talk about proffesionalKO so much, because there are quite few proofs, that you are selling items for USD...
    What's worse? Selling items for USD? Or giving few free premiums to the cybercaffe serbian kids?
    You and nikolas have scammed IRADev.

You're the one putting ProfessionalKO in your mouth and you expect from me to not give an answer about it ?

I need your proof about:

1. me ddosing servers.
    2. fake counts.
    3. non-related PUS item sales.

----------------------

What's worse between selling items for USD and giving away items and services to specific players giving them an advantage ? There's no "worse", both are bad and proves what you're up to.
    You'll never change and I feel sorry for the players who'll try out your future servers.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You and nikolas have scammed IRADev.
    Excuse me? I was a donator in Nikolas server that was developed by IraDEV, please cut it off, i donated 150 - 200$ together with greenster and you guys closed server in less than a month and dissapear.

And we donated that amount, because you guys said 'Our host is bad and we are getting DDOS, if you want to help the server, we need to change the host and we need some money' So after we donated 150$, we got knight cash and the trina in your PUS was 98% to +8, therefore we were overpowered lol.. There are videos on youtube, come on.

Thanks for your opinions and suggestions, you are not needed anymore in this topic.

Haha nickos don't you get tired of spending your whole day in this section on this forum?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast