Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Hello, Pk server?

This is a discussion on Hello, Pk server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Teddy a server for those with an over average reaction time. It's not for everyone. Being the ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    a server for those with an over average reaction time. It's not for everyone. Being the only bp on the server (no iron set), with a sin or two pk is usually 2-3 vs 7+ and it gets pretty intense. The only type of pk that keeps me entertained.

As Envy stated, if a lack of iron set bothers you that much, join a clan and farm one. You'll eventually learn to enjoy it.
    If i remeber correctly i had a skeleton belt or something like that. i vsed a sin. Dont think it would make all that much of a differense.
    Not crying that i lost some vses. Cause i won "almost" every vs i did. But yeah i did not enjoy that server at all.

i dont care what comunity says or if chaos owner is grobar or hitler or binladen or what ever i aint donate anyways for those who cant play without donate be careful dont know BUT
    i enjoy this pk server and i aint even have full gear on there[played 2 days]
    its a pk server not a vs server gosh hate those vs people who are trash anyways in pk xD
    the pk reminds me of usko abit ye people can die faster than on usaly 80 cap servers but thats fun more skill based on predict and reaction tp heal decent cure positioning in pk
    u all played to much +10/+5 or other custom servers were u all run with undy on 24k hp or somthing
    what iw ant to say if u look for a pk server this chaos ko is not trash or any bad always worth to try in my opinion
    cya nerds love pimmel

Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    Hello world, someone pk server? there.
    =/=
    Not kronos.
    Type of xionis etc.
    I just playing this ko. Is so much fun, secured and stabile for now. Is based on many quests. Give it a try like i did.
    Eclipse KO :: Index

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doogiee View Post
    I just playing this ko. Is so much fun, secured and stabile for now. Is based on many quests. Give it a try like i did.
    Eclipse KO :: Index
    I know is your server.

OlympusKO very good PK/Light Farm server.

Forum: Knight Online Olympus

Panel: Olympus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12