Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Also currently there is no one on. So I wouldn't expect much for a few hours. But, you can run ...
Page: 5

Also currently there is no one on. So I wouldn't expect much for a few hours. But, you can run around, test things.

We've also posted at PvP-Kenti, ko-cuce, uhhh I forget which spanish forums we posted at? I would have to ask Manhattan as he's been watching them. And someone reposted this on some Polish forums. But I don't know where else to Advertise. I've tried to buy pins on both pvp-kenti and ko-cuce, even offered them double, but they just said the sections are filled atm.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Also currently there is no one on. So I wouldn't expect much for a few hours. But, you can run around, test things.

We've also posted at PvP-Kenti, ko-cuce, uhhh I forget which spanish forums we posted at? I would have to ask Manhattan as he's been watching them. And someone reposted this on some Polish forums. But I don't know where else to Advertise. I've tried to buy pins on both pvp-kenti and ko-cuce, even offered them double, but they just said the sections are filled atm.
    you do bloodzone??

Apparently so. I think Devile moved everything from here, to there, including accounts.

http://www.bloodzone.net/forums/f100...4/#post1367188

Banned Senior Member

Apparently so. I think Devile moved everything from here, to there, including accounts.

HellsReapersKO
    i see yeah maybe so.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jiz View Post
    I'm glad we got this thing rolling finally. This has been a long time coming. I've been with Penguin since LSKO, I was a GM with him, and the GM on ToxicKO that got him his slot. Our Administration team is made of hard working, smart, diverse people. All of us are easily approachable, and honest. If you come to me with a problem, that I cannot handle ( I am still learning the DB for example) I will get Penguin, or Dark to handle the issue as quickly as possible. With the more players that we get, we will need more Game Masters. I have written up a Code Of Conduct for administrators. Also, I think I will open applications soon regarding Forum Moderators. ( Natrually Moderators get the advantage when GM Applications open. )
    Keep in mind this information is subject to change at any time, with notice on this forum.

-Jiz
    HRKO Administrator
    What GM where you on toxic? Please do tell.

Hey joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post

Hey joe.
    You asking me or Joe?

Hey joe.
    How about I just go ahead and show you since you want to come on my post and act like a smart ass.

I was ToxicPenguin. I designed the layout for the forums, I also posted 2 weeks before those idiots put Darkness weapons in telling them not to do that. They deleted my post, did not listen, and therefore died.

Here's the picture.

As you can CLEARLY see. I created that, I still have the psd's on my hard drive, you want them?

Stay out of my post if you're just going to make yourself look like an idiot. The ONLY thing I did not create, is the banner, because I don't even remember his name made it before I came.

Banned Senior Member

Wooahh buddy, don't get your panties all bunched up... Why would I be talking to you when i quoted something joe said?

You're the only one making yourself look like a idiot, Why do you feel the need to explain yourself so much?
    Huh I never quite understood why I was even mentioned on that offline msg.

Making enemies already? That's a recipe for great success, don't you know?
    ZeroH likes this.

How about I just go ahead and show you since you want to come on my post and act like a smart ass.

I was ToxicPenguin. I designed the layout for the forums, I also posted 2 weeks before those idiots put Darkness weapons in telling them not to do that. They deleted my post, did not listen, and therefore died.

Here's the picture.

As you can CLEARLY see. I created that, I still have the psd's on my hard drive, you want them?

Stay out of my post if you're just going to make yourself look like an idiot. The ONLY thing I did not create, is the banner, because I don't even remember his name made it before I came.
    Ur being seen as the idiot here lol.
    Never the less server looks good

Wooahh buddy, don't get your panties all bunched up... Why would I be talking to you when i quoted something joe said?

You're the only one making yourself look like a idiot, Why do you feel the need to explain yourself so much?
    Huh I never quite understood why I was even mentioned on that offline msg.

Making enemies already? That's a recipe for great success, don't you know?
    You come on my post and act like a smart ass, yeah, I'm gonna explain to the people on my topic that I was actually a GM, and so was Jiz. I don't see why you are on my post in the first place. Making enemies? Haha. Please. I am not scared. I have no reason to be. Goodluck being the successful enemy. Just get off my post and go back to stealing peoples money.

Banned Senior Member

i tested server and it rocks just need more ppls on official

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Ur being seen as the idiot here lol.
    Never the less server looks good
    Well whether or not I am being seen as the idiot in this particular instance, it doesn't matter, he comes on my post trying to stir stuff up, and I'm going to go ahead and prove him wrong. Why would he need to ask Jiz what GM he was? Is it because Jiz didn't want people to know who he was on ToxicKO? I don't know the answer, only he can explain. But either way, coming on my topic when he could have just messaged Jiz himself? I lol.

Banned Senior Member

Stealing peoples money? You're refering to owning a server that people donate on? Aren't you "attempting" to do the same thing?
    I was curious because I know Joe IRL and I was trying to confirm if it was him, so I'm the smart ass right?
    Who said you should be scared?
    You seem to have some sort of animosity toward me, that's odd, You must feel some sort of threatened...

Stealing peoples money? You're refering to owning a server that people donate on? Aren't you "attempting" to do the same thing?
    I was curious because I know Joe IRL and I was trying to confirm if it was him, so I'm the smart ass right?
    Who said you should be scared?
    You seem to have some sort of animosity toward me, that's odd, You must feel some sort of threatened...
    Well if you are who I think you are, which hey, you might not be. But if you are, which I assume you are since you are the "owner" of from what I can tell, the very dead XionaKO. ViciousKO? Uhhh what elseeee.. There's another one in there somewhere I think. Xiona.. Xiona.. Rings a bell, didn't you just re-open it a short while ago? Ah yeah I have it on my facebook. People were asking about their donations and if they were going to get the points back, and I believe you responded with something like "I don't have the receipts, so I can't be sure who to give points too". Ah, see, no. I'm not planning on stealing anyone's money. That's not me. I don't go out and buy horrible cars like a Mustang with the money, then shut the server down and disappear. But hey, like I said, I could be wrong about who I think you are. So if I am, then it's all irrelevant is it not? But for now, just get off my post. There's no need for childish arguing here from either of us. Just get out.

And just, for the record. You are correct, I DO have animosity towards you. Why? Not because I am threatened, no, but because I know who you are, and what you've done. I know how much money you've stolen from people, I know what you've bought with their hard earned money that they payed to just have some fun outside of life. You USED people, to get what YOU wanted. I have animosity towards you because I do not like thieves, I do not like people who just take and run. That, is why I have this animosity towards you, and that is the only reason. I do not, and will never, respect people like you.
    Last edited by TheREALPenguin; 10-20-2013 at 07:16 AM.
    aussieguy, NoOneCanStopMe and Pure like this.

Banned Senior Member

Bump for a ggggg server

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM