Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after talking to the owner himself i am actually impressed from him alot! giving this server a really big +1 ...
Page: 4

after talking to the owner himself i am actually impressed from him alot!
    giving this server a really big +1 and penguin, have a good dreams

Banned Senior Member

I hope everything goes good and the beta lasts only a week, not 2 weeks :P

Ah Manhattan Likes this server so im in ! BIG HUGE FAT SLOPPY +1 FROM ME!!!!
    Manhattan and iRaiden like this.

Jiz

I'm glad we got this thing rolling finally. This has been a long time coming. I've been with Penguin since LSKO, I was a GM with him, and the GM on ToxicKO that got him his slot. Our Administration team is made of hard working, smart, diverse people. All of us are easily approachable, and honest. If you come to me with a problem, that I cannot handle ( I am still learning the DB for example) I will get Penguin, or Dark to handle the issue as quickly as possible. With the more players that we get, we will need more Game Masters. I have written up a Code Of Conduct for administrators. Also, I think I will open applications soon regarding Forum Moderators. ( Natrually Moderators get the advantage when GM Applications open. )
    Keep in mind this information is subject to change at any time, with notice on this forum.

-Jiz
    HRKO Administrator

This looks sick AF. I'm down

beta will last one week

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Ah Manhattan Likes this server so im in ! BIG HUGE FAT SLOPPY +1 FROM ME!!!!
    if sacred is in ! then im in ! +1 FROM ME TOO

the beta allready started, the staff couldnt announce since ko4life was down, keep it up

Question open beta started the 15th, and will last a week. Meaning that the official will start 22nd or 23th? Or there is no set date yet?

Banned Senior Member

No set date yet.

since we didnt actually gotted popularation to let everyone to test the server i dont think the they will open it more 3 days as official.... they also got alot bugs to fix and work on and mean while beta tester can check the beta

Finally it's back up. Alright, so, as per usual, we've had plenty of stuff that we've needed to fix. As usual, a rough start. BUT, with that said. at least 85% of the major things have been fixed. We have completely balanced out Sins. Archer combo is working 100% perfectly, but Arrow shower is hitting a little too hard at the moment, an easy fix. We still need more players to test though! Once we start getting more players we will add in the new armors and weapons into the PUS for free. Right now, PvP is very fun. We had a pretty nice back and forth battle today in CZ, and I'm pleased to say it was very even on both sides(Kill wise). I understand that most people don't care to play Betas, but since ko4life has been down since the day before we went up, not so many people have came. We have 115 accounts registered, Only 9 of those belonging to GM's/Admins. But as I said, most of them will just wait for official. But we do need more testers. We have some other things to change, like we're going to be taking out the key game we think, or editing what items it gives. Maybe just making a Vote shop, we just didn't want to use that generic Vote shop, but it's looking like it might be best.

So, we hope you guys come check it out at least. Server has been running good, no lag. Just some minor details we need to fix up. But we hope to have Official up in the next week. We wanted it to only last one week but, since ko4life went down, well, no hope of that.

-Penguin

I wanna test, how do I go about that? And where else have you advertised at?

Edit: I just signed up and atm I am downloading the client. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    I wanna test, how do I go about that?
    ~ HELLSREAPERS ~

Our updated client is in the downloads section on the panel, and on the forums.

Just make an account, download the client, and then login and play. Right now Worms give 5m exp each, so 70 should not be hard. It is auto level 70 skill right now, high class weapons/armor are in the PUS for free, along with the +1 major acc's, and scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    ~ HELLSREAPERS ~

Our updated client is in the downloads section on the panel, and on the forums.

Just make an account, download the client, and then login and play. Right now Worms give 5m exp each, so 70 should not be hard. It is auto level 70 skill right now, high class weapons/armor are in the PUS for free, along with the +1 major acc's, and scrolls.
    Okay cool, thanks. If you could answer the other questions as well. That would be great!

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM