Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Penýs bros...
Page: 12

Penýs bros

Jiz

I need to talk to Penguin about the KC option.. Those online getting like 500 KC for example. Sounds good to me.

Jiz
    HRKO Admin

Jiz

I need to talk to Penguin about the KC option.. Those online getting like 500 KC for example. Sounds good to me.

Jiz
    HRKO Admin

Banned Senior Member

Jiz
    HRKO Admin

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    How much will you charge for custom weapon skin change scroll? I want a pinky dildo with pedobear symbol as visual skin for my daggers.
    That was completely serious question, I am not trolling in anyway.

Regards
    you, don't need 1 when you have me <3
    SheldonCooper likes this.

I wish those ugly Hell themed items didn't exist though. Not that I have anything against Hell personally ;P

Banned Senior Member

Can borrow my pink dildo KLEMEN AQ

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Can borrow my pink dildo KLEMEN AQ
    lol xD hmhmhm

Banned Member

Staff:
    nikos32 (ADMIN)
    IRADev (ADMIN)
    Mitzuix (Spanish|English GM)

Server Information:
    -Version 1298
    -Starting Level 60 (More or less, 2 days to reach 70. With the EXP Quests you'll be able to reach the first ~3 levels within1-2hours since you've started)
    -Starting Gear (Plate Armor, Stiletto|Maul|Two-Handed Sword|Wood Staff +8 & Beginner Accessories)
    -Max Level 70
    -Balanced Classes
    -Rental System (You'll be able to rent your item anytime you want by purchasing the rental scroll from the charon for a decent price)
    -King System (once every 15 days)
    -Castle Siege War (once a week, every friday. blue chest & 1000 np's for the winners)
    -Lunar War (3 days/6 times per week, every monday, wednesday and saturday)
    -Snow War (2 days/4 times per week, every thursday and sunday)
    -Rebirth System (Higher upgrade rates than normal upgrade, more or less like USKO/EUKO rebirth system) [*might* be available, if people want to]
    -Cavalry Boss System (There are Cavalry mobs, placed behind of the (outside) towers, in colony zone and they drop both red and black chitins)
    -Red & Black Chitins:
    (Red chitins focus on AP bonus. e.g. rogue red chitin at +1, may give +2 dex bonus and +1 hp bonus. at +8 it may give +15 dex bonus and +8 hp bonus)
    (Black chitins focus on HP bonus e.g. rogue black chitin at +1, may give +1 dex bonus and +2 hp bonus. at +8 it may give +8 dex bonus and +15 hp bonus)
    -Forgotten Temple (Reward = 1x FT Coupon. 15 FT Coupons can be exchanged for FT Necklace or for FT Belt)
    -All Quests Working
    -PK Stones System (You'll be able to exchange them for PUS & Selfname items)
    -Master Quest (it's NOT auto)
    -62 Level Master Skill Quest (it's NOT auto)
    -70 Level Quest (it's NOT auto)
    -Colony Zone Monument Reward System (blue chest for the last hitter & +15 np's per kill for the winner nation)
    -Use of 13/pet slot (2 types of Wings. You'll be able to obtain them with NP's, PK stones or by donating)
    -Special CZ EXP Quests (You'll be able to farm Quest Pieces from the CZ mobs and exchange them for EXP or to merchant them)
    -Mini Bach, Duke & Bishop (They drop Old Roc's, Rol's & Rom's with higher drop rate than normals. 3x Old = 1 Normal)
    -70 Level Personal Weapons Quest (NOT Repeatable. Stones NOT Merchantable)
    -Felankor Cave
    -KC Voucher System
    -Luferson & El Morad Castle Zones
    -Colony Zone With Castle
    -Private Arena
    -Anger Bombs (Warders/Keepers may drop 'em and it does 5000 damage to the enemies who are behind you)
    -Nation Points Event (a 100% NP Event = 100 np gain per kill | 50 np loss per death)
    -Ardream Event (It'll be open only for 3 hours per day. You'll be able to hunt the bosses which will be already spawned and to PK. 50 NP's per solo kill - 25 NP's per death)

Staff Members

Admin/Coder/Graphics: PenguinMaster
    Admin/Insane Coder: Darkflamed
    Admin/Money bags: Jiz/Ponzi
    GMPheonix
    GMDarky
    GMNubcake
    GMWebber

Server Information
    - Version 1.298
    - Level 70 cap
    - +8 Item cap
    - Accessories will drop off bosses at +1 at high rate (65%), no compounding
    - Starting level 1 with full FP +7 and FP = Weapons +7
    - King system(Once a month)
    - Bi-Frost
    - A new way to level that isn't horrible and boring! (Will Elaborate down the post)
    - A new raid with brand new bosses! (Will Elaborate down the post)
    - New bosses that no one else has! (Will Elaborate down the post, and shown in video)
    - PK Stats on panel update EVERY 30 MINUTES. No more waiting for restarts!
    - Key game, vote for us 4 times a day, get a key for each vote, and have a chance at winning good items
    - 19xx Colony Zone
    - All skills working properly
    - Archer combo working
    - New weapons stats created by PenguinMaster that are balanced
    - Farm Armors and Weapons, NOT Accessories. We firmly believe that farming 9 +0’s, is extremely uneeded, and DOES NOT HELP NEW PLAYERS. With our +1’s dropping at such a high rate, you will only need to farm accessories for MAYBE a couple days. We feel with such easy access to accessories, new players will stand a much better chance, then get to go and earn shells/high class weapons, but not get smashed by the big clans
    - Scheduled Wars
    - Scheduled Events
    - BDW - FINISHED

---------------------------------------

I hope its not the same server.. lol. I really hope that you only copied their topic.
    Servers like this usually fail. Each server that 'Bigdudle' said it's good failed. If you dont believe me go look on other topics.

But what bothers me the most is that you claiming you dont need donations,yet the server is opened for ''' GET AS MUCH CASH AS POSSIBLE ''

You can say that im liening or anything,but server like this can't be sucesfull,there is lack of professionalizem. - I also read some craps,lies and stuff.

I guess its too soon for me too comment on this topic. But '' If the server gets more than 100 people,ill be Suprised... definetly it can't...

All we see is bumping from same people D

Banned Senior Member

Grobar has returned.

Post reported! WEWT.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ovolikMiJe View Post
    Staff:

I hope its not the same server.. lol. I really hope that you only copied their topic.
    Servers like this usually fail. Each server that 'Bigdudle' said it's good failed. If you dont believe me go look on other topics.

But what bothers me the most is that you claiming you dont need donations,yet the server is opened for ''' GET AS MUCH CASH AS POSSIBLE ''

You can say that im liening or anything,but server like this can't be sucesfull,there is lack of professionalizem. - I also read some craps,lies and stuff.

I guess its too soon for me too comment on this topic. But '' If the server gets more than 100 people,ill be Suprised... definetly it can't...

Heres to show how stupid your dumbass really is.

I haven't played KO since... may/april. I rarely ever post on KO topics (I played SexyKO for years, stupid fuck) I played MYKO.us and it even lasted longer than your shitty ass servers ever dream to last lmfao. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about me saying other servers are good. When I see potential in a server, I will post and say its good.

I don't even know who the fuck your scrub ass is nor do I give a shit but if you're Grobar then go scam some more retarded players that play your server some more.

Quote Originally Posted by ovolikMiJe View Post
    Staff:
    nikos32 (ADMIN)
    IRADev (ADMIN)
    Mitzuix (Spanish|English GM)

Server Information:
    -Version 1298
    -Starting Level 60 (More or less, 2 days to reach 70. With the EXP Quests you'll be able to reach the first ~3 levels within1-2hours since you've started)
    -Starting Gear (Plate Armor, Stiletto|Maul|Two-Handed Sword|Wood Staff +8 & Beginner Accessories)
    -Max Level 70
    -Balanced Classes
    -Rental System (You'll be able to rent your item anytime you want by purchasing the rental scroll from the charon for a decent price)
    -King System (once every 15 days)
    -Castle Siege War (once a week, every friday. blue chest & 1000 np's for the winners)
    -Lunar War (3 days/6 times per week, every monday, wednesday and saturday)
    -Snow War (2 days/4 times per week, every thursday and sunday)
    -Rebirth System (Higher upgrade rates than normal upgrade, more or less like USKO/EUKO rebirth system) [*might* be available, if people want to]
    -Cavalry Boss System (There are Cavalry mobs, placed behind of the (outside) towers, in colony zone and they drop both red and black chitins)
    -Red & Black Chitins:
    (Red chitins focus on AP bonus. e.g. rogue red chitin at +1, may give +2 dex bonus and +1 hp bonus. at +8 it may give +15 dex bonus and +8 hp bonus)
    (Black chitins focus on HP bonus e.g. rogue black chitin at +1, may give +1 dex bonus and +2 hp bonus. at +8 it may give +8 dex bonus and +15 hp bonus)
    -Forgotten Temple (Reward = 1x FT Coupon. 15 FT Coupons can be exchanged for FT Necklace or for FT Belt)
    -All Quests Working
    -PK Stones System (You'll be able to exchange them for PUS & Selfname items)
    -Master Quest (it's NOT auto)
    -62 Level Master Skill Quest (it's NOT auto)
    -70 Level Quest (it's NOT auto)
    -Colony Zone Monument Reward System (blue chest for the last hitter & +15 np's per kill for the winner nation)
    -Use of 13/pet slot (2 types of Wings. You'll be able to obtain them with NP's, PK stones or by donating)
    -Special CZ EXP Quests (You'll be able to farm Quest Pieces from the CZ mobs and exchange them for EXP or to merchant them)
    -Mini Bach, Duke & Bishop (They drop Old Roc's, Rol's & Rom's with higher drop rate than normals. 3x Old = 1 Normal)
    -70 Level Personal Weapons Quest (NOT Repeatable. Stones NOT Merchantable)
    -Felankor Cave
    -KC Voucher System
    -Luferson & El Morad Castle Zones
    -Colony Zone With Castle
    -Private Arena
    -Anger Bombs (Warders/Keepers may drop 'em and it does 5000 damage to the enemies who are behind you)
    -Nation Points Event (a 100% NP Event = 100 np gain per kill | 50 np loss per death)
    -Ardream Event (It'll be open only for 3 hours per day. You'll be able to hunt the bosses which will be already spawned and to PK. 50 NP's per solo kill - 25 NP's per death)

Staff Members

Admin/Coder/Graphics: PenguinMaster
    Admin/Insane Coder: Darkflamed
    Admin/Money bags: Jiz/Ponzi
    GMPheonix
    GMDarky
    GMNubcake
    GMWebber

Server Information
    - Version 1.298
    - Level 70 cap
    - +8 Item cap
    - Accessories will drop off bosses at +1 at high rate (65%), no compounding
    - Starting level 1 with full FP +7 and FP = Weapons +7
    - King system(Once a month)
    - Bi-Frost
    - A new way to level that isn't horrible and boring! (Will Elaborate down the post)
    - A new raid with brand new bosses! (Will Elaborate down the post)
    - New bosses that no one else has! (Will Elaborate down the post, and shown in video)
    - PK Stats on panel update EVERY 30 MINUTES. No more waiting for restarts!
    - Key game, vote for us 4 times a day, get a key for each vote, and have a chance at winning good items
    - 19xx Colony Zone
    - All skills working properly
    - Archer combo working
    - New weapons stats created by PenguinMaster that are balanced
    - Farm Armors and Weapons, NOT Accessories. We firmly believe that farming 9 +0’s, is extremely uneeded, and DOES NOT HELP NEW PLAYERS. With our +1’s dropping at such a high rate, you will only need to farm accessories for MAYBE a couple days. We feel with such easy access to accessories, new players will stand a much better chance, then get to go and earn shells/high class weapons, but not get smashed by the big clans
    - Scheduled Wars
    - Scheduled Events
    - BDW - FINISHED

Crap? Lies? Where? Please point out the "lies" you so dearly claim to have seen. Ask anyone who's played it so far, have we lied about anything guys? I have not said one false word. Don't know who you are, don't really care, but here you go child.

"No more than 100 players".

I laugh at idiots like you.

No professionalism? Really? Considering that Darkflamed has been a professional coder for 8 years, and we are working with someone who works with Servers for Fortune 500 companies? I think you, are the one that is just going to continue to be made to look like an idiot.

Also, because I used a pretty basic layout for my post means that I copied someone? It is a pretty standard layout right there, are you saying nickos copied other posts? I think not.

This is going to be nothing like Professional, or any of the others. Pay attention before attempting to troll.

Fail troll, is always a fail.

Its grober? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I wish those ugly Hell themed items didn't exist though. Not that I have anything against Hell personally ;P
    Oh c'mon! Look at this elmorad barbarian holding his Katana. It's not about looking pretty, it's about looking BADASS!

Banned Member

229 Accouncts registered?... Lol.. right now brother u have 50 players...gogo keep working...

Just as nickos32 server - I told him nickos your max will be 100 players.. - He say - No brother i have 800 registered accounts... at the end he had 100 players and failed the first month... hahaha

dam those server owners nowadays... And no... Im not a failed troll..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM
  6. Hits: 6