Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by johny Everything looked fine until i saw the last line. Its a money driven server. So naturally ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Everything looked fine until i saw the last line. Its a money driven server. So naturally this can go only one way.
    Isn't life money driven? But either way, it was just an offer. Couple people donated. The moneys still in the paypal, and they are getting 10% more KC on the official lol. That's what it said, that's what is happening. It's not exactly money driven when all 3 of us have jobs, lives, and houses haha. This is not a money driven server, we have been paying everything with our money, however, the Dedi is due on the 1st. Can we pay it with our own money? Of course. But now we can pay it with the servers money. Don't be so quick to judge. We're good people, not thieves like 90% of the rest of the servers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Good timing zuka, we got the pinned topic 1 minute ago.
    Cool lawl

Which class would be better there ?
    check out our clan forum topic > FinalLegacy Forum News

PS. BUY PINNED TOPIC IN MY FORUM WOULD COST 500$ j/k

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Cool lawl

Which class would be better there ?
    check out our clan forum topic > FinalLegacy Forum News

PS. BUY PINNED TOPIC IN MY FORUM WOULD COST 500$ j/k
    WHADDUP BLUEKEY!! Come join me here on this server we gonna kill it bro! This server bout to become the new best server out there with no hesitation in my words trust me

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    WHADDUP BLUEKEY!! Come join me here on this server we gonna kill it bro! This server bout to become the new best server out there with no hesitation in my words trust me
    Ye bro, we will come with clans here , da pak where you gone for so damn long ? come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Isn't life money driven? But either way, it was just an offer. Couple people donated. The moneys still in the paypal, and they are getting 10% more KC on the official lol. That's what it said, that's what is happening. It's not exactly money driven when all 3 of us have jobs, lives, and houses haha. This is not a money driven server, we have been paying everything with our money, however, the Dedi is due on the 1st. Can we pay it with our own money? Of course. But now we can pay it with the servers money. Don't be so quick to judge. We're good people, not thieves like 90% of the rest of the servers out there.
    I mean why even mention it? After beta ended you could have made an announcment that ppl who donated in beta gets extra KC. Another thing is why would anyone donate in beta?
    Its just as stupid as a triple AAA game offers 10% discount for preordering a game without knowing it how the game plays out.

Judging from what you said, why even mention it at the end? Its like writing a speech and then end the speech with saying "Yeah i fucked you mom".

Im suprised u guys didn make a kickstarter to fund ur server. Or did u guys do it?

I mean why even mention it? After beta ended you could have made an announcment that ppl who donated in beta gets extra KC. Another thing is why would anyone donate in beta?
    To be honest, I think you just answered your own question; you typically wouldn't unless you had incentive to. Incentive was given. Sure, it seems tacky, but it's just a private server.

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill, really...

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    To be honest, I think you just answered your own question; you typically wouldn't unless you had incentive to. Incentive was given. Sure, it seems tacky, but it's just a private server.

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill, really...
    Johny is a giant mole :3

Banned Senior Member

OMG THIS SERVER NEEDS TO HAVE every countries

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    I am the only donator atm I believe and I donated cause I made a promise along time ago to a friend that if he made his own server and it looked legit I would be the first donator. This server is not asking nor will be a donator driven server. All the devs/admin are willing to pay out of pocket, donations are just a bonus. Donators wont be OP or anything, the best gear in game is a touch better then shells and high class weps and even with them items you can still lose to people without them. I think you guys that are downing the server are 1. jealous 2. have some envy 3. just plain retarded, or whatever your case may be but your coming to your conclusions during a beta phase and not even trying and seeing for yourself. They are taking into consideration what the community wants, so far most big changes have been the players decisions. Instead of being jerks about it, why not come and check it out, or just downing this server cause you have your own that is failing.....

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
    I am the only donator atm I believe and I donated cause I made a promise along time ago to a friend that if he made his own server and it looked legit I would be the first donator. This server is not asking nor will be a donator driven server. All the devs/admin are willing to pay out of pocket, donations are just a bonus. Donators wont be OP or anything, the best gear in game is a touch better then shells and high class weps and even with them items you can still lose to people without them. I think you guys that are downing the server are 1. jealous 2. have some envy 3. just plain retarded, or whatever your case may be but your coming to your conclusions during a beta phase and not even trying and seeing for yourself. They are taking into consideration what the community wants, so far most big changes have been the players decisions. Instead of being jerks about it, why not come and check it out, or just downing this server cause you have your own that is failing.....
    i agree to this could not of said it any better, well said , and yes guys and girls and other places around the world its true check it out.

Its just as stupid as a triple AAA game offers 10% discount for preordering a game without knowing it how the game plays out.
    The incentive was to offer a bonus to people who have been previously supporting our development through the time we started working on the server. It would have been rude to not mention it to anyone who wanted the extra 10% and not had given the chance simply because they didn't know the incentive existed. The whole private KO world is based on donations mostly through the PUS and your ragging on us for giving people an extra 10% before official? This is a simple hate tactic to try and make our server look like a money pit. Yes we want the donations for hosting and supporting fees but no we are not going to lose our quality in gameplay for the donations. Thank you to everyone who has been supportive of our server I look foward to seeing all of you on the first!

Quote Originally Posted by darkflamed View Post
    The incentive was to offer a bonus to people who have been previously supporting our development through the time we started working on the server. It would have been rude to not mention it to anyone who wanted the extra 10% and not had given the chance simply because they didn't know the incentive existed. The whole private KO world is based on donations mostly through the PUS and your ragging on us for giving people an extra 10% before official? This is a simple hate tactic to try and make our server look like a money pit. Yes we want the donations for hosting and supporting fees but no we are not going to lose our quality in gameplay for the donations. Thank you to everyone who has been supportive of our server I look foward to seeing all of you on the first!
    Your Welcome and I will continue to support it! Cant wait for release

Banned Senior Member

IF you guys form your clan Zuka, do not go same nation as us. Shit will be too unbalanced... we're probably going orc.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    IF you guys form your clan Zuka, do not go same nation as us. Shit will be too unbalanced... we're probably going orc.
    Mm. I guess it'd be smart to play against you to have some challenge at least. We'll see. I'm not completely sure about things right now but I hope the fog clears before official

I know turkish ppl are annoying sometimes but dont u think u have to make topics on turkish KOforums ? well everybody knows that there will be max 500 users without them.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM
  6. Hits: 6