Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe read the damn shoutbox:O?...
Page: 36

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

maybe read the damn shoutbox:O?

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

i PMED penguin here and there with request to add my ip... still cant log.

As a professional you should of just ignored brandon instead of starting a war you cannot win, now you and your players are going to suffer, next time id just keep your mouth shut.
    Darktuga, Rocket, Oscar and 1 others like this.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    As a professional you should of just ignored brandon instead of starting a war you cannot win, now you and your players are going to suffer, next time id just keep your mouth shut.
    100% agree , but e-penis always in first place

Banned Senior Member

So very true, but the ironic thing is, it wasn't even me who started. :P

Lol see you assume that it was Brandon that attacked me. You think he has a botnet capable of what they were doing to us? No way in hell. I'm not being racist, but these were Turks, and from all the shit I've heard, people seem to think it's YourKO. I can't agree or disagree but, from what I hear, they've taken down much bigger.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Lol see you assume that it was Brandon that attacked me. You think he has a botnet capable of what they were doing to us? No way in hell. I'm not being racist, but these were Turks, and from all the shit I've heard, people seem to think it's YourKO. I can't agree or disagree but, from what I hear, they've taken down much bigger.
    can I say MAAAAAAAAAAYBE THEY CAN GET USKO FALLLLLLLLLLLL INTO PIECES BRO ?!?1

It's just pathetic that people can't just let people play a damn game that they love in peace. It really is just pathetic. Yeah it's upsetting for us the server owners, but we know we'll get it fixed like most people do. It just irks me that my players are having to wait because of assholes like them. This community has always had it's bad moments but damn, most of our best memories are with this game and with this community. It is really disturbing to see a bunch of nerds trying to bring it down. And for what, so they can make more money on a shitty server? Meh.

word of advice. never say 100% stable it just puts a crosshair on your head.
    Rocket likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Well, he used to be so dumb as to involve his own dedi in attacks. I wonder if he's wisened up a little.

Server owners, man. Can't stand to see any other server go up.
    PSKO is so fucked up, it's probably half the reason mgame have never taken action.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Buy CloudFlare protection, you will forget about DDOS attacks.
    Also, it's free. I support them (and pay), but just saying -- you don't need to pay for that.

Banned Senior Member

any one could get a bot net of the capacity to take down a server like this its not to hard to gain zombies or just simply buy some and btw for the people that think the people with the botnet has to pay for it they don't have to pay for any thing if they earned the zombies there self.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    any one could get a bot net of the capacity to take down a server like this its not to hard to gain zombies or just simply buy some and btw for the people that think the people with the botnet has to pay for it they don't have to pay for any thing if they earned the zombies there self.
    "earned"? It's probably just your english, but you make it sound like a reward. Like it's OK...
    In reality, they're infecting innocent peoples' PCs to control later for their own malicious purposes...
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Stop blaming fucking servers dumb fuck, its not ROK

this ^

and this ^

Your brain must have the size of a fucking peanut. Blocking all ip's and allowing them 1 by 1 ? thats the cheapest fix i've ever heard off
    Lmao do you thank Rocket after he drops loads in your mouth? Cause you're riding his dick hard haha

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Well, he used to be so dumb as to involve his own dedi in attacks. I wonder if he's wisened up a little.

Server owners, man. Can't stand to see any other server go up.
    PSKO is so fucked up, it's probably half the reason mgame have never taken action.
    I bet MGame is paying the Turkeys to take down the private servers. How's that for a conspiracy theory!!

Server failed , much failed .. LOL

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM