Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Undef looks not bad.. some new bosses in the old myko 70cap can be funny ;p and ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    looks not bad..
    some new bosses in the old myko 70cap can be funny ;p
    and also free scrolls are there?
    Just tell me why someone using raptor+9 while it's +8/1 max server ?
    ~ HELLSREAPERS ~ Character Info
    Yeah scrolls will be free.

And you can disreguard everything you see now currently in the server, it's not even BETA yet, BETA will start on the 15th. There are still some weapons being tested, hell yesterday I using a rifle in my right hand lol, obviously none of that will be avaiable on official.

looks not bad..
    It's tester character

looks not bad..
    The 1500 scrolls and such will be free. The 2k ones will be dirt cheap in PUS(And will also drop off bosses).
    The reasoning for the Raptor +9 was we had one tester that was killing someone that had just leveled for me with one of the new weapons, I gave him the acc sets and then I put the +9 Rappy in there as a joke, so he could buy it, and kill Webber, who was killing him. This will NOT be in official. As Manhattan said, it will be wiped before beta, just having some fun before beta is all .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Advertise this shit nicely PLOX

P.S Count me in
    +1 mate <3 buba

Bump for a friend =P
    Manhattan likes this.

your video is reminind my myko (this 1 [FIRE DRAKE] myKO.us - the Resurrection | PK/Light Farm -[30-06-2013]- 500+ ONLINE!!)

all the monster, under the castle, after the castle you get into a new zone, all that server is allmost like mykopvp.

isnt it coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    your video is reminind my myko (this 1 [FIRE DRAKE] myKO.us - the Resurrection | PK/Light Farm -[30-06-2013]- 500+ ONLINE!!)

all the monster, under the castle, after the castle you get into a new zone, all that server is allmost like mykopvp.

isnt it coincidence?
    So they are not allowed to use similiar event/zones , because other PSKO already did it in past? that logic.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    So they are not allowed to use similiar event/zones , because other PSKO already did it in past? that logic.
    didnt say that, but it might be the old admin with diffrent name etc but meh idk...

didnt say that, but it might be the old admin with diffrent name etc but meh idk...
    fair enough, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions .

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    fair enough, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions .
    true.......

I assure you I am not the admin, nor have I been the admin of any other server aside from HellsReapersKO. In 2008 I originally created it, but it only lasted a month because of something that happened in my personal life that made me move towns, and stay off the internet for about a year.(I returned all donations to the players since I did not renew the Dedi payment).

I can honestly say to you, this idea, about Under The Castle and turning it into a raid, came AFTER I figured out how to convert the bosses for 1.298, this other server you posted was a 1397, so they didn't have to convert them to be able to use in their server, all they had to do was add them. The new bosses and such are not use able with 1.298 unless you do with them what I have. All of these bosses and even this map were very very new to me when we started making this server in January. So yes, I can honestly 100% say this is coincidence as I have been completely out of other KO servers until ToxicKO because one of my friends was a GM there, he got me GM, and I was trying to help them become better. I told them NOT to add Darkness weapons, and they wouldn't listen. Once they did, they died, and I decided to make my own server, and luckily I had a friend who has been a coder for 8 years.

I assure you again, I am not the owner of that myKO. I am PenguinMaster, I have been in the Private KO world since 2005 back from FrienzKO. I have played far more Private servers than I have ever played the official, the people were better, and I have made many friends. I was a GM on LostSoulsKO for 3 years. I have been friends with many developers from the old PvtKO days like Jonny, and a few others. I used to be very well known, but once I dropped off the map for 2 years, so many new people came in. I could bring in all the old people that knew me, but I don't even know if they are still around to get a hold of.

The raid was an idea because I wanted to try something new, something very very hard where people would have to start meeting new people, and bringing new people into their clans in order to attempt to create a better more friendly and open community. I've always been a friendly person, so why not have other people try to make new friends? But we also knew that this would only be for big clans, which is why we created the Bossmode event where everyone would be able to enter, and kill smaller versions of these bosses, in order to also have a good fair shot at getting the same items the big clans can.

I hope I've explained myself enough for you, this really is going to be a great server. I have poured all of my knowledge into this server, knowing what players do, and do not want in a server. For instance, I know that making acc's hard to get is one of the stupidest things you can do. This kills new players, and this makes big clans reign supreme.

Either way, I hope you all come give it a shot. I have been trying for days now to get my topic pinned on the big forums, but the sticky areas are all currently full, I even offered them almost double what they wanted for the sticky, and they refused. So for beta at this point, I'm trying to rely on mouth of word as much as possible. But I can assure everyone, this is going to be a very fun, non corrupt, server. I specifically started this server to have a server I could actually play and enjoy like the old times, which is what I've done. The money, the money is whatever, it will only go to serve the server and its players better.

-PenguinMaster

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    I assure you I am not the admin, nor have I been the admin of any other server aside from HellsReapersKO. In 2008 I originally created it, but it only lasted a month because of something that happened in my personal life that made me move towns, and stay off the internet for about a year.(I returned all donations to the players since I did not renew the Dedi payment).

I can honestly say to you, this idea, about Under The Castle and turning it into a raid, came AFTER I figured out how to convert the bosses for 1.298, this other server you posted was a 1397, so they didn't have to convert them to be able to use in their server, all they had to do was add them. The new bosses and such are not use able with 1.298 unless you do with them what I have. All of these bosses and even this map were very very new to me when we started making this server in January. So yes, I can honestly 100% say this is coincidence as I have been completely out of other KO servers until ToxicKO because one of my friends was a GM there, he got me GM, and I was trying to help them become better. I told them NOT to add Darkness weapons, and they wouldn't listen. Once they did, they died, and I decided to make my own server, and luckily I had a friend who has been a coder for 8 years.

I assure you again, I am not the owner of that myKO. I am PenguinMaster, I have been in the Private KO world since 2005 back from FrienzKO. I have played far more Private servers than I have ever played the official, the people were better, and I have made many friends. I was a GM on LostSoulsKO for 3 years. I have been friends with many developers from the old PvtKO days like Jonny, and a few others. I used to be very well known, but once I dropped off the map for 2 years, so many new people came in. I could bring in all the old people that knew me, but I don't even know if they are still around to get a hold of.

The raid was an idea because I wanted to try something new, something very very hard where people would have to start meeting new people, and bringing new people into their clans in order to attempt to create a better more friendly and open community. I've always been a friendly person, so why not have other people try to make new friends? But we also knew that this would only be for big clans, which is why we created the Bossmode event where everyone would be able to enter, and kill smaller versions of these bosses, in order to also have a good fair shot at getting the same items the big clans can.

I hope I've explained myself enough for you, this really is going to be a great server. I have poured all of my knowledge into this server, knowing what players do, and do not want in a server. For instance, I know that making acc's hard to get is one of the stupidest things you can do. This kills new players, and this makes big clans reign supreme.

Either way, I hope you all come give it a shot. I have been trying for days now to get my topic pinned on the big forums, but the sticky areas are all currently full, I even offered them almost double what they wanted for the sticky, and they refused. So for beta at this point, I'm trying to rely on mouth of word as much as possible. But I can assure everyone, this is going to be a very fun, non corrupt, server. I specifically started this server to have a server I could actually play and enjoy like the old times, which is what I've done. The money, the money is whatever, it will only go to serve the server and its players better.

-PenguinMaster
    well that explain alot of things actually. well np then

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post

-PenguinMaster
    Bar, you can also take my word that it's not the same owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Bar, you can also take my word that it's not the same owner.

he really explain himself very well, so ye i can trust on him actually but we will see it on the official 1

he really explain himself very well, so ye i can trust on him actually but we will see it on the official 1
    Glad we could resolve that . I can't express how excited I am to be finally getting this released. It's been almost a year in the making. The PvP is going to be incredible.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  4. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM
  5. Hits: 6
    11-03-2013, 03:18 PM