Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 629
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin As I said, ASSUMED. I really don't care about your IP or your facebook. You're just ...
Page: 30


  1. #436
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    As I said, ASSUMED. I really don't care about your IP or your facebook. You're just getting angry and I love it. All of this because of why? Jealousy? I don't get it haha. Either way. It's funny. People that can actually code are creating a server oh god I'm outclassed, will people ever know about me stealing files? Oh lawdy jeebus.
    You are not one of those people who can code, I promise you that.
    I'm just so mad and jealous right now!
    Jealous my server lasted a whole 2 hours.

    P.s: You can encrypt those files so they can't be stolen.

  2. #437
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    You are not one of those people who can code, I promise you that.
    I'm just so mad and jealous right now!
    Jealous my server lasted a whole 2 hours.

    P.s: You can encrypt those files so they can't be stolen.
    REALLY? You can encrypt those files hmm? That's interesting. Please, go ahead and encrypt them so I can't use them. They are n3chr files, joints, parts, what the fuck do you even know about all that? If you encrypt them? The other parts, that pull information off of them, can't get that information. This just comes to show how fucking retarded you are. Now get off my post you fat fucking child.

  3. #438
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    REALLY? You can encrypt those files hmm? That's interesting. Please, go ahead and encrypt them so I can't use them. They are n3chr files, joints, parts, what the fuck do you even know about all that? If you encrypt them? The other parts, that pull information off of them, can't get that information. This just comes to show how fucking retarded you are. Now get off my post you fat fucking child.
    Woah, and I'm the mad one? Zone files are n3chr, joints, and parts? as you say? Huh.
    You can make them so no1 can rip them from your client, and if you say you can't well...


    You're one HELL of a owner you know this? Wery Wery proffesional.
    - Fat fucking child

  4. #439
    Senior Member swoozie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Do you guys want to join my guild on neopets? I need some council members!
    Rocket likes this.

  5. #440
    Senior Member Smooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    201

    Default

    let's gooo

  6. #441
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    you two have pride issues, we should sit down and discuss this. I get paid $500 per hour for my services. hit me up!

  7. #442
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Woah, and I'm the mad one? Zone files are n3chr, joints, and parts? as you say? Huh.
    I read and re-read all the posts, and unless I'm missing something, nobody mentioned zone files...

    @TheREALPenguin: You can encrypt them, but it'd be annoying. Very, very annoying. So much so that I wouldn't even bother doing so, because seriously, it's not even remotely worth the effort.

  8. #443
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I read and re-read all the posts, and unless I'm missing something, nobody mentioned zone files...

    @TheREALPenguin: You can encrypt them, but it'd be annoying. Very, very annoying. So much so that I wouldn't even bother doing so, because seriously, it's not even remotely worth the effort.
    Well then, I guess I am proven wrong. However the fact remains that I never mentioned anything about zones, since twostars gave us the Bossmode files. And the fact also remains that Rocket was assuming that you could encrypt them, I bet, if his life depended on it, he couldn't figure out how to encrypt those files. But watch him attempt to say "told you so", even though it was an assumption. A correct one, yes, but an assumption none the less. I'm tired of these childish games with someone that literally STOLE all his files in order to create a server just to make money. Wish a mod would just listen on these forums and delete all his bullshit.

  9. #444
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Hmm, who put this here?!

  10. #445
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Well then, I guess I am proven wrong. However the fact remains that I never mentioned anything about zones, since twostars gave us the Bossmode files. And the fact also remains that Rocket was assuming that you could encrypt them, I bet, if his life depended on it, he couldn't figure out how to encrypt those files. But watch him attempt to say "told you so", even though it was an assumption. A correct one, yes, but an assumption none the less. I'm tired of these childish games with someone that literally STOLE all his files in order to create a server just to make money. Wish a mod would just listen on these forums and delete all his bullshit.
    TOLD YOU SO.

    What did i steal in order to make my server?
    Stole them files right from snoxd download link.


    ps: The zone files were mentioned way earlier in the topic, he brought them back up.
    pss: You're a moron penguin, you should probly stop responding, you make yourself look more dumb each time.

  11. #446
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    TOLD YOU SO.

    What did i steal in order to make my server?
    Stole them files right from snoxd download link.


    ps: The zone files were mentioned way earlier in the topic, he brought them back up.
    pss: You're a moron penguin, you should probly stop responding, you make yourself look more dumb each time.
    The ZONE files, were never mentioned in the post. We were talking about the bosses. Now who looks stupid? Okay, so you wasn't assuming? Good. How about you go ahead and do a step by step on how to encrypt them? I would pay to see that actually. Any excuse like "I'm not gonna tell you how to do it blah blah blah" is just going to further back up everything I have said about you. Just remember, I know most of the people you know, and I know all your little stories.

  12. #447
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    TOLD YOU SO.

    What did i steal in order to make my server?
    Stole them files right from snoxd download link.


    ps: The zone files were mentioned way earlier in the topic, he brought them back up.
    pss: You're a moron penguin, you should probly stop responding, you make yourself look more dumb each time.
    Holy shit kid. You called Penguin a what was it? "Fat fucking child"? HA. You're the one who is getting butthurt that he didn't know you can encrypt those files BUT like Twostars said it would be a massive annoyance.
    Judging by the way you act I'd bet YOU were the only fat fucking child here and even more so, a virgin. So shut your ass up you ignoramus.

  13. #448
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Holy shit kid. You called Penguin a what was it? "Fat fucking child"? HA. You're the one who is getting butthurt that he didn't know you can encrypt those files BUT like Twostars said it would be a massive annoyance.
    Judging by the way you act I'd bet YOU were the only fat fucking child here and even more so, a virgin. So shut your ass up you ignoramus.
    Ask your mother for a pair of eyeballs to read bic boy.

  14. #449
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Ask your mother for a pair of eyeballs to read bic boy.
    Ask your mom to give you some head or pussy since no other girls will.
    Thus, leaving you this angry, bitchy, shell of a man.

  15. #450
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    TOLD YOU SO.

    What did i steal in order to make my server?
    Stole them files right from snoxd download link.


    ps: The zone files were mentioned way earlier in the topic, he brought them back up.
    pss: You're a moron penguin, you should probly stop responding, you make yourself look more dumb each time.
    I have a book called "Healing Your Inner Child" you can borrow it. I think it would help you alot.
    Darktuga likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  4. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM
  5. Hits: 6
    11-03-2013, 03:18 PM
  6. Hits: 32
    11-03-2013, 03:02 PM
  7. Hits: 3
    10-27-2013, 07:56 PM
  8. Hits: 5
    10-27-2013, 11:20 AM
  9. Hits: 20
    10-23-2013, 11:47 PM
  10. Hits: 7
    10-20-2013, 07:23 AM
  11. Hits: 5
    10-10-2013, 01:38 PM

Similar Threads

  1. NEW BOSS
    By Dr4g0n in forum General Chat
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 07:19 AM
  2. I LOVE NEW PATCH IM ONLY ONE ON CZ
    By Private in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 06:11 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 07:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •