Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rocket ok then I was, feel better? Why respond.. O thats right your inner child makes you ...
Page: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    ok then I was, feel better?
    Why respond.. O thats right your inner child makes you have to say the last word. here i got some text from that book for you.

1. Trust

For your wounded inner child to come out of hiding, he must be able to trust that you will be there for him. Your inner child also needs a supportive, non-shaming ally to validate his abandonment, neglect, abuse, and enmeshment. Those are the first essential elements in original pain work.
    2. Validation

If you’re still inclined to minimize and/or rationalize the ways in which you were shamed, ignored, or used to nurture your parents, you need now to accept the fact that these things truly wounded your soul. Your parents weren’t bad, they were just wounded kids themselves.
    3. Shock & Anger

If this is all shocking to you, that’s great, because shock is the beginning of grief.
    It’s okay to be angry, even if what was done to you was unintentional. In fact, you have to be angry if you want to heal your wounded inner child. I don’t mean you need to scream and holler (although you might). It’s just okay to be mad about a dirty deal.
    I know [my parents] did the best that two wounded adult children could do. But I’m also aware that I was deeply wounded spiritually and that it’s had life-damaging consequences for me. What that means is that I hold us all responsible to stop what we’re doing to ourselves and to others. I will not tolerate the outright dysfunction and abuse that dominated my family system.
    4. Sadness

After anger comes hurt and sadness. If we were victimized, we must grieve that betrayal. We must also grieve what might’ve been–our dreams and aspirations. We must grieve our unfulfilled developmental needs.
    5. Remorse

When we grieve for someone who’s died, remorse is sometimes more relevant; for instance, perhaps we wish we’d spent more time with the deceased person. But in grieving childhood abandonment, you must help your wounded inner child see that there was nothing he could’ve done differently. His pain is about what happened to him; it’s about him
    6. Loneliness

The deepest core feelings of grief are toxic shame and loneliness. We were shamed by [our parents] abandoning us. We feel we are bad, as if we’re contaminated, and that shame leads to loneliness. Since our inner child feels flawed and defective, he has to cover up his true self with his adapted, false self. He then comes to identify himself by his false self. His true self remains alone and isolated.
    Staying with this last layer of painful feelings is the hardest part of the grief process. “The only way out is through,” we say in therapy. It’s hard to stay at that level of shame and loneliness; but as we embrace these feelings, we come out the other side. We encounter the self that’s been in hiding. You see, because we hid it from others, we hid it from ourselves. In embracing our shame and loneliness, we begin to touch our truest self.

I believe you should really look into this before it progresses into something much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I really love how he took my comment so literal..

"OH YOU WISHZ YOU COULD AFFORDZ IT, PIX PLZ OR FAKE" Obviously I don't drive a Bugatti, I am on a damn KO forum.
    So much cooler online!

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

dam now i remember why i left KO , so many butthurt kidz that feel a urge to increase their e-penis to boost their selfesteem , can you stop spaming the forum with your bs and take it somewher else? jeez just wanted to play a bit KO for the sake of old times but seems like not going to happen
    Manhattan, Gotti and azreal313 like this.

Banned Senior Member

Rocket, Gotti and ExclusiveBastard like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    dam now i remember why i left KO , so many butthurt kidz that feel a urge to increase their e-penis to boost their selfesteem , can you stop spaming the forum with your bs and take it somewher else? jeez just wanted to play a bit KO for the sake of old times but seems like not going to happen
    If our replies prevent you from playing.. oh lawdy.

Banned Senior Member

teamspeak is online ? or u didn't launch it yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    teamspeak is online ? or u didn't launch it yet ?
    yes its online

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    It's the only thing keeping this forum active and keeping me entertained don't stop haha
    Rocket likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    You sir, are the dumbest motherfucker i know. It was penguin calling rocket 'fat fucking child'

Get your facts straight

To penguin : I wish you the best of luck with your server its all looking good. But 1 tip: dont bribe to much about being stable cause i haven't seen one server in the last couple of months that was stable enough to stay up on launch (reffering to servers with more then 200 ppl online)

To rocket: do what you gotta do brother, but think of all the players that will play here cause xiona went down..
    >Calls me the dumbest motherfucker he knows.
    >Says don't bribe about your server. It's BRAG you fucking moron. Learn english or stop using it, twat.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    >Calls me the dumbest motherfucker he knows.
    >Says don't bribe about your server. It's BRAG you fucking moron. Learn english or stop using it, twat.

there's a difference between making TYPO's/Wrong Autocorrection on your 4 inch touchscreen and misreading like a dumb little fucking cunt

thats all for now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    there's a difference between making TYPO's/Wrong Autocorrection on your 4 inch touchscreen and misreading like a dumb little fucking cunt

thats all for now.
    There's no difference in being a little bitch in real life or online.
    That I know is true.

20 min for the official!

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    There's no difference in being a little bitch in real life or online.
    That I know is true.
    oh boy, you didn't have anything to say so u said this? i had better comments when i was 6

back on topic, im trying to download the client but im still getting error from google drive. How do i go about this? Can someone upload it to a different dl site? As a whole not mirrors?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    back on topic, im trying to download the client but im still getting error from google drive. How do i go about this? Can someone upload it to a different dl site? As a whole not mirrors?
    you got more clients on download links and mirrors in darky post.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM
  6. Hits: 6