Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe Server failed , much failed .. LOL Why because we were DDoS'd like 100% of everyone ...
Page: 37

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Server failed , much failed .. LOL
    Why because we were DDoS'd like 100% of everyone else? Riiight.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Well, he used to be so dumb as to involve his own dedi in attacks. I wonder if he's wisened up a little.

Server owners, man. Can't stand to see any other server go up.
    PSKO is so fucked up, it's probably half the reason mgame have never taken action.
    You're actually dumb to think I would do that, lmao. people...
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    You're actually dumb to think I would do that, lmao. people...
    But.. but... but.... you're actually dumb to think that sort-of-kind-of-not-really-denying it makes it a lie. Yeah. That. DUMB. UR DUMB11!1123

I think I just lost a few brain cells.

On a more serious note, I've seen the logs myself. Whether you've engaged in it recently, I don't know or care. Whether other people believe me based solely on my word, I don't know, or frankly care. The community, sadly, doesn't (so long as the server's up and running).
    Just don't be an idiot. Attacking other servers, especially as a server owner, is a dumb move, which I wish had any real repercussions. Sigh.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    But.. but... but.... you're actually dumb to think that sort-of-kind-of-not-really-denying it makes it a lie. Yeah. That. DUMB. UR DUMB11!1123

I think I just lost a few brain cells.
    NOESS! You caught me! Damn you and your reverse psychology!

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Lmao do you thank Rocket after he drops loads in your mouth? Cause you're riding his dick hard haha

No, i do thank your sister after she swallowed my load.

Now lets get serious again, Rocket did manage to make a 'good' server that stayed up for over a year with 100+ ppl online, haven't seen that since Ko4u (Server i miss the most)

Back to you penguin, if you wouldn't have started a fight with brandon (not saying hes the owner of the botnet) & promised your players "100% Stability" you would be a few steps closer to succes rightnow (ATM you're not even close)

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Why because we were DDoS'd like 100% of everyone else? Riiight.
    No excuse , u had to figure it out way before u wanted to start the server not yestrday but week ago and it failed again , u must know that there are many people who running servers and will try to attack yours , so if u couldnt think or do anything about it , what makes u think next time people come again to play ur server ?

No excuse , u had to figure it out way before u wanted to start the server not yestrday but week ago and it failed again , u must know that there are many people who running servers and will try to attack yours , so if u couldnt think or do anything about it , what makes u think next time people come again to play ur server ?
    What you guys are saying is true. But do you really think we could manage against this size of a botnet? Sure. I shouldn't have "gone after Brandon", but honestly, you come on my post just being a smart ass, what do you expect. I'm a man just like any other. I'm generally a very friendly guy, ask my community, I stayed up 34 hours from yesterday until 7 PM last night, went to sleep, and then woke up at 11 PM. I'm dedicated, and trying my hardest. Currently we are waiting for Darkflamed to wake up after being awake from 36 hours, then we are moving the server over to a new Dedicated host that we have been recommended by quite a few people now that advertise 99.8% up time. They have a
    10 Gbps / 2,000,000 PPS DDoS Protection Dedicated server with 10TB Bandwidth and 1gbs connection with 8 cores for $392. This is the only thing we can do, and we hope it works. But we're not going to stop trying. We messed up, whoever attacked us brought us down, good for them, but they won't win this. As I said, I've worked too hard and too long on this to give up. I'm not just going to call it quits. And now I'm shelling out more money just to make this happen. It's going to be worth it though. I was wrong, and I'm sorry. But I won't apologize for backing myself up as a man.

And you guys can keep sayin we're not even close to success, but we have dedicated players who have played and know it's going to be a fun server, and it really is. They are standing by us, when was the last time that happened? We have 91 characters in game, and the server has been up for barely an hour. We'll come back. People have faith, and so do I.

Also, I know that Xiona was a good server, I never said the opposite.

Actually I was wrong, 91 characters were created before we crashed the first time. We now have 100+.
    Last edited by TheREALPenguin; 11-09-2013 at 06:32 AM.

Banned Senior Member

What you guys are saying is true. But do you really think we could manage against this size of a botnet? Sure. I shouldn't have "gone after Brandon", but honestly, you come on my post just being a smart ass, what do you expect. I'm a man just like any other. I'm generally a very friendly guy, ask my community, I stayed up 34 hours from yesterday until 7 PM last night, went to sleep, and then woke up at 11 PM. I'm dedicated, and trying my hardest. Currently we are waiting for Darkflamed to wake up after being awake from 36 hours, then we are moving the server over to a new Dedicated host that we have been recommended by quite a few people now that advertise 99.8% up time. They have a
    10 Gbps / 2,000,000 PPS DDoS Protection Dedicated server with 10TB Bandwidth and 1gbs connection with 8 cores for $392. This is the only thing we can do, and we hope it works. But we're not going to stop trying. We messed up, whoever attacked us brought us down, good for them, but they won't win this. As I said, I've worked too hard and too long on this to give up. I'm not just going to call it quits. And now I'm shelling out more money just to make this happen. It's going to be worth it though. I was wrong, and I'm sorry. But I won't apologize for backing myself up as a man.

And you guys can keep sayin we're not even close to success, but we have dedicated players who have played and know it's going to be a fun server, and it really is. They are standing by us, when was the last time that happened? We have 91 characters in game, and the server has been up for barely an hour. We'll come back. People have faith, and so do I.

Actually I was wrong, 91 characters were created before we crashed the first time. We now have 100+.
    reffer to post #65, and please please tell me who started all this? So much could have been avoided, but you and your cocky ass attitude had to take over.
    HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

Post #65 was my first post in the topic, just read after that.

Allowing only few IP's to the game and not all of players is horrible idea.
    I've read that server is up and if you allow IP they can login.
    Either it's same start,same time for everyone or you will lose every player again.

Banned Senior Member

all the flame posts will be sorted soon when my friend thats a mod wakes up im sure he will make a post .

also they said they are now moving the server to a DDoS protected server that is promising 99.8% uptime
    and they are doing it now

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Either it's same start,same time for everyone or you will lose every player again.
    The server was closed quite some time ago, only a few people got on through IP's when they allowed them. We're moving the server shortly.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by aussieguy View Post
    all the flame posts will be sorted soon when my friend thats a mod wakes up im sure he will make a post .

also they said they are now moving the server to a DDoS protected server that is promising 99.8% uptime
    and they are doing it now
    Lol aussie c'mon, we actually gave enough tips to penguin. If he would've ignored brandon nd shit instead of starting a flamewar on his own topic people could actually take him serious as a mature owner

The server was closed quite some time ago, only a few people got on through IP's when they allowed them. We're moving the server shortly.
    Means people that can logg atm have a huge advantage on the ones that cant

your doing it again, realization obviously hasn't got through to you, it's not about winning. As for brandon, even if he did or didn't attack your server, he could of possibly helped you if you didn't jump on him strait off the bat.

Jesus, people just got like lvls 40/50, u can get it in 15mins...Just stop flaming!

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Ketcho is right I'm only 44 lvl I don't complain >< Some guys are 50+ but rates are same once is up you get that lvl in 15 min, 30 min and you're 55+ it's to easy. Nobody has any advantage yet at this point. Except for 1 ROL that dropped which drops at 65% drop rate anyway. Let's just wait till servah is up and let's roll.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM
  6. Hits: 6