Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kill the GM event starting soon reward will be one piece of new armor/weapons come join if you want a ...
Page: 40

Kill the GM event starting soon reward will be one piece of new armor/weapons come join if you want a shot at the prize!

Quote Originally Posted by darkflamed View Post
    Kill the GM event starting soon reward will be one piece of new armor/weapons come join if you want a shot at the prize!
    such a stupid event... generally I mean

Banned Senior Member

I am selling Dogamon if anyones interested, I have no intention to play it anymore. I believe this server is corrupted and i dont want to waste my days playing it. Have fun i wish you the best of luck guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    I am selling Dogamon if anyones interested, I have no intention to play it anymore. I believe this server is corrupted and i dont want to waste my days playing it. Have fun i wish you the best of luck guys.
    How is there corruption?

A few bosses were spawned, that everyone on had a chance of killing, someone got RoF and that's corruption? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    How is there corruption?

A few bosses were spawned, that everyone on had a chance of killing, someone got RoF and that's corruption? Lol.
    Let me google that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Touché, touché.

1: BiFrost Mobs have been removed from BiFrost and added to Colony Zone, after tonights maintenance they will all be behind bases in CZ.

2: All the Upgrades work now, including personal weapons.

3: CHD, Minotaurs earring have been fixed with the correct stats.

4: The Soul Zone and BDW/Bossmode Event waiting rooms have all been split into their own separate zones(Implemented after restart)

5: Hellish Souls will now give 7million EXP instead of 4.5m

6: II has been added to reapers.

7: Super Shells will be added to Spirit of Mare's in Moradon. These are farming mobs, they spawn every 5 minutes, and they are a little harder than "Greeds", so you will need a few people to kill them.

8: Blue Chests will be dropping in Bossmode Event, and off a couple things in Colony Zone. I'm thinking Riotes, Atross, couple others. I will also be changing what they give, they will give only the FT weapons, HB, DV, etc..

9: The Mini Bosses in Bossmode Event will be dropping things, they will drop Trinas at very low rate, and the new gear at very low rate.

10: Accessories +0 have been added to the PUS. as said, we didn't want this to be a major farm server, and for the first 2 days everyone was just farming and there was hardly any PK. Now the only thing holding PK back is the number of players, but even then, there has still been a lot of pk going on, and it's very balanced, and very reliant on skills.

11: Tomorrow we will be adding everything into the PUS and Vote Store.

That's pretty much what needed to be fixed for now.

Lets get the people back and have some damn fun, yeah?

-HRKO Staff.

Monster PK event the new GM did was awesome.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
    You and ur 1 party looks like they are having a blast there in CZ. Looks hella active man!

Lets face it. Pengs only option is waiting about 2 months and wiping, people will not come back here lol everyone is at that other PK server.

You guys opened with too many bugs/issues etc and the GM's were COMPLETE shit besides 1 to 2. I have no clue why you guys had webber as GM.

Your best bet is waiting til that server *dies down* a little but from the looks of it its not going to any time soon. You opened right around the same time that server was opening therefore it fucked you hard. Not to mention all the little issues you had.

Like I said, your serv had and STILL has potential but I'm afraid you'll never get those players back til u wipe again in a few months. No one will play again any time soon even if you wipe you will have to wait.
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    You and ur 1 party looks like they are having a blast there in CZ. Looks hella active man!

Lets face it. Pengs only option is waiting about 2 months and wiping, people will not come back here lol everyone is at that other PK server.

You guys opened with too many bugs/issues etc and the GM's were COMPLETE shit besides 1 to 2. I have no clue why you guys had webber as GM.

Your best bet is waiting til that server *dies down* a little but from the looks of it its not going to any time soon. You opened right around the same time that server was opening therefore it fucked you hard. Not to mention all the little issues you had.

Like I said, your serv had and STILL has potential but I'm afraid you'll never get those players back til u wipe again in a few months. No one will play again any time soon even if you wipe you will have to wait.
    True. 3-4 months and a lot of fixes (heard a lot of talk about dead cz...) and this server is going to be just fine. Just let people forget this miserable start it had.

So what , how's server running ?

@redneckmcdonaldswh0re : still playing ? im finally getting some free time tomorrow and idk if i should DL it :s .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    So what , how's server running ?

@redneckmcdonaldswh0re : still playing ? im finally getting some free time tomorrow and idk if i should DL it :s .
    Nope we quit as did most of the server lol. Max 25-35 online now.

O_o Senior Member

Oh shit I should've check this topic before downloading it... :X

My bro told me to try this server and I saw like 20~30 online users so I came here to look and I just figured that I wasted 3 hours for nothing >.<

To bad server looks fine when you understand how everything works

A few minor bugs and issues cause people to rage quit. If I could explain to everyone how these things work, maybe they would be a little more understanding. Such as, the personal weapon upgrades weren't working because of literally one number. We had to add a -1 somewhere, that's it. Butterfly effect. The issue is that it's not like we are going to test the thousands of items in our DB to make sure they all upgrade properly. And the fact that I have a job outside of this that I can't exactly miss.

I know Webber fucked up, but he fucked up so.. Little. He like, started a war, and did a small boss event and a trivia event. Then. We added acc's +0 the old ones so that people could pk instead of farming.

I mean, I understand that people had plenty of patience with us waiting for us to come up, and then after all that waiting, there were some bugs, and a GM fucked up. I get it, I really do. But people act like they are being put through hell, when they don't even have to do anything but sit there and wait.

Either way, we'll get everything fixed. We'll wipe. And we'll have a fresh start.

We've gotten 95% of the FEW bugs that people reported to us fixed. The rest of what we are doing is just implementing ideas that people gave us.

Like I said, we messed up a little bit, but once again, no one came for beta, and considering I have a job, I was unable to test every single little thing. We literally built this thing from the ground up, a couple numbers are going to get mixed up. It happens.

But as I said, we'll have a fresh start. It's definitely not going to be no 2-3 months away. I'm glad Kronos is doing good, but they aren't exactly the reason we are dying here. I only see like, a few people that were coming to HRKO on Kronos.

Anyways, as the owner, yeah, we messed up a bit, but that doesn't mean we are idiots. Doesn't mean we don't know what we're doing. And I'm not even being defensive, I'm just saying yeah, we messed up on a few things, but people over react SO much it's insane.

Anyways, we'll have a fresh start. With everything fixed. And people will come back because PK servers alone get boring fairly quickly. Besides, we've had plenty of PK since it "died". And it's extremely balanced, and extremely fun. We'll come back, and I have the money to keep it up until then.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM
  6. Hits: 6