Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin Well if you are who I think you are, which hey, you might not be. But ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Well if you are who I think you are, which hey, you might not be. But if you are, which I assume you are since you are the "owner" of from what I can tell, the very dead XionaKO. ViciousKO? Uhhh what elseeee.. There's another one in there somewhere I think. Xiona.. Xiona.. Rings a bell, didn't you just re-open it a short while ago? Ah yeah I have it on my facebook. People were asking about their donations and if they were going to get the points back, and I believe you responded with something like "I don't have the receipts, so I can't be sure who to give points too". Ah, see, no. I'm not planning on stealing anyone's money. That's not me. I don't go out and buy horrible cars like a Mustang with the money, then shut the server down and disappear. But hey, like I said, I could be wrong about who I think you are. So if I am, then it's all irrelevant is it not? But for now, just get off my post. There's no need for childish arguing here from either of us. Just get out.
    LMFAO done your research? Lmao... funny.

I didn't own viciousko, Iv'e owned xiona and few others, and ask around xiona was one of the most successful severs seen in a very long time, far more successful then this server will every be I can promise you that.
    Hell of a server you got here bud, Next time I suggest you do something to prevent people from taking your files so easily, if you worked so hard to "convert" them to 1298.

Well if you are who I think you are, which hey, you might not be. But if you are, which I assume you are since you are the "owner" of from what I can tell, the very dead XionaKO. ViciousKO? Uhhh what elseeee.. There's another one in there somewhere I think. Xiona.. Xiona.. Rings a bell, didn't you just re-open it a short while ago? Ah yeah I have it on my facebook. People were asking about their donations and if they were going to get the points back, and I believe you responded with something like "I don't have the receipts, so I can't be sure who to give points too". Ah, see, no. I'm not planning on stealing anyone's money. That's not me. I don't go out and buy horrible cars like a Mustang with the money, then shut the server down and disappear. But hey, like I said, I could be wrong about who I think you are. So if I am, then it's all irrelevant is it not? But for now, just get off my post. There's no need for childish arguing here from either of us. Just get out.
    Im sorry again to get in the middle but as much as i don't want to trash talk or defend Xiona ur talking from ur ass. When ur server will be on for as long as Xiona will be (Im certain it won't last that long),
    you will probably need money for re-paying dedicated?
    I donated there before it restarted and i did it once it went back up without having any problems.
    They had a choice if the WANT to play again & and if the want to DONATE again. (They clearly did booth)

I hope this is gona stop the argument so you can process ur server advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Im sorry again to get in the middle but as much as i don't want to trash talk or defend Xiona ur talking from ur ass. When ur server will be on for as long as Xiona will be (Im certain it won't last that long),
    you will probably need money for re-paying dedicated?
    I donated there before it restarted and i did it once it went back up without having any problems.
    They had a choice if the WANT to play again & and if the want to DONATE again. (They clearly did booth)

I hope this is gona stop the argument so you can process ur server advertisement.
    Actually, I am not talking out of my ass as he clearly just proved. Whether or not you happened to have gotten your donation back once, doesn't mean he gave it back to the rest of the people. Wanna see the post on facebook? I'm sure it's still there.

Rocket, I didn't need to "do my research". These are all things I've heard from people who know you. People who learned not to trust you. I've also seen a picture of the horrible car you bought with the money, what a waste. And oh noooo, you got my stuffff, oh I am so worried nooowww. Why you think I was waiting to release the client? You can't encrypt these files, if you were anything of anything you would know that. But you're not. And I really don't care, it was going to happen, and you act like you are so hawdcoar because what, you can look in my client and see, oh, here's this, let me copy and paste. You would have never figured it out yourself, and I will live happily knowing this. No one would have, because no one did. So go ahead, have them, take them as my gift of pity upon you. I'm done with you. Get off my topic.

Also, I have my own money to keep the server going, I don't need the donations like some people do.
    Last edited by TheREALPenguin; 10-20-2013 at 08:00 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Well whether or not I am being seen as the idiot in this particular instance, it doesn't matter, he comes on my post trying to stir stuff up, and I'm going to go ahead and prove him wrong. Why would he need to ask Jiz what GM he was? Is it because Jiz didn't want people to know who he was on ToxicKO? I don't know the answer, only he can explain. But either way, coming on my topic when he could have just messaged Jiz himself? I lol.
    What was I trying to stir up? I wanted to know who jiz was cause iv'e only seen 1 person use that name and it was joe, but I havn't seen him around in for ever, stirring hella shit up.

P.S: If you don't want people posting on your topic I'd suggest you put that on your main post. " No one post here, this topic is useless " something along those lines.

Banned Senior Member

Actually, I am not talking out of my ass as he clearly just proved. Whether or not you happened to have gotten your donation back once, doesn't mean he gave it back to the rest of the people. Wanna see the post on facebook? I'm sure it's still there.

Rocket, I didn't need to "do my research". These are all things I've heard from people who know you. People who learned not to trust you. I've also seen a picture of the horrible car you bought with the money, what a waste. And oh noooo, you got my bosses, oh I am so worried nooowww. Why you think I was waiting to release the client? You can't encrypt these files, if you were anything of anything you would know that. But you're not. And I really don't care, it was going to happen, and you act like you are so hawdcoar because what, you can look in my client and see, oh, here's this, let me copy and paste. You would have never figured it out yourself, and I will live happily knowing this. No one would have, because no one did. So go ahead, have them, take them as my gift of pity upon you. I'm done with you. Get off my topic.

Also, I have my own money to keep the server going, I don't need the donations like some people do.
    Lol, The long the server is up you will need donations to keep it up, unless you're that nice of a guy you will pay a decent amount of cash to let other people have fun without any sort of income from it.
    Why do you hate on my car? I can almost guarantee it's better then you'res, If you have on... I don't see the point you're trying to make here..

Banned Senior Member

up for da serv

bump for a really good and promising server

Banned Senior Member

Kinda disappointing too see just 7 people online.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Well. We have 130 accounts registered now. People don't like to play Beta. But we're almost finished with Beta. And if people would just login and play for a bit, and not go "Dang, only 8 people on", then there would start to get more people online haha. There's just nothing I can do about this right now. I've been advertising as much as I possibly can. The only other thing I could do is go advertise on other servers, and I'm just not that kind of guy.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    It's beta, what you expect. Not to mention its been released about a week now without ko4life up.

Oh... my bad guys srry :P I thought it's official.

This official server hasn't been launched atm, it's still beta mode test.
    That's why there is not a big amount of people. Like me i don't have much time to test the server but i'll play it on official.

Banned Senior Member

Lawl, I bet my car is faster than yours.

This is what this topic has came too.. whose car is the best. Classic KO arguments.. always going off topic about just useless shit.

I will be playing here for official for sure. I love the concept of it, unique. Also ToxicKO, erm pretty sure I was on staff there aswell for a bit or something.. that forum looks very familiar. Good times if I recall.

Banned Senior Member

the beta is going great, no bugs good gms and admins. they have been listening to the players i rate this server 10 out of 10
    can't wait for the official launch i got some people coming also.

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Hits: 11
    11-03-2013, 03:28 PM