Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015

This is a discussion on ††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by eddyra I dont know why but I will not play if there is over kill armor like ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by eddyra View Post
    I dont know why but I will not play if there is over kill armor like wings etc..
    If you mean over powered, the wings are not over powered at all. They are worth getting, but definitely not over powered. If you are talking purely about looks, well, you can't please everyone. We have wings, and pendants with the same stats as the wings if you don't want wings on your character.

Banned Senior Member

Yis Turkish admins like very ddos yis. Most of em are sad lone fat kids whos been ignored by every girl and then decided to feel like a god by pressing buttons through his keyboard. Yi i take down servers madafakaaaa take that nancey i am a golden god!'

so the wings is an option? well if that so, i will try

Quote Originally Posted by eddyra View Post
    so the wings is an option? well if that so, i will try
    Yes, wings are optional and you are not left behind if you choose not to have wings. However you will still see the wings on the other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Yes, wings are optional and you are not left behind if you choose not to have wings. However you will still see the wings on the other characters.
    thanks for the answer..

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    We could go into a grammar nazi argument all day and night, but I will just leave it at this one post since you seem to think you're a genius.

I will go on and correct this sentence to make your grammatical mistakes, not mistakes! After all, the internet is a learning process.

I put in bold the text you so failed to properly write, thank you and enjoy your stay here at G4L.

Dunce.

Free bumps for Chris!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. 2 mistakes is all you could find? How sad that you took the time to search through my posts to make that meager (much like your existence) point.
    I bet the chair at your computer smells like Cheeto's and lactose intolerant farts.. Could gag a fly out of the sky at 9 feet distance, easily.

It's been a long time since I seen this server name. It was great when it first was made. I was sad to see it shut down. Brings back so many great memories.

GDM

is it me , or there are 5 ppl max?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    This is a BETA phase that's being going on for 3 days. People log in to check everything out and don't log back since it's pointless because everything will be wiped when official release comes. We got all the last bugs sorted out so we will be closing the beta soon to launch the official, so if you want to download and take a look around feel free to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    Yeah, the first day we had about 40 people on, there was some good PK in CZ. It died out after the first day, we got a bunch of PM's and people telling us that they will wait for official. We knew we didn't have that many bugs, so it was just for funsies really. We'll be closing soon and readying up for official. We had virtually no bugs.

I'm downloading the client atm i'll give it a try

UPDATE: BP Armor reduced. 72 staff skills added. Invisible armor parts fixed. Found 2 upgrade bugs, fixed those. Any other smaller bug was fixed. Tonight we'll patch. Working on mage Hellish armors. Dark Pursuer fixed. Fire burst fixed. Archery skill fixed. Looking pretty good.

Official ETA ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Looking pretty weird.
    Sums up my experiences from beta lol. Also I feel like HP/AC/Damage balance is off since it takes a long time to kill a person. People tank longer than in 80 cap servers and from what we tested we concluded that without debuff or some other negative effect like slow/stun, you can pretty much run around and tank forever. We'll see what happens in the official. I'm just kind of afraid that the server is TOO custom for the KO community. The UI was complicated to use and unless we will actually be able to choose a different UI then that's going to be another issue as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sums up my experiences from beta lol. Also I feel like HP/AC/Damage balance is off since it takes a long time to kill a person. People tank longer than in 80 cap servers and from what we tested we concluded that without debuff or some other negative effect like slow/stun, you can pretty much run around and tank forever. We'll see what happens in the official. I'm just kind of afraid that the server is TOO custom for the KO community. The UI was complicated to use and unless we will actually be able to choose a different UI then that's going to be another issue as well.
    Look, let me explain this. The only custom things would be the Hellish Sets and Weapons and both will be quite hard to obtain. The server is based on shells and high class weapons, with outside farming for Bifrost and Juraid Weapons, so those items will be the core of the server and what 95% of the users will be using. About the UI, the server will start with ROFD one. And as stated before and in the main post, a dropdown menu in the Options.exe to choose ANY UI you want to will also be avaiable in the upcoming patches.

Now, about the stats being off we'll run some tests today to find out why that is happening.

PS.: No ETA on official yet Markus, sorry.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    04-09-2015, 01:30 AM