Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015

This is a discussion on ††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Manhattan Look, let me explain this. The only custom things would be the Hellish Sets and Weapons ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Look, let me explain this. The only custom things would be the Hellish Sets and Weapons and both will be quite hard to obtain. The server is based on shells and high class weapons, with outside farming for Bifrost and Juraid Weapons, so those items will be the core of the server and what 95% of the users will be using. About the UI, the server will start with ROFD one. And as stated before and in the main post, a dropdown menu in the Options.exe to choose ANY UI you want to will also be avaiable in the upcoming patches.

Now, about the stats being off we'll run some tests today to find out why that is happening.

PS.: No ETA on official yet Markus, sorry.
    We'll see how official goes. But yeah, the stat issue is kind of important to fix before official. I did some duo with a clannie who played a max MP paper mage in order to test fire mage damage and I played sin. He was able to tank 7 people just by hp potting while I minored him and it took 15 seconds at least for them to take him down. It made me feel like I was playing a 80 cap server without 80 skills. Sins are missing burst damage which is weird. Obviously they can't be doing too much damage since their mana pool is enormous, which then again causes them to be OP in 1VS1. I just think the server would work better as 80 cap. Because right now, it's more like a mix of both. And not really in an optimal way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    We'll see how official goes. But yeah, the stat issue is kind of important to fix before official. I did some duo with a clannie who played a max MP paper mage in order to test fire mage damage and I played sin. He was able to tank 7 people just by hp potting while I minored him and it took 15 seconds at least for them to take him down. It made me feel like I was playing a 80 cap server without 80 skills. Sins are missing burst damage which is weird. Obviously they can't be doing too much damage since their mana pool is enormous, which then again causes them to be OP in 1VS1. I just think the server would work better as 80 cap. Because right now, it's more like a mix of both. And not really in an optimal way.
    Sins aren't missing burst damage. They have no issues with any other class in any other armor aside from mage. Clearly, the paper hellish is too strong on mages currently, I'll be removing the DD from the Istari Staff. So far everyone is basing their opinions on the fact that Sins are having issues killing one class lol. I see your points though. I don't know what stat issue we're talking about exactly? Darkflamed just forgot to add the stat and skill points for 73 to new characters, so everyone just had to restat/reskill. If that's what you're talking about, that's not going to be an issue in official.

I'm also considering putting in lower buff scrolls instead of the 2k/350AC.

The biggest thing people aren't considering is that, it would literally take months upon months to see this many people with Hellish gear running around in CZ. And while currently I would say it is OP on Mages, that's the only class thus far that it's OP on(BP's was OP, but we've changed it back to how I originally had it which is AC of linen). Get a group together full of shell and even Valkyrie and then see how it runs, I'm sure the difference will be quite noticeable.
    Last edited by TheREALPenguin; 03-24-2015 at 05:54 PM.

Dude the only thing i didn't like on this server is an archer. You have to change that shitty 70 skill of archer to something good. The arrow he throw can not catch anyone with that speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    Dude the only thing i didn't like on this server is an archer. You have to change that shitty 70 skill of archer to something good. The arrow he throw can not catch anyone with that speed.
    It has been fixed, just launch the server, and the new patch gonna fix it.
    Manhattan likes this.

The forum won't work for me. It keeps giving me error. I've tried everything I could think of it wouldn't work. Trying to find out if there's any clans I can join on here. Especially Mage clan

Quick Update: We've decided to remove the DD and Arrow defenses off of the mage Hellish armors. It has made it much better. We've fixed everything reported thus far which has been very few things. Official date will be talked about tonight. We are expecting in the next couple weeks. The only thing we are waiting on is a pinned on ko-cuce. Once we get that we'll let advertising run it's course and then launch.

Big thanks to TheGreatEvil, his friends, and Kallop. Thank you packages will be given on official.

Next couple of weeks is too late,you should take advantage of the situation that there is not a single server up now that is worth playing,and try to launch it as soon as possible,or u gonna end up launching with some other ones and thats never nice.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Next couple of weeks is too late,you should take advantage of the situation that there is not a single server up now that is worth playing,and try to launch it as soon as possible,or u gonna end up launching with some other ones and thats never nice.
    I totally agree with you, however, we need a pinned topic on ko-cuce unless we get enough clan leaders and people on this post telling us they are going to play here.

Hmm is there a way to speed things up with the ko-cuce ? Or its nothing u can do about it ? I remmeber that sheldon spamed em hard when he was launching his maybe u gotta do the same

Hmm is there a way to speed things up with the ko-cuce ? Or its nothing u can do about it ? I remmeber that sheldon spamed em hard when he was launching his maybe u gotta do the same
    Been spamming em, keeps saying it's full. All these people paid for their spot, but they aren't telling us how long for.

I actually mentioned them that we will need pin 2 months before the server launch, they were then complicating after 2 months and refusing to pin us as well,but in the end we got the pin.

Pinned topic, on the most famous turkish forum, successfully acquired today with the help of Flash and Sheldon. Official Server will be launched in around 2 weeks. Exact date with countdown will be informed by this Tuesday.

Friendly bump.
    KO-CUCE PINNED TOPIC

Update: Hellish and Valkyrie armor elemental resistances reduced to 5 for each elemental per piece of armor instead of 10. Level 72 staffs and Helis added. Arrow and Dagger defense removed from all mage Hellish. Very very few things left to do. We got a pin on ko-cuce, and we'll be announcing release date very shortly. We re-did our forums to a much better design and setup. Please re-register there.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Pinned topic, on the most famous turkish forum, successfully acquired today with the help of Flash and Sheldon. Official Server will be launched in around 2 weeks. Exact date with countdown will be informed by this Tuesday.
    Nice to see rival servers help each other out instead of saying "Hi" by the means of a botnet.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    04-09-2015, 01:30 AM