Website < - > Forums
Official Release: 10/04/2015
Events Information Features
- Border Defense War
- Oreads War Zone
- Alseids Praire
- Nereid's Island
- Castle Siege War
- King Elections
- Version 1299
- Max Level: 73
- Exp Rates: 2 hours for 73
- Medium Farm
- Full set of gear given at 73
- Upgrade limits:+8/+1
- Auto Master/70 Skill Quest
- Variety of Quests
- New USKO Effects
- Class Change
- Nation Transfer
- New Zones
- Boss spawns in moradon
- Armor Exchange
HellsReapersKO is a mix between the good features of myKO+ROFD versions with the current state of USKO. We count with the new USKO zones, events, weapons and skills effects merged with the gameplay, items and level cap of the good old times.
The server focuses on a medium farm on weapons and armors and very light farm on accessories. This means that the players will be able to PK and kill our custom bosses with the chitin sets (+8) and personal weapons (+6) that will be given as a quest reward for reaching lvl 73 and it will also leave room to farm for shells, super shells, high class, Juraid and Bifrost weapons and also our custom items.
We give a lot of thought and care to the newcomers to keep in the constant flow of players joining the server, that being said, we don't believe in new player raiding, so they are able to exp in peace in our Juraid zone map while scouting for bosses located both in Eslant and Moradon and then put up a fair fight later on.
In order to have a very high activity in the Colony Zone we added our main bosses, most of the farming spots and several different type of monuments to it, so the action never stops and when it does, it will be to hold our scheduled events.
Basic Server Information:
- Version 1.299
- Drop rate: Medium. Will be able to PK directly after leveling with gear provided.
- Level 73 cap.
- +8/+1 item cap
- Newer USKO FX
- PK Symbols updated every hour. Will change upon relog, not server restart.
- Accessories will drop off bosses at +1 at high rate (65%), no compounding.
- King system (Once a month).
- Leveling in Soul Zone (Juraid map)
- 100% Scheduled and automated events.
- Armor Exchange. You will be able to exchange any Valk set or Hellish set for another set for a different class if you wish to switch for free and through an NPC.
- NPs NPC ingame Shop (Buy items for NPs)
- Deathlogs, show winner and loser, how much hp was left, where the fight ended, what gear both players were wearing at the time.
- Soul Shards, they are just PK stones, there is shop to trade these in for gear, only obtainable in CZ by killing the enemy.
- 90% of the farming you do will be in CZ aside from Bossmode event and super shells.
- Super Shells farmed in moradon.
- Best Armor only available from a quest in game, not in PUS.
- All UIs avaiable in the website and forums.
We are not using ACME or SOACS. Our anticheat does not allow for things like changing our files, or attaching anything to our exe. If anything is in the client that isn't supposed to be there, or anything attempts to attach itself to the exe the game will not even start up. If you try it while in game, it will DC you. It will not ban, but DC over and over until whatever the hacker is trying to use is out of the client. We don't want innocent people to get banned just because some program reads "hack", that's a horrible way of doing things. This also means that alt + tab won't make you stop running, you won't have the most random DC's and control has been disabled entirely as to avoid teleporting and ctrl minor bug.
- BDW: Scheduled everyday 3 times a day with a reward of 2 thousand National Points and a Blazing Chest.
- Bossmode Event (UTC): Scheduled on alternating days, 3 times a day. In this event you raid bosses to get the accessories at a very high rate (we focus on weapons and armors farming in HRKO) and also kill the main bosses for a chance at dropping the Hellish Weapons and Valkyrie Armors.
- CSW: Fully Functional Castle Siege War held once a week for a chance to hold the castle and win special rewards.
- Lunar Wars: HellsReapersKO uses Oreads, Nereids Island and Alseids Praire to hold the wars. They are scheduled 3 days a week and 3 times a day.
- Experience Rates: It will take a maximum of 2 hours of grinding to hit the maximum level. The experiencing in HellsReapersKO is done in the Juraid Map where you evolve in the rooms according to a certain level you achieve. When you hit level 73 you automatically receive a special reward in items.
- Drop Rates: Well have little to no boss scouting for accessories. So we added bosses to not only Eslant but also Moradon and CZ with very high drop rates and a respawn time of 3 hours. We focus on weapons and armors farming which will be mostly done in Colony Zone.
+1 -> +5 = 100%
+5 -> +6 = 50%
+6 -> +7 = 30%
+7 -> +8 = 10%
+1 -> +5 = 100%
+5 -> +6 = 60%
+6 -> +7 = 40%
+7 -> +8 = 20%
- Nation Transfer
- Clan Nation Transfer
- Class Change
- Player and Clan rankings
- Detailed guides
- Several types of UIs available for downloading.
- And a new feature; CLAN BANK:
Clan Bank will be a Bank ran through the panel that will be able to be accessed by both Clan Leaders and Clan Assistants. You will be able to stock up clan items to give to new members, store things you may want others to be able to access if needed for your clan. A simple layout, you will be able to drag an item from your bank into it, and if you want it out, you drag it into the drag here area and it will be put back into whoevers inventory that removed it from the Clan Bank.
·We have fully integrated wings on our server(Though they are stationary, the ability to have them animated and flapping like on USKO is not possible in 1299) There are all of the old wings, the newer wings from KO and some wings that were created by VectorPRIME. They go in the shoulder slot.
·If you do not like the wings however, there is a Pendant that has the same stats.
In order to match every taste we have added a new feature to our Options.exe where you can select any User Interface (UI) that you'd like by simply selecting it on the dropdown menu that darkflamed created:
He was also able to increase the default USKO visibility range: