Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015

This is a discussion on ††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, why is NP important to so many of you guys? All it proves is how actively you pk, it ...
Page: 20

So, why is NP important to so many of you guys? All it proves is how actively you pk, it has nothing to do with how good you are, and it doesnt increase your stats so again, why the fuck are all you little bitches crying.

Oh wait I forgot Im playing KO and every player is a little faggot.

Well the best weapons appearently only available for NPs (beside the 1-2x +5 ones coming from bossmode event) so it's kinda reasonable few ppl got mad when they were struggling in pk trying to get some np (12-->60 depends on if it was party or solo), ended up with 4-5-10k while others farmed the bugged monus (1-2-3k np each time), having 20-50k np now and almost ready to buy the best available weapon ingame. I couldn't really care less myself tho but usually the rest does.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

What's this giving people shit? If the NP's were a "problem" and they were gained through shit like this why the hell are you rewarding them for?

Just wipe the damn NP, if anyone leaves let them, more people will end up coming and those same bitches who left will see a better user count and end up coming back.

Or just give items to the top Killers of each Nation <3

Edit 1: Just keep the damn NP, if anyone leaves let them, more people will end up coming and those same bitches who left will see a better user count and end up coming back.

Edit 2: Actually the players with most NP´s are the most active ones aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Here is the bug we had.

Some FX files, were making people crash. Yes we had beta, and it happened to no one on beta. So there is NO WAY we could have known that it was going to do that.

The second bug? Spawn rates got messed up, and we have no idea how or why, and didn't notice it for a while. It was not that way before we moved the server onto our Dedi. We restarted, it was fixed. That's not really stuff you catch in a beta.
    There you have it, So the next time solution is to test the server on the dedicated server before you launch

ok so this is my suggestion:

to actually enjoy the game, increase greatly the anvil, people are burning over 18 items to +8, which isnt fun at all, it suppose to be a medium farm not hard farm...
    decrease the amount of monument np giving.
    after class change give the class that you have changed for the starter uniques so you wont need to make a new char.

and a question, how can i change from this ugly version to another like rofd or 1299 version look?

Within the main folder there is a "HellsOptions" or smth like that, there you should be able to find the option to change the UI. Atleast that's how it was during the beta, i'm busy so don't rly have time to play the official one.

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Within the main folder there is a "HellsOptions" or smth like that, there you should be able to find the option to change the UI. Atleast that's how it was during the beta, i'm busy so don't rly have time to play the official one.
    they had troubles with it so they disabled it i guess cus i am getting problem using it

Checked it for ya in a few min, ROFD // MyKO Ui was working for me fine. Hellsreaperko and 20xx version ui wasn't.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    What's this giving people shit? If the NP's were a "problem" and they were gained through shit like this why the hell are you rewarding them for?

Just wipe the damn NP, if anyone leaves let them, more people will end up coming and those same bitches who left will see a better user count and end up coming back.
    Pretty much this. If you wipe NP I think people will leave yeah sure, but I think some newer players will come back, and what will we even be rewarding them for? Abusing a bug that you guys made? It doesn't even matter if you were active or not, as long as you killed monu and logged out you were fine.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    what will we even be rewarding them for? Abusing a bug that you guys made?

/thread

10chars

Welp, nevermind I'm done with the server lol. Bunch of lame ass hackers just took bowl.

Welp, nevermind I'm done with the server lol. Bunch of lame ass hackers just took bowl.
    okay bye bye.

With all due respect, if you quit a server everytime you see a hacker you won't stay more than 1 day in any of them. And that person is now banned.

Unfortunately because of the crash issues that happened in the launch more than 150 players couldn't log into the server. I am very happy to say that that issue is now fixed and also that we are stable with a really active PK.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    With all due respect, if you quit a server everytime you see a hacker you won't stay more than 1 day in any of them. And that person is now banned.

Unfortunately because of the crash issues that happened in the launch more than 150 players couldn't log into the server. I am very happy to say that that issue is now fixed and also that we are stable with a really active PK.

Not only the cheater honestly, this game's client has been giving me all type of weird dc, crashing and all type of weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    okay bye bye.
    Oh honey I know you like to fight but I'm not gonna go into that whole g4l flame war thingy.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    04-09-2015, 01:30 AM