Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 380
Like Tree70Likes

††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015

This is a discussion on ††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys are so mean. My feelings are hurt. Mucho hurt....
Page: 23


  1. #331
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    You guys are so mean. My feelings are hurt. Mucho hurt.
    NeoStyle likes this.

  2. #332
    Senior Member Tainy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    No one bought Hellish, because Hellish isn't in the PUS. Because of the spawn bug, one person happened to have gotten the armor. Plus he's constantly on. Nothing is pay to win here, none of the top players are donators.
    i'm not attacking you PENGUIN ,i have played some servers were u have been involved,and they were very good servers......what i'm saying is that nigga got the best armor in the game cuz he bought valk from PUS (he is not even that active) im more active than him and i just had 2 parts of valk....my other point is that YOU said "it will take like a month of two b4 we can see someone wearing the hellish armor" that was your word and just 4 days later a dude that is not even that active got full set..dunno i just dont like that..i quit ,i rlly wish u good luck with the server u are a very skilled developer,blessings.

  3. #333
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tainy View Post
    i'm not attacking you PENGUIN ,i have played some servers were u have been involved,and they were very good servers......what i'm saying is that nigga got the best armor in the game cuz he bought valk from PUS (he is not even that active) im more active than him and i just had 2 parts of valk....my other point is that YOU said "it will take like a month of two b4 we can see someone wearing the hellish armor" that was your word and just 4 days later a dude that is not even that active got full set..dunno i just dont like that..i quit ,i rlly wish u good luck with the server u are a very skilled developer,blessings.
    He bought the main part that would need farming. Plus, Hellish armor set doesn't have that much of a difference from valk. Just +5 dagger/axe/spear/etc defense all together,

  4. #334

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6

    Default

    this server only earn for $. All players use illegal activity(wh,sh..). almost all items on PUS. its bullshit i think. my char Seabiscuit online 7/24 and farmin all the time but i have 1 valkyrie 1 super shell 8 raptor and full set unıques acc. until yesterday. but anyone create new character paid 50$ gain full set valkyrie full unıques best wings best weapons. this is inequitable. and i did quit this server yesterday. and i dont even talk about np wipe. sorry guys server databese is good but system,gms,admins are really bad. thanks. oops and i forget ring of felankor :P even rof on pus OMFG

  5. #335
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seabiscuit View Post
    this server only earn for $. All players use illegal activity(wh,sh..). almost all items on PUS. its bullshit i think. my char Seabiscuit online 7/24 and farmin all the time but i have 1 valkyrie 1 super shell 8 raptor and full set unıques acc. until yesterday. but anyone create new character paid 50$ gain full set valkyrie full unıques best wings best weapons. this is inequitable. and i did quit this server yesterday. and i dont even talk about np wipe. sorry guys server databese is good but system,gms,admins are really bad. thanks. oops and i forget ring of felankor :P even rof on pus OMFG
    Wait one second please. Let me get you some tissues so you can cry in them.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

  6. #336
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    I haven't even played here but I can tell the server is quite good, not sure why all the flames and attacks. It's like when one person isn't good at a video game they start accusing everyone else around them of cheating, and since the servers decide to give people a voice here on G4L, they come and try to de-fame the server owners as well. Come on now folks, no one forces you to play ANY server, and certainly no one forces you to donate either. Forget the server has only been online for 5 days or what?

  7. #337
    Senior Member slicethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    361

    Default

    btw #1 clan almost has 400k NP΄s, guess we should wipe again?
    Seabiscuit likes this.

  8. #338
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    nah vincent, we played here. like half the population glitches and they don΄t wanna ban em as its almost dead anyways.

    btw #1 clan almost has 400k NP΄s, guess we should wipe again?
    Well, I guess that's a fair statement, but don't you see how this is a problem? Instead of being positive about it and communicating with the staff (who I am sure do not want glitches/hacks on their server) -- people come back to g4l and say oh this server is shit, don't play here, blah blah, for what reason? It's quite clear this isn't another copy + paste server like most in this section are, they actually did their research/homework and spent a long time working on it, I don't think their work deserves to be destroyed on the basis of people who weren't satisfied. Send a PM to the owner and work through the problems, if someone plans on quitting or has quit, then there really is no reason at all to reply in public unless the owners legitimately don't care (which isn't the case). That goes for every server here
    KOLIFE and TheREALPenguin like this.

  9. #339

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Wait one second please. Let me get you some tissues so you can cry in them.
    hahah lol. you cry my nooby char kill your full pus char in cz ^^

  10. #340
    Senior Member slicethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Well, I guess that's a fair statement, but don't you see how this is a problem? Instead of being positive about it and communicating with the staff (who I am sure do not want glitches/hacks on their server) -- people come back to g4l and say oh this server is shit, don't play here, blah blah, for what reason? It's quite clear this isn't another copy + paste server like most in this section are, they actually did their research/homework and spent a long time working on it, I don't think their work deserves to be destroyed on the basis of people who weren't satisfied. Send a PM to the owner and work through the problems, if someone plans on quitting or has quit, then there really is no reason at all to reply in public unless the owners legitimately don't care (which isn't the case).
    i get your point, but does pming the admins/staff actually help? if you point it out to the public, they are basicly forced to do something..
    but ye im not hatin, server was good but they made some bad calls, i guess they΄ll learn from it

  11. #341
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    thoroughly enjoyed this server

  12. #342
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    i get your point, but does pming the admins/staff actually help? if you point it out to the public, they are basicly forced to do something..
    but ye im not hatin, server was good but they made some bad calls, i guess they΄ll learn from it
    To be fair, if you had PM'd them, (or maybe it's not you) but if anyone in this section PM'd the owners with their concerns especially here on G4L, I am sure any admin that cares about their server will reply and resolve your issues. I don't know the admins here personally, so maybe you are right, maybe they don't care -- I'm just saying that doesn't seem like the case. The way things are going with the community now, soon enough there will be no private servers for anyone to play because the people that can actually make them will start feeling like it's not worth the headache/hassle

  13. #343
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Those same people are only trolling and spaming servers...

    It's like you are going to buy a car, and you stop at one car and stay there keep saying '' this car is shit, this car sux, i dont like red color, fuck this car'' and after 1 day you come back to this car shop '' omg this car still here, fuck this car ''.
    Couldn't you just move to a car that you like and rather saying '' Oh cool car, i might have it ''

    Prolly you can't because you are somehow damaged in your life, which shouldn't be nothing major, but im not here to judge or heal you.

  14. #344
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seabiscuit View Post
    hahah lol. you cry my nooby char kill your full pus char in cz ^^
    Yeah, you killed me in cz and we are in the same nation. Logic? Not present.

  15. #345
    Member Strokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16

    Default

    It's fine for them to flame the server.. it's fine for them to rage.. who cares really

    It's just a few that are here doing that.. let them rage for months if they want.. it doesn't change anything .. except maybe make them feel better .. so flame on.. rage on..

    It's just funny really..
    EDITED: Vincent's is telling the truth i don't might to be so agree with his statement.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 3
    04-09-2015, 01:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •