Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015

This is a discussion on ††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bloodzilla Yeah, you killed me in cz and we are in the same nation. Logic? Not present. ...
Page: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Yeah, you killed me in cz and we are in the same nation. Logic? Not present.
    u know u are human first lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    To be fair, if you had PM'd them, (or maybe it's not you) but if anyone in this section PM'd the owners with their concerns especially here on G4L, I am sure any admin that cares about their server will reply and resolve your issues. I don't know the admins here personally, so maybe you are right, maybe they don't care -- I'm just saying that doesn't seem like the case. The way things are going with the community now, soon enough there will be no private servers for anyone to play because the people that can actually make them will start feeling like it's not worth the headache/hassle
    if you dont play this server and dont talk them(gms,admins) before that u cant talk about this server lol. we are played this server and we know better than you server problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabiscuit View Post
    if you dont play this server and dont talk them(gms,admins) before that u cant talk about this server lol. we are played this server and we know better than you server problems.
    I think you completely missed the entire message in my post lol, please re-read it.

Here is a PM I sent penguin yesterday

Hey man,

been following your team's topic man, you guys really have it together, it's a shame players get so inpatient sometimes and don't give a second thought about quitting, server has toooooooo much potential for such a low player base, and the hard work/time you guys put in really shows -- just reaching out want to say don't get discouraged and keep up the good work people will notice, just roll out a few videos, more screenshots, update main topic with screenshots/videos with players in them, perhaps a pvp contest ect

I don't play but I've been following, really had high hopes for this server but the community is just toxic now days. On the bright side, I haven't read anything bad about the server at all, quite the opposite actually people seem to love it they just got upset with the client crashes in the beginning, I expect the 2nd launch to be quite epic.

cheers
    If it clearifies anything o.o

u know u are human first lol
    You are a retard. I'm convinced. I went orc because Synesthesia went human.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    You are a retard. I'm convinced. I went orc because Synesthesia went human.
    hahahha you are retard bro i told same shit hahah

hahahha you are retard bro i told same shit hahah
    I'm done here. You seem to not understand that my first and only nation was Karus. Everybody can confirm that. Especially since I got my pus gear to go against undez and loyalty.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I haven't even played here but I can tell the server is quite good, not sure why all the flames and attacks. It's like when one person isn't good at a video game they start accusing everyone else around them of cheating, and since the servers decide to give people a voice here on G4L, they come and try to de-fame the server owners as well. Come on now folks, no one forces you to play ANY server, and certainly no one forces you to donate either. Forget the server has only been online for 5 days or what?
    Welcome to whats left of the KO community. People can't stick to one server, they love to hop servers for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Welcome to whats left of the KO community. People can't stick to one server, they love to hop servers for whatever reason.
    There was never a community to begin with. We are like a big family that just doesn't get along lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I don't agree with that, they stick to certain servers, but not just to every server.. I mean look at MaxKO, or look at monthly rankings of united pvp United KO / Free2Play ! :P
    Also look at nickos he have solid 150 + for few months already, but he had to relaunch few times, therefore this is hes best server.. Not that im saying there will be soon only 2 myko farm servers available, but it's a fact.

Players won't stick with you due to your files, or ur knowledge, they will be there due to your actions and good creating of a brand for example : ProffesionalKO.
    But Climax bro and Bazinga, more flame, insult, troll than anything else.. hence, you are player on your own goes for sheldon, so it's not how it should be... I mean take example united-pvp and its not even on ko4life since it launched and nooone complains.

It's also > Because you close / turn down server as soon as Donations stops, without seeing bigger goals and not only getting donations.

Quote Originally Posted by KOLIFE View Post
    I don't agree with that, they stick to certain servers, but not just to every server.. I mean look at MaxKO, or look at monthly rankings of united pvp United KO / Free2Play ! :P
    Also look at nickos he have solid 150 + for few months already, but he had to relaunch few times, therefore this is hes best server.. Not that im saying there will be soon only 2 myko farm servers available, but it's a fact.

Players won't stick with you due to your files, or ur knowledge, they will be there due to your actions and good creating of a brand for example : ProffesionalKO.
    But Climax bro and Bazinga, more flame, insult, troll than anything else.. hence, you are player on your own goes for sheldon, so it's not how it should be... I mean take example united-pvp and its not even on ko4life since it launched and nooone complains.

It's also > Because you close / turn down server as soon as Donations stops, without seeing bigger goals and not only getting donations.

Quote Originally Posted by KOLIFE View Post

Alright. It's time to clear a few things up here.

Yes, we made some mistakes, who doesn't? But our biggest mistakes, weren't even our fault. Let me explain.

So many people QQing about the NP wipe, what does an NP wipe matter? The reason the spawn bug happened is entirely the server hosts fault, not even ours, and we couldn't fix it, until the gave us the new server. Then, you had the fact that absolutely no one reported things spawning too quickly, and the only reason we didn't notice is because we were talking to 300 people, and trying to fix the FX crashes. Which is the other thing that screwed us, the FX crashes, they didn't happen in beta to anyone, there is absolutely no way we could have foreseen that, at all. But we worked our asses off fixing it.

The biggest thing that happened is the NP wipe, and as numerous people have pointed out, people are just being babies about that. You see the top clans now? They've all legitimately earned their NP, and they are at over 200k now. And no, we're not going to wipe simply because there's no bug now. The top clans that quit got MOST of the NP from the bug, a bug which wasn't our fault, and so we had to wipe NPs. Is that REALLY something to QQ about? Wha I lost my bugged NP. How childish. I have been very patient and been trying to help everyone as much as possible, but the constant QQ'ing about stupid things is just so embarrassing, and not for me. Call me a jerk for saying that, I don't care, I am an extremely nice person who is always willing to help and have been helping everyone as much as possible, but you guys don't want to see the hard work, you just want to complain, that's fine, but I'm not going to feed into it.

The other thing we did wrong is simply not have enough GM's on launch. We've just added 2 different GM's on different time zones, the hackers will be taken care of quicker as well as Darkflamed is building his own antihack for koxp.

We have some other things to change, but other than that, we have a great server, and I know that, so I won't be discouraged by the people who QQ over the littlest things. That doesn't make me a jerk, that makes me an adult. We've been working our asses off for 6 days, and we've helped everyone we can. We still have a chance to come back, and hopefully we will. I have a month on the Dedi, so hopefully it'll grow, if not, then we'll give it a little bit of time, and relaunch. As I said, we have a great server, we spent 2 years on it making it unlike all the other 1298's, and we've done just that. We have a lot of support from a lot of people. The ones who didn't QQ and quit are having a great time, and I am truly happy about that. That's all that matters. I don't care about money, just wanted a great server to play on, something that really stuck out. So if a relaunch is needed in the future, then I will relaunch. But hopefully it can just be steady, I will give it as long as I can money wise to see if people come back.

The only thing I have to say now is instead of whining and quitting because of something so little, try to hang in with a server where the team is obviously trying their hardest. I saw a comment about how we're a bad team? Well I know that's just not true so I'm not even going to feed into that. Sorry that I have to sleep, I know that natural things that humans do really upsets you.

Either way, we've got almost every little thing fixed, and everything will be completely fixed on the next restart. So really, you guys are just missing out on a really fun server, and I'm not being cocky when I say that, it's just what I've been told by everyone who stuck around.

So, that's enough defending my team and my server. Keep the QQ off here, it's completely unneeded, you have a suggestion? I'll listen to it, consider it and if it's good, I'll put it in. Till then, the whining and QQ'ing because of a stupid NP wipe, get it off my thread, if you're not going to play because of THAT stupid little thing, that's your loss, not mine.

I'm gonna continue working now. Thank you everyone for your input.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Can we expect an 80 cap or sometime soon or anything like that? I wouldn't mind trying this server out on an 80 cap, seeing as a 73 cap is fun and all, but I would be interested in trying to play this server with an 80 cap, dunno what your plans are for the level and whether or not you're going to raise them.

Either way, I support the server wholeheartedly, as well as your team. None of your admins are retards when you talk to them in PM, so that's a pretty big plus imo. Keep up the good work, and just ignore the fucking retards that say valk is op as well as ROF (because it really doesn't matter, they're all fucking ballsack bad anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Can we expect an 80 cap or sometime soon or anything like that? I wouldn't mind trying this server out on an 80 cap, seeing as a 73 cap is fun and all, but I would be interested in trying to play this server with an 80 cap, dunno what your plans are for the level and whether or not you're going to raise them.

Either way, I support the server wholeheartedly, as well as your team. None of your admins are retards when you talk to them in PM, so that's a pretty big plus imo. Keep up the good work, and just ignore the fucking retards that say valk is op as well as ROF (because it really doesn't matter, they're all fucking ballsack bad anyway).

Yes! We are going to be increasing the cap to 80, and if we relaunch, it will start at 80. If we can pick up and get the server more populated as is? The 80 cap will come in a few weeks, maybe a month. There's all sorts of balancing and stuff I have to do for it myself, which isn't a huge issue, will just need time of course.

They really don't matter haha, that's why I didn't respond to the complaints about the PUS, I beat people in that gear all the time, it's not even close to a huge advantage over anyone. This server is entirely skill based. The PUS is simply to pay for the server costs, I make plenty of money on my own.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    04-09-2015, 01:30 AM