Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015

This is a discussion on ††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good thing I don't have valks anymore. Its for poor people nowadays....
Page: 25

Good thing I don't have valks anymore. Its for poor people nowadays.

Probation Senior Member

gg server nice pk again today!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Good thing I don't have valks anymore. Its for poor people nowadays.
    Nigger .

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Alright. It's time to clear a few things up here.

Yes, we made some mistakes, who doesn't? But our biggest mistakes, weren't even our fault. Let me explain.

So many people QQing about the NP wipe, what does an NP wipe matter? The reason the spawn bug happened is entirely the server hosts fault, not even ours, and we couldn't fix it, until the gave us the new server. Then, you had the fact that absolutely no one reported things spawning too quickly, and the only reason we didn't notice is because we were talking to 300 people, and trying to fix the FX crashes. Which is the other thing that screwed us, the FX crashes, they didn't happen in beta to anyone, there is absolutely no way we could have foreseen that, at all. But we worked our asses off fixing it.

The biggest thing that happened is the NP wipe, and as numerous people have pointed out, people are just being babies about that. You see the top clans now? They've all legitimately earned their NP, and they are at over 200k now. And no, we're not going to wipe simply because there's no bug now. The top clans that quit got MOST of the NP from the bug, a bug which wasn't our fault, and so we had to wipe NPs. Is that REALLY something to QQ about? Wha I lost my bugged NP. How childish. I have been very patient and been trying to help everyone as much as possible, but the constant QQ'ing about stupid things is just so embarrassing, and not for me. Call me a jerk for saying that, I don't care, I am an extremely nice person who is always willing to help and have been helping everyone as much as possible, but you guys don't want to see the hard work, you just want to complain, that's fine, but I'm not going to feed into it.

The other thing we did wrong is simply not have enough GM's on launch. We've just added 2 different GM's on different time zones, the hackers will be taken care of quicker as well as Darkflamed is building his own antihack for koxp.

We have some other things to change, but other than that, we have a great server, and I know that, so I won't be discouraged by the people who QQ over the littlest things. That doesn't make me a jerk, that makes me an adult. We've been working our asses off for 6 days, and we've helped everyone we can. We still have a chance to come back, and hopefully we will. I have a month on the Dedi, so hopefully it'll grow, if not, then we'll give it a little bit of time, and relaunch. As I said, we have a great server, we spent 2 years on it making it unlike all the other 1298's, and we've done just that. We have a lot of support from a lot of people. The ones who didn't QQ and quit are having a great time, and I am truly happy about that. That's all that matters. I don't care about money, just wanted a great server to play on, something that really stuck out. So if a relaunch is needed in the future, then I will relaunch. But hopefully it can just be steady, I will give it as long as I can money wise to see if people come back.

The only thing I have to say now is instead of whining and quitting because of something so little, try to hang in with a server where the team is obviously trying their hardest. I saw a comment about how we're a bad team? Well I know that's just not true so I'm not even going to feed into that. Sorry that I have to sleep, I know that natural things that humans do really upsets you.

Either way, we've got almost every little thing fixed, and everything will be completely fixed on the next restart. So really, you guys are just missing out on a really fun server, and I'm not being cocky when I say that, it's just what I've been told by everyone who stuck around.

So, that's enough defending my team and my server. Keep the QQ off here, it's completely unneeded, you have a suggestion? I'll listen to it, consider it and if it's good, I'll put it in. Till then, the whining and QQ'ing because of a stupid NP wipe, get it off my thread, if you're not going to play because of THAT stupid little thing, that's your loss, not mine.

I'm gonna continue working now. Thank you everyone for your input.
    Fuck it,u are right dude,u just made think abotu a couple things i was missing about the server like the good admin u got there and the work u guys are puting on it ,that' make it worth enough to play it again....so i'm coming back hoping things get better about population

Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    Nigger .
    You know you love me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    You know you love me.
    do i?

Probation Senior Member

Server was a lot more balanced now, lots of humans and orcs pking good job

Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    do i?

Yeah you do bae.

Quote Originally Posted by NightSex View Post
    yep the pk is really awesome

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightSex View Post
    Take a brief moment to enjoy it as well as any other servers.
    I almost wanna make a post about the graveyard of PS's that are about to pop up in a little over a week here.

Alright. We're gonna let the time run out on the Dedi, we'll save what was donated for a relaunch when the time is right. We have a COUPLE things to change, but other than that, honestly, it was a solid run. The NP bug was literally just the worst thing that could have happened, but that won't be happening next time. If it wasn't for the NP shit and the FX crashes, we'd be rockin. So with an outstanding amount of support from everyone, we've decided this is definitely worth a relaunch. We're gonna wait for an opportune moment, hopefully in a month or 2 will be a good opening, we'll see.

We have all records of donations and they will be given back to the people who donated when we relaunch.

As I said before we have an absolutely outstanding amount of support everyone, and everyone just wants to see a clean relaunch, and so do we.

So we hope everyone that was turned away because of the NP stuff or the crashes(That have now been fixed), well we hope we'll see ya'll on round 2

We highly appreciate all the support, we've listened to all suggestions and we'll be changing a few things, but nothing too major. I'll keep updating here with what we're doing, and we're also going to be relaunching at level 80 cap.

So thank you guys again, we'll be back soon.
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Alright. We're gonna let the time run out on the Dedi, we'll save what was donated for a relaunch when the time is right. We have a COUPLE things to change, but other than that, honestly, it was a solid run. The NP bug was literally just the worst thing that could have happened, but that won't be happening next time. If it wasn't for the NP shit and the FX crashes, we'd be rockin. So with an outstanding amount of support from everyone, we've decided this is definitely worth a relaunch. We're gonna wait for an opportune moment, hopefully in a month or 2 will be a good opening, we'll see.

We have all records of donations and they will be given back to the people who donated when we relaunch.

As I said before we have an absolutely outstanding amount of support everyone, and everyone just wants to see a clean relaunch, and so do we.

So we hope everyone that was turned away because of the NP stuff or the crashes(That have now been fixed), well we hope we'll see ya'll on round 2

We highly appreciate all the support, we've listened to all suggestions and we'll be changing a few things, but nothing too major. I'll keep updating here with what we're doing, and we're also going to be relaunching at level 80 cap.

So thank you guys again, we'll be back soon.
    pengu, gonna try apex?

it's really to bad that people arent respect what this kind of stuff actually did.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Kolombo, Solomun, Hot Since 82.
    I see what you did there
    Do you like some deep house, indie dance/nu disco ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Azura View Post
    Kolombo, Solomun, Hot Since 82.
    I see what you did there
    Do you like some deep house, indie dance/nu disco ya?
    Those are my accounts and fuck yeah!!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    04-09-2015, 01:30 AM