Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015

This is a discussion on ††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice mate, i was tough about your server last week and danggg here it is xD Hope this time your ...
Page: 3

Nice mate, i was tough about your server last week and danggg here it is xD

Hope this time your server wont have same issue as before mate, gl !

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    BP works as long as people have low HP, you can tank at least 2 people (any class) and you can do big damage in a short amount of time. So if everybody has 5-6k hp then it probably won't work unless you hit 1k+ with malice/torment. And if sins especially have really high HP then you're going to have a bad time.
    Well if they will have 5k hp so will i. My build scales around good hp and nice amount of attack :P. I tested it on some servers and its working so far but its the first time i will ever try it on a lvl 73 server tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Nice mate, i was tough about your server last week and danggg here it is xD

Hope this time your server wont have same issue as before mate, gl !
    We rushed it last time and made a couple stupid fatal errors, will definitely not happen again. We've spent a year making sure we come out swinging this time.
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Well if they will have 5k hp so will i. My build scales around good hp and nice amount of attack :P. I tested it on some servers and its working so far but its the first time i will ever try it on a lvl 73 server tbh.
    I've played BP a couple years so I have quite some knowledge about playing the class. Sustain / Tanking isn't the most important thing, although it shouldn't be disregarded either. 80 cap servers 6k HP should be safe unless you have insane amounts of AC/Weapon defence. The biggest issue you can face is DPS (Damage per second). In order for solo BP to be viable, you must be able to make kills in quite a fast pace. This means that you must be able to kill people without taking 5 minutes of time to set-up a favorable situation in which you can actually kill people. Your build should be focused on killing people in a multi-combat situation (meaning you're either solo against multiple people, or you're in a big cluster fuck fight making kill steals.) instead of making a build that does really well against other classes in 1vs1.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I've played BP a couple years so I have quite some knowledge about playing the class. Sustain / Tanking isn't the most important thing, although it shouldn't be disregarded either. 80 cap servers 6k HP should be safe unless you have insane amounts of AC/Weapon defence. The biggest issue you can face is DPS (Damage per second). In order for solo BP to be viable, you must be able to make kills in quite a fast pace. This means that you must be able to kill people without taking 5 minutes of time to set-up a favorable situation in which you can actually kill people. Your build should be focused on killing people in a multi-combat situation (meaning you're either solo against multiple people, or you're in a big cluster fuck fight making kill steals.) instead of making a build that does really well against other classes in 1vs1.

Well i thought of this. On lvl 80 caps i was going for fp build with 5k-6k hp and i was dishing out 1200-1300 damage with malice. I first tested this on kronosko and it was good. Also we did meet on the battleground once if i re-call correct :P.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

is there a launch date?

Update:

We finally got the ability to convert every single new FX from USKO/JapKO. With that, the way the new FX works in the 19xx+ servers is different to how they are able to work in the older clients. While we got them to work, I'm pretty much going to have to edit every single DXT for the new fx. It will take some time. We are hoping for not this weekend but the weekend after! Gives us time for advertisement anyways.

is there a launch date?

HOPING for next weekend! A week should give me time to edit these 3 or 4 thousand DXT's :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Update:

We finally got the ability to convert every single new FX from USKO/JapKO. With that, the way the new FX works in the 19xx+ servers is different to how they are able to work in the older clients. While we got them to work, I'm pretty much going to have to edit every single DXT for the new fx. It will take some time. We are hoping for not this weekend but the weekend after! Gives us time for advertisement anyways.

HOPING for next weekend! A week should give me time to edit these 3 or 4 thousand DXT's :P
    Oh i remember the struggle
    Wish you the best with your project the servers seems amazing!
    Last edited by West; 03-11-2015 at 03:56 PM.

Banned Senior Member

So beta started?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    So beta started?
    Not yet. We chose to delay it to nit pick little details right now and make everything look good. Darkflamed and Penguin finished what they were doing with the FXs, so now only thing left for us to announce a beta would be finish the forum and find one guy to help translate our advertisement topic to turkish so we can post on different forums. Unfortunately the two turkish trustie friends I had are too busy irl so I'm looking for someone else.

It's gonna be hugde for real!
    that effect's those armors/weapons and those new events srsly ...Gj big thumb for u guys!

def gunna play here full time GG server and awesome staff members

Banned Member

Will definitely give this server a shot. Looks very innovative.

Scroll hp, ac, etc are free?

Quote Originally Posted by SleypingBeauty View Post
    Scroll hp, ac, etc are free?
    In a private server a player should never worry about scrolls, so yes. All the scrolls are in the sundries and they're for good.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    04-09-2015, 01:30 AM