Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015

This is a discussion on ††† HellsReapersKO ††† OFFICIAL RELEASE: 10/04/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It doesn't take a nerd or genius to use a botnet or ddos in general. There is public tools out ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

It doesn't take a nerd or genius to use a botnet or ddos in general. There is public tools out there, and botnets that you can pay for, its that simple. It only started getting more popular in the KO scene the past couple of years when you get owners that don't give a fuck about their players and are in it strictly for the $. They're the ones who want to eliminate all their competition. DDoS/Botnet has been around for a long while.

Edit : When you open servers these days, if you're not prepared for DDoS, theres no point in opening. You're almost 100% guaranteed to get ddosed. I dealt with it for 3 weeks and was forced to change hosts.
    mon5ter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mon5ter View Post
    Nerds everywhere -.- I can barely use Facebook idk how people can use ddos and bots..
    Google is your friend. Simple flooding is easily done from your personal computer but it really doesn't do much.

Make it stable,advertise good and hope for the best.And next time do a 80 cap,70 ones everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Make it stable,advertise good and hope for the best.And next time do a 80 cap,70 ones everywhere...
    Guess we forgot to mention the small detail that this IS going to expand to 80 cap in 2 months, going through 75 first. I'll update the main post.
    stimpy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Guess we forgot to mention the small detail that this IS going to expand to 80 cap in 2 months, going through 75 first. I'll update the main post.
    Seems reasonable. Hopefully the server is populated.

Banned Senior Member

Buncha IT masters here in this topic.

As always Chris, get this shit launched.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Buncha IT masters here in this topic.

As always Chris, get this shit launched.
    Too bad we aren't as badass as all the 12 year old CoD players. Those kids slaying so much puss, fucking everyone's mothers.
    mon5ter and Dogamon like this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Back in the day when I started playing private servers DDoS was almost unheard of. People mostly DDoSed from their personal computers or then they used exploits to crash servers, but they didn't have bot nets and shit. It became incredibly popular and somehow bot nets became easily obtainable in a really short time span and pretty much anywhere you go online these days you'll bump into DDoS at some point. The saddest part is when people act like l33th4x0rs after flooding some school's home page down lol.
    I have been playing PS's for quite a while as well, just never bothered to learn who was DDoS'ing the servers I played as it wasn't my problem nor was there anything I could do about it.. Haha
    But I'll bet you're right. I bet those tards get a rush of adrenaline doing that shit as they probably don't get much physical exercise, or all the pussy from our mothers as you put it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Too bad we aren't as badass as all the 12 year old CoD players. Those kids slaying so much puss, fucking everyone's mothers.
    Sounds to me like you're jealous of some CoD players.

Banned Member

Sounds to me like you're jealous of some CoD players.
    ı lıke to spam ıt spam ıt!
    You're
    just full of useless shit to say aren't you Reeses?

Banned Senior Member

Your such a jew.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    ı lıke to spam ıt spam ıt!
    You're
    just full of useless shit to say aren't you Reeses?
    almost at 50 pal.

I dont know why but I will not play if there is over kill armor like wings etc..

Banned Member

Your such a jew.
    You're*.....

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    almost at 50 pal.
    Makes post to point out spam, is spam.
    I have no intention of using the market section because I don't buy/sell shit from shady ass KO players, turd.

Banned Senior Member

We could go into a grammar nazi argument all day and night, but I will just leave it at this one post since you seem to think you're a genius.

I have been playing PS's for quite a while as well, just never bothered to learn who was DDoS'ing the servers I played as it wasn't my problem nor was there anything I could do about it.. Haha
    But I'll bet you're right. I bet those tards get a rush of adrenaline doing that shit as they probably don't get much physical exercise, or all the pussy from our mothers as you put it.
    I will go on and correct this sentence to make your grammatical mistakes, not mistakes! After all, the internet is a learning process.

I have been playing PS's for quite a while as well, just never bothered to learn who was DDoS'ing the servers I played as it wasn't my problem nor was there anything I could do about it, haha.
    But I'll bet you're right. I bet those retards get a rush of adrenaline doing that shit as they probably don't get much physical exercise, or all the pussy from our mothers as you put it. *Tard is not a word*
    I put in bold the text you so failed to properly write, thank you and enjoy your stay here at G4L.

Dunce.

Free bumps for Chris!

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    04-09-2015, 01:30 AM