Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Here is what you need to do.....

This is a discussion on Here is what you need to do..... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fashion together an origami birthday hat. Wear said birthday hat, and repeat after me. I will log KO Tastic because ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default Here is what you need to do.....

    Fashion together an origami birthday hat.
    Wear said birthday hat, and repeat after me.

    I will log KO Tastic because it's the only god damn predominant English played server in the PS Scene.

    There are no cheats on KO Tastic.

    The only thing lacking is guys like me and my friends playing.

    Now go round up your espanola brothers, and call in the Turkish and their Ottoman Empire. While you're at it, invite the Ho Chi brigade to follow suit and someone pull the tin can and string out of hiding, and notify the Brazilians to stop on by.

    I'm enjoying the server, but too many of you fuckers are pussying out. You know this server is the perfect farm. But you're scurred, and you're ruining my buzz.

  2. #2
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    634

    Default

    What you do is so lame, let people decide what server to go. They saw the topic of Ko-Tastic. SO let it be. No reply thx.

  3. #3
    Senior Member KonohaFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    198

    Default

    It has more to do with the fact, the server is boring. It doesn't matter if the rates are good. There's a reason people left/are leaving.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    zaltais : calm your panties.

    all im saying is, it's the best farm thing going. boring because of the population only, but it aint helping with every dick and harry walking out of it.

  5. #5
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    @ First exp was to hard.
    & then they made it to easy.
    To lame :x

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Wait, when did they make it easier ? Do you know something I don't.

    Think it might help actually...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    277

    Default

    From what i heard and read on forums takes 1 moth maybe more do lvl 70 without premium and with premium like 1-2 weeks ...
    Anyway from my own experience people these days arent looking for xp that much max 1 week and with drop rate like 60-75%....
    Xping its one part of ko butt these days people dont know it and if them whant xp them choice official (now takes like 3 weeks even faster do 80 with premium and event items+quests)

  8. #8
    Phage
    Guest

    Default

    Exp is too hard. And it still is. Ppl don't want to waste weeks getting to the lvl cap. They were warned, they didn't care. They are suffering the consequences.

  9. #9
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Exp aint the problem tbh, its how its presented. When we were making the ko4life server, we were thinking how to reduce the sensless fraking wristcutting grind and still keep the max lvl hard to get. We had few sexy ideas (actually we had rly cool ideas how to nullify every stupid thing ko had), but the project *cough...* died.


    Im not gona comment on the server, since i only played it for 10 mins. But it is stupid as frak.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Exp aint the problem tbh, its how its presented. When we were making the ko4life server, we were thinking how to reduce the sensless fraking wristcutting grind and still keep the max lvl hard to get. We had few sexy ideas (actually we had rly cool ideas how to nullify every stupid thing ko had), but the project *cough...* died.


    Im not gona comment on the server, since i only played it for 10 mins. But it is stupid as frak.
    "Your" server never saw the light of day. Since this server launched, all I've seen from you - a guy from the outside looking in - can be summed up with one picture.



    You must be a treat to hang around.

    Back on topic : Gel gel gel KOTastic, if u can handle the competition.

    PS: What happened to you too DooM, you went from a player for a day to like a forum troll, hard. Get back ingame, stop wasting your time reading useless threads by 14 year olds !

  11. #11
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    "Your" server never saw the light of day. Since this server launched, all I've seen from you - a guy from the outside looking in - can be summed up with one picture.



    You must be a treat to hang around.

    Back on topic : Gel gel gel KOTastic, if u can handle the competition.

    PS: What happened to you too DooM, you went from a player for a day to like a forum troll, hard. Get back ingame, stop wasting your time reading useless threads by 14 year olds !
    If the community is anywhere near like you then I wanna stay far away from that server. You're just advertising the wrong way and ppl just don't feel like playing there anymore.. tho I would consider coming back if there were any active mage clans.

  12. #12
    Senior Member expo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    If the community is anywhere near like you then I wanna stay far away from that server. You're just advertising the wrong way and ppl just don't feel like playing there anymore.. tho I would consider coming back if there were any active mage clans.
    Yeaa I started playing there like a day or 2 late, and just wanted to find an english mage clan or any. Nobody responded, was pretty awesome. :P

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    tho I would consider coming back if there were any active mage clans.
    Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    Yeaa I started playing there like a day or 2 late, and just wanted to find an english mage clan or any. Nobody responded, was pretty awesome. :P
    Here's an idea.

    Kallop meet expo, expo meet Kallop. Go start a fuckin mage clan.
    End of discussion.

  14. #14
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    that server is shit

  15. #15
    Senior Member tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    that server is shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •